Do you know any fanfics where Snape and Lily fight and James finds them and things get pretty bad?
The only one we can think of is here (we’re blanking completely sorry):
The Fawn Author: andelyn
kinsey Rating: M Genre(s): Romance, Drama Chapters: 52 [WIP/Abandoned] Word Count: 508,841 Summary: Before Harry,
before Godric’s Hollow, before the Dark Lord was defied three times… Lily Evans
and James Potter discovered that neither of them were what the other had
expected, and embarked on a relationship that would change the world as they
- Was a bully
- Jinxed people when he was bored and laughed at it
- Was totally okay with Remus being a werewolf
- Became an unregistered animagus so that his werewolf friend wouldn’t have to suffer through the full moon alone
- Realized within a few years what a douche he was to people
- Changed for the better
- Loved his wife and his son with all his heart and wanted only what was best for them
- Joined the Order of the Phoenix as soon as he left Hogwarts
- Faced Lord Voldemort without a wand, in hope of buying Lily and Harry time, knowing that he stood no chance of surviving
- Thought muggle-borns were inferior
- Called his only friend “mudblood”
- Became a Death Eater
- Told Voldemort about the prophecy, bc he was 100% okay with killing an infant
- When he got to know that it was Lily’s son, he asked Voldemort to spare HER, not caring how she would feel to have her son and husband killed
- Bullied Harry simply because he was James’ son
- Bullied Neville until he became the poor boy’s WORST FEAR (that same poor boy who witnessed his parents get tortured to insanity by Bellatrix, yet SNAPE was his worst fear.)
- Shamed Hermione for her teeth until she cried. And then she permanently changed them.
- Threatened to kill Trevor when Neville failed to do a potion
- Used his position of power as a teacher to make students’ lives miserable
- Told everyone Lupin was a werewolf, and intended to get him fired
- Knew that Sirius didn’t tell Voldemort the Potters’ location (I could explain how but I can’t bother now) but still wanted him to get a dementor’s kiss bc of what happened when they were 16
- Helped Harry in the end
But sure, go ahead and tell me Snape was a better person than James.
YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED? A MARAUDERS TV SHOW. STARTING MARAUDERS’ FIRST YEAR AND FINALE WOULD BE HALLOWEEN 1981. THE SHOW WOULD TAKE FOCUS ON JILY, WOLFSTAR, LILY’S FRIENDSHIP WITH SNAPE, PREJUDICE ABOUT MUGGLEBORNS, THE FIRST WIZARDING WAR, ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, AND SO ON. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME AND THAT’S WHAT WE NEED.
1026. When Snape died, the first person there to greet him was Lily. She walked up to him and punched him in the face, demanding answers as to 'WHY THE HELL DID YOU VERBALLY ABUSE MY SON FOR SEVEN YEARS???'
I have this heartbreaking little head cannon that whenever someone casually brings up that Harry’s sons are named after two marauders, he just smiles proudly and says they were named after three.
People tend to look a tad confused, so he chuckles and pulls out a picture of his children. He points to the blue haired one in the middle, the other three children laughing along with the boy who they’ve never known as anything other than a brother. “That’s my son, Teddy Remus Lupin.”
At the very of the very last Fantastic Beasts film they make, I want there to be a cut scene in the credits of Platform 9 ¾. There’s a young Remus Lupin nervously trying to figure out what to do with his luggage. Sirius Black is off to one side being lectured one last time about how he’d better maintain the family tradition of being sorted into Slytherin. Peter Petigrew trips over his own feet and falls flat on his face. Then Lily Evans comes barreling through the crowd dragging Severus Snape by the arm behind her. She is SO excited. Even Severus seems cautiously optimistic. Then Lily runs into James Potter and falls over his trunk. James makes some snotty, snide comment about how she and her greasy friend ought to watch where they’re going. Then Lily stands up and punches James in the face, blackening one of his eyes.