Clear your body, mind and spirit of any negativity, stagnation or energetic disturbances within or surrounding you.
Invite the sacred smoke around your body from head to toe and “MAY YOU BE WASHED CLEAN”.
I’ve been wanting to make this for a while and finally got around to it today. This little 3″x2″x4″ box fit way more than I thought it would. It has:
Small white candle stick
4 strings of twine for knot magic
An empty bottle necklace for emergency charms
Paper for sigils
A seashell as a bowl
Sand for the bowl
Pieces of charcoal blocks for burning
Palo Santo shavings
-Herbs and Other Spell Stuff:
and 3 crystals
It also has a hiding sigil underneath the box, and I glued the brown igniting paint stuff from my match box underneath the lid in order to light the matches. I’m super proud of this and can’t wait to use it on-the-go :D
You could feel Wonwoo’s eyes
on you as you scribbled furiously on what had to be the thousandth notecard of
the night. Your coffee table, couch, and the floor in the immediate area had
all but disappeared beneath a mountain of cards containing various terms and
phrases you would need to know for your upcoming exams. But you couldn’t bring
yourself to look up or away from them. They needed to be finished and they
needed to be finished now.
Your hands were beginning to
cramp, your legs were stiff and sore from sitting in one position for so long,
and your neck was beginning to feel the strain as you remained hunched over to
write. It was uncomfortable, it was annoying, and it was stressing you out. But
you had to keep going.
You felt bad, Wonwoo had come
over to spend a little time with you before the next round of promotions, but
you had severely underestimated just how much material would be on your exams.
You weren’t one to procrastinate, especially because you knew that each and
every thing you were learning would have a real world application and possibly
save a life someday, so you forced yourself away from his lingering embrace the
moment he stepped into your apartment and threw yourself back into your
(n.) a place where one feels safe, a place where one feels at home.
Summary: Being best friends with Jeongguk proved to be your downfall as it didn’t become at all what you expected it to be. The world led two people to fall in love, but cruelly destined them to be apart.
Pairing: Jeongguk x reader
Word Count: 5k+
Genre: angst, fluff | hanahaki au
Warnings: mentions of smut, swearing, and lots of angst
A/N: forewarning, i’m sorry i love my baby JJK. tbh this fic started out bc i was inspired by this quote “people wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness” and it really just spiraled from there :’) i’m super excited to get this fic out bc i have worked incredibly hard on this so i hope you all enjoy! A big thank you to @xtaexhyungx /sweet sophia for beta reading this and giving me her live suffering reaction ;) ♡
If someone was asked to describe the color red, it could be described as love. It could be love under the stars, swollen lips after whispering sweet nothings and peppering kisses to every inch of one’s body. It could be anger, like blowing off steam, red cheeks and annoyed huffs as one stomps around in rage. It could also be blood, drops of deep red that stain the purest of things to crimson. In your case, red was fire. A blazing fire that seared your skin, leaving you begging to be extinguished as the name Jeon Jeongguk was branded on the palm of your hand in red ink, a reminder of the fire ignited in your soul.
Jeon Jeongguk, a boy you met on the playground in your neighborhood park when you were 7, the boy you fell in love with at 19.
When searching for materials, don’t be afraid to go secondhand/OP shopping or simply to your local supermarket
* candles can always be found at secondhand stores and they’re usually priced at around 50 cents each! Though when I have a bought a bunch they bulk price it for even cheaper!
* same with candle holders, they’re so common and barely ever more than $5
* Secondhand stores will always have spare pieces of cloths and fabrics you can use during spells or even as your altar cloth! (Would recommend washing them first)
* They have so many bowls, all the time! You will always find something you can use to burn incense in or a smudge bowl. Again, these sell for like a dollar
* figurines are also really common in secondhand stores, they’re a great place to look for God and goddess figures for your altar as they always have antique and unique pieces for super cheap!
* most herbs and spices can easily be found in your local supermarket! These are just as good as something home grown, it’s all about intent after-all :)
* The Reject Shop (not sure if these exist in any place other than Australia? Hey may be called things like Dollar Stores???) always has candles for reasonable prices
* If you are needing to find a herb or spice that you can’t find in a supermarket, ETSY is an online store with lots of witchy supplies :) chances are it won’t be cheap but what can you do!
* 90% of my book collection has been bought secondhand from either Op shops, fairs or garage sales. I picked up 10 books on mythology, aromatherapy, dreams and such for like $7 at a school fair once! And secondhand stores charge from 0.50 cents to $5 for books so they’re always a great place to look!
*Heaps of towns have monthly/weekly markets and many i have been too have crystal stalls and they’re usually a lot cheaper than stores! I bought a bunch of crystals for about $20 in total! and they were raw, points and clusters :) Very cheap and good quality.
I’ve been planning on talking about this for a while now. Most of my Witchy supplies come from Thrift stores like Savers, Good Will, and other “Mom and Pop” thrift stores. Glass Bottles for herbs, Silver dishes for ritual use, “smudging” bowls, Cauldrons (If you’re LUCKY - It happens), Candle holders, Etc. You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars at Witchy Shops. They are awesome, and convenient but convenience costs. Before you order online, Or spend an outrageous amount on supplies at a New Age shop or Botanica check out your local Thrift Store.
Here is an example of what I found the other day just shopping around my local Savers. Out of these items I ended up purchasing the SELENITE candle holder which was a really lucky find. 5 freaking dollars. P.S the last picture (Which came out crappy) was a necklace made from Rose Quartz. There where so many other things that could be re purposed into lovely witchy items, But my phone was dying and I was eager to look at boots.
My Tips For Witchy Thrift Shopping
1. Go often - You literally never know what they will have, Or how long it will be there so the more often you go, The better!
2. Check out the “Kitchen” Section- This is the first place I go. This is where you can find “Ritual Knives” Mixing bowls, Jars (With Cork!) and even cauldrons.
3. Ask Employees- Ask about sales, special promos, or membership cards. Don’t be afraid to ask if they’ve seen an item in store sometimes they just might have.
4. Find out when they stock their shelves- This is the best tip because if you play your cards right and plan ahead you can get first pick on special items.
Have you ever seen a more beautiful abalone? Its about 6" by 5" and shines like sea waves. Imagine this as a holder for crystals and shells, a place to store jewelry and rings, an offering bowl for deities, or of course a smudging bowl. We will be selling this guy in the shop soon, along with a variety of incense smudge sticks!
An anon wanted me to write another doodle set in my fireman!Alec & lawyer!Magnus AU. Or how those two actually met…
Magnus is shifting from foot to foot, wringing his hands, while he watches the smoke that’s still billowing sluggishly from his kitchen window. Yes, his cooking has always been a disaster but never of these proportions. Luckily, it seems that the firemen have it all under control now. But…