Review: Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner.
(Left: Product swatched. Right: Product swatched and smudged with finger)
What is it?
A waterproof black eyeliner from Soap and Glory’s new cosmetic line which is available from their website as well as in Boots in the UK. It is described as containing “Jojoba oil to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin plus antioxidant vitamin E”. It currently retails for £5.00.
- The main thing that makes this product unique is the fact it is actually waterproof and lasts on me all day - even on my waterline.
- The product is well pigmented.
- It applies smoothly and has a creamy consistency.
- This eyeliner is easily blended and smudged when first applied and then sets which makes it ideal for use with a smokey eye look and as a dark eye shadow base.
- The product comes with a pencil sharpener in the lid which is always handy.
- The price is very reasonable and the product is completely worth it in my opinion.
- It is currently only available in one colour so if you prefer to wear brown or a more colourful liner then this may not be suitable for you.