If you didn’t hate Amy Schumer before this, maybe this will make you rethink a little.
Snatched was filmed in my little country, Ecuador (South America). Not many people care or even know about us but we are known for our beautiful Galápagos Islands and beaches, and mountains. Amy Schumer made a movie about HER being kidnapped in one of our cities. This, as you may understand, gives ECUADOR a bad rep. WE LIVE OFF TOURISM. Miss Schumer is already a bad person, and this makes me dislike her more. Please don’t watch this movie. And please come to Ecuador, it’s a beautiful country
UPDATE! Pls help me with my fundraiser… http://finchelinthetardis.tumblr.com/post/160813041999/click-here-to-support-help-alina-go-to-college THANK U
“When you first get opportunities, suddenly you get surrounded by a lot of people who want to make money off you but also are there to help. But they start telling you so much what you need to be and what you need to do to maintain some idea of career maintenance.“
1. I can carve almost anything into the end of a crayon: William Shakespeare, the Statue of Liberty,Gordon Ramsaywearing a fez. Anything!
2. I am definitely a nocturnal creature. I am not a morning person.
3. I currently wear a baseball cap with cross-eyes stitched on the front. It really creeps people out.
4. I like hats. It was an early ambition of mine to be a hat designer.
5. I can’t tell time on analog clocks. The purpose of the big hand and the little hand has never come naturally to me.
6. I’ve never attempted any extreme sports, and I consider running short distances an extreme sport.
7. I am an ambassador for the children’s charity Starlight.
8. My guilty pleasures are Costco pizza and watching The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross.
I wanted to be an ice cream man when I was younger. So when I was
finally old enough to get my driver’s license, I bought an ice cream
truck. In hindsight, it wasn’t the most practical first vehicle.
10. I carried the torch for the London 2012 Olympic Games. And now I use it to store pens.
11. My phone screen saver is a painting of my dog.
12. My dog is named after Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors.
13. I stole Harry Potter’s door number from his house on Privet Drive.
14. My nickname used to be “Poop” because it sounds like “Rupe.”
15. My favorite artist is David Shrigley.
16. My lucky charm is a fake Cher driver’s license.
17. When I was 5, my school asked me to write to media mogul
Rupert Murdoch to ask for a donation to fix the pool, their logic being,
as we shared a first name, he’d feel more personally invested. It was
18. My favorite book is Rant by Chuck Palahniuk.
19. I like to watch Bollywood movies.
20. My karaoke song is anything by Oasis.
21. My favorite television shows are Brass Eye and The OA.
22. The best thing I own is a musical Alessi kettle.
23. While I was filming Snatch on a street in England, a guy gave me a five-pack of socks that he designed.
24. I want to visit Canada to see a narwhal. I’m not sure they exist until I see one.