Merry Christmas! Here is my final photo update of 2014. It’s been a killer year, filled with so many amazing experiences. I’m humbly grateful for all of you in my life.
1. Mike Herrera and MxPx - Mojoes. Joliet, IL.
2. The 1975 - Aragon Ballroom. Chicago, IL.
3. The sold out premiere of the film I worked on, A Haunting on Washington Avenue - Temple Theatre. Saginaw, MI.
4. MxPx & Canon. The perfect pair - Mojoes. Joliet, IL.
5. Inside the beautiful Temple Theatre, before the premiere of A Haunting on Washington Avenue - Temple Theatre. Saginaw, MI.
6. Watching the Chicago Blackhawks destroy the Blues with my dad was easily one of my favorite nights this year - United Center. Chicago, IL.
7. My standard home-away-from-home work station. Getting ready to film a music video with 6'10 - Chicago, IL.
8. Rafting the white water of the mighty Upper Gauley river with my best friends - Glen Jean, WV.
9. 6'10 Backpack music video shoot - Chicago, IL.
10. My dudes in Saves The Day kill it every time - House of Blues. Chicago, IL.