smile sweet face

i’m in my prime,
not withering and old.
but i refuse to play
your wicked games any longer.

i know this tether is unbreakable,
but you make me feel like i’m interchangeable.
you drew a target on my heart,
when did this become fatal attraction?

i don’t have the strength,
the energy,
nor the patience
to be held hostage by your love.

so baby please don’t despair
when i say that
i’ve found the courage to
let you go.

you were never meant to be tied down in the first place.

—  believing i could love you was my mistake, c.j.n.

if people were elements,
then we are ice and fire.

your touch is frost upon my burning skin,
my breath melts your frozen heart.
your kiss is cool against my lips,
and my heat warms you all the way down
to the tips of your toes.

and although we could complement each other,
beckon the other away from the end of polarity
to come and meet in the middle,
too much of one

will eliminate the other.

—  and i’d never forgive myself if i caused your destruction, c.j.n.

Please don’t go
I’ll eat you whole 
I love you so.
- Alt-J - Breezeblocks


Literal murder husbands! Probably got married during a killing spree while on the run, likely under the pretense of acting the part in some elaborate scheme to mess with the FBI. Details very much inspired by this gorgeous piece of artwork that gave me the idea for the moon and the Hokusai waves.

Stoned love

Stop messing round with that fire,
Living like love is just a gun for hire,
Cos one moment its just messing round,
To your wiki saying she’s your spouse,
Oh but its not just girls,
Cos yeah one moment I was tearing off her blouse,
Now she says she’s living in my house,

Babe I know you said you’d never smoke pot,
Its just; that burned Like your first splif,
Now we just hanging around in the dark, you’re pale as a ghost.
Stop messing round now, cos am too stoned,
You’re know I can’t save you cos in this game am too gone,

She’s only seventeen, and thinks at sixteen am all there is,
But a degenerate kind, baby am definitely not what you need,
She wants to dance with devil, Mr brownstone is just grave,
Oh Y’know the drugs will drown her out, just too young,
Can’t believe this is my life, smoking and fucking in the back,

Say It (Jungkook/Reader)

Originally posted by sugutie

Genre: Smut - Inspired by a fic written by Admin JP + Say It by Tory Lanez.

Words: 7.2K+

Author: Admin Kaycie

Summary: Honesty was a trait you had always prided yourself in being strong in possession of, something your friends and fans all admired you for; so the day you announced you did not like Jeon Jungkook, they knew your words were true.

Tags: Dance room rendezvous, slow and sensual sex against the dance studio mirror wall, etc. 


Keep reading

170402 CH+ CHATROOM W/ HOSEOK (pt. 1&2)

> Good morning @-@/ *J-Hope sticker*
> I just started this chat, but
> But I have to go to rehearsals…. *aegyo*
> I’ll go and come back later *aegyo* *J-Hope sticker*
> 😭🙌 
Exits at 6PM CST

Enters at 6:20PM
> I’m back *aegyo*
> But
> I have to get my hair cut …… *aegyo*
> I’ll come back again *aegyo*
> 😭🙌

trans: jhope-shi

Originally posted by stupidlamb-s

A/N: again i don’t care. Jasper is sexy.

**********

“Starting without me? I’m offended” you jump behind jasper as he was explain the best way to defeat a newborn army. He jumps, surprised, you were the only one that could surprise the major.

You and jasper met when he was with Maria and the moment he saw you he immediately lost interest with Maria and you two got close, much to Maria’s disliking. But since then you both have stuck together, changing your ‘diet’ together, sticking together through the hard times. Although you have been separated for a year now because you’ve been spending time with jasper’s distant family members and also peter and charlotte in Texas. After hearing from jasper that a new born army was coming after Edward’s mate you immediately volunteered to help.

***************

“I hate it when you do that” jasper playfully scolds

“Shut up, you love it” you tease, going up on your tip toes to kiss him before he can say anything. Swiftly turning to face the human, you smile and introduce yourself before turning back and asking jasper where he got to in explaining how to win.

“So where were we?” you ask cheekily

“(Y/n)? What would you say would be the best advice” jasper asks you a sweet smile on his face

“Oh that’ll be, never let them get their arms around you they’ll crush you instantly” you reply

“And second never go for the obvious kill, they’ll be expecting that and you. Will. Loose.” Jasper got really intense and you could see the major coming out and it. Was. Sexy

“Emmett!” he calls out. They don’t fight for long and before you know it, it’s your time to go against your mate.

“Don’t go easy on me” you warn

“Don’t worry I’ve learnt my lesson” he grins and you both laugh at the inside joke. You fight for a bit before you easily win.

“You’ve gotten slower babe. What happened?” you tease

“Oh you’ll pay for that”

**************

When Bella asked jasper on how he knew about all of this war the topic of you came up

“She was the light in my darkness, I owe my better  life to her” jasper describes his love for you as you walk up behind him and wrap your arms around his waist, resting your chin on his shoulder after kissing it

“God I sound awesome don’t I?” you joke

“Yes you are” jasper replies seriously. You smile at each other and passionately kiss. Bella looking at the both of you and thinking that you and jasper are what she aspirers her relationship to be like.

Tease (M)

Pairing: Baekhyun x Reader

Genre: one shot, angst, fluff and a little bit of smut

Word Count: 3,298

Request: for @shesdreaminginoverdose :  Hi author-nim can I request 33 with Baekhyun fluff and a bit smut (*´艸`*) 

Summary: (33- “Bite me” “If you insist.”) Ever since you moved next door to Baekhyun, you have been the victim of his teasing and you had enough. 

A/N: Hey everyone, this is my first one shot from the prompt list I posted a couple days ago. I will try to post the other requests soon (btw I didn’t proofread so sorry if there are any mistakes). Enjoy!

Originally posted by littlebyuns


You run into school late, your hair everywhere and your breathing rigid. It’s your first time being late, your alarm clock not ringing for some reason.

Thankfully, you get to class before the teacher arrived. You walk into the chaotic classroom full of rowdy students talking, laughing, and throwing things around. You walk to your seat in the front of the classroom, planning on just studying when suddenly a body steps in front of you.

“Hey Y/N,” smirks Baekhyun.

You roll your eyes, not wanting to deal with him so early in the morning. “Move Baekhyun.”

Keep reading

GOT7 React: Realizing They Have Feelings For You

Request: Hi ! Could I request a Got7 scenario/reaction in which they realize they have feelings for you? Thank you, I really enjoy your writing !

I am so sorry for taking so long to post this! I have three more requests to do after this, but I am still busy with more projects and I am planning getting on a job soon, so I will probably be even more busy if I get hired.

I hope you all like this reaction! It might be a bit messy and rushed, but I tried my best

JAEBUM

Originally posted by nyeong-ing


I don’t think he would acknowledge his feelings at first. He always loved to make you happy, your smile always made his day better anyway.

When he first realized how he felt about you, he was slightly in denial because it was an embarrassing thought. He didn’t think that him wanting to always hear your laugh and see your smile meant that he liked you, but then Youngjae caught him staring at you, a fond, toothy smile on his face. Youngjae whispered in his ear that he was staring and he became flustered, biting his lip.

The days kept going on and on and Jaebum was beginning to be more obvious about his feelings for you. Of course, he didn’t notice how obvious he was being, and sooner or later, all of the members began to notice how Jaebum started to nearly stick to your side whenever you were around. You noticed it too, but didn’t think much of it at first, you just thought that he missed your company all the time.

The other members would giggle behind their hands if they saw Jaebum get upset or jealous when another guy made you laugh or blush, but he can’t help it ): He wants to be the only guy that makes you laugh and smile like that.

Eventually, he does confess his feelings towards you. He was going to keep it secret for a little while longer (who am I kidding, like a year @ least) but Jackson got tired of his pining and convinced JB to tell you he liked you.

MARK

Originally posted by baddabingbaddabang


The quiet bean would be even more shy around you. Whenever he saw you, he would get excited and give you a little wave. You two were nearly inseparable. While you were a great talker, Mark was always a great listener.

This is where I believe he realized his feelings for you. You were talking about your day as he listened to you with genuine interest. You had your head in his lap while your legs were flung over Junior’s legs. Junior was on his phone during this so only Mark was paying attention to you. His elbow was propped on the armrest of the couch with his chin in his hand and he watched you with a little smile on his lips.

You were moving your hands in wild gestures, your eyes staring at the ceiling. Suddenly you laughed which caused Mark to zone out and stare at your face for a second before he snapped out of it when you clapped your hands with another laugh. Embarrassing enough, Junior caught him staring at you for that one second

Mark felt his stare on the side of his face and turned his head, only to have Junior giving him a look and a fleeting smirk before going back to his phone.

He would still be subtle about his feelings for you whenever you came around to hang out with him and the guys, but even though you were oblivious, the other members found it a little obvious since he begins to pay much more attention to you and asks for your opinion on things more often than not.

Fortunately, Mark confessed to you before Junior had to tell him that he was hiding his feelings from you for far too long.

JUNIOR

Originally posted by gotloveforgot7


On the outside, he would be indifferent, but his heart would beat so much faster if you smiled at him or you shouted his name in excitement.

He would get more bolder with you also, with his arm around your shoulders in a casual way as you both looked at your phone screen, scrolling through a social media app.

He would hug you tighter and give you more high fives when you passed by, but overall, I don’t think anyone would catch onto the fact that he really likes you.

Even you wouldn’t notice because you were thinking that he’s just been in a better mood these past few days. You couldn’t complain though because you really did enjoy his warm hugs.

He confessed to you after three weeks which caught everyone off guard because ??? wtf since when bro ?? why did u not tell ur fellow group membrES

JACKSON

Originally posted by jackseunie


Jackson would be all over you. I mean, sure, there are moments where he’s shy around you because ur too cute, but the skinship between you two would be burSTing through the roof.

He didn’t even realize you were PRETTY AS HELL?? He only noticed because there was that one time where he was taking a break in the dance practice room and you were just there? somehow  you ended up taking a nap with your head resting in his lap i don’t knoW. He was going to wake you up because his break was over, but he saw you with your hair framing your face and you just looked so comfortable and soft napping on him. He didn’t have the heart to wake you up and ended up getting scolded when he told the members he would skip practice just this once.

After accepting the fact that he has a crush on you, he would be extra extra touchy with you because ur just ,, such a soft bun.

His arms would always be around you whenever you were around and he would always pull you into a hug if you ever walked past him. Your circle of friends almost thought you two were dating since they kept noticing how Jackson always has some part of his body pressed against yours, whether it’s his cheek against your shoulder or his hand encircling your wrist.

You didn’t mind how Jackson got more affectionate because that’s just how he is, and rejecting his hugs would be most terrible thing to do because he’s such a sweet bun.

Jackson would occasionally scream your name whenever he saw you, even if it was just a picture of you on your social media. He always ran to you when you came to visit and he would give you plenty of compliments whenever you looked particularly lovely (which is like, everyday).

He confessed to you two weeks after because he’s actually really nervous about being honest with his feelings, but fortunately, you accepted his confession because you already figured out that he liked you and well - you like him too.

YOUNGJAE

Originally posted by yjarssunshine


He is trying so hard to not make it obvious. With that said, it’s kind of obvious.

Youngjae laughs at nearly everything you say and whenever he’s texting you, there’s this sweet smile on his face or he’s trying his best to suppress a giggle. At first, it wasn’t even a crush. You both had hit it off so well that you became best friends like a day after you two met.

He sometimes got a little distant when you were around because he was either busy staring at you or he was trying to not be busy staring at you. You probably weren’t even oblivious to the fact that he had a crush on you, but you weren’t going to tell him that. The members knew too, but let Youngjae think it wasn’t obvious that he liked you.

(Seriously, it’s so obvious. He clutches his chest subconsciously whenever you smile at him.)

There would be a few little brushes of his fingers against your arm or back if he was brave enough, but his legs would feel weak if you ever initiated a hug or held onto his bicep.

He would confess the same way Jackson did and you would laugh because you waited nearly a month for him to tell you his true feelings.

BAM BAM

Originally posted by seoulostboys


I think he’d be pretty proud of himself for falling for a girl like you. You’re not only cute, but extremely funny and your laugh is somehow the cutest thing in the world??

He definitely likes it when you wear pastel colours, but is most fond with your comfortable look. Your clothes look so soft, you could probably use them as pillows or blankets as a substitute.

Bam Bam would still be a little shy around you, but would frequently make more ridiculous jokes just to hear your laugh. His smile would be extra wide and he would even laugh with you. He also noticed that you laugh harder and really bad jokes so he throws those in a few times so that he can watch you slap your knee and clutch your stomach.

He teases you a lot more just because he can and you’re really cute when you get flustered, so.

After he’s done being shy around you (for two days), he would confess right away and hope for the best.

YUGYEOM

Originally posted by chattyang


O’ so very shy this boy. He was very comfortable with you at first, occasionally wrapping his arm around your shoulders or ruffling your hair, but when he started to see you as more than a friend, he touched you less and covered his face with his hands whenever you gave him a charming smile.

He giggled shyly if you ever initiated a hug or said something dorky. He stares a few seconds too long when he witnesses you smiling or doing something that you love to do and he lowkey loves it when you play with his fingers.

He’s super tall too so !! height difference is cute (unless you’re not that much shorter than him or you’re taller) but still height difference is cute because when is it not cute. I think he would accept that fact that he likes you fairly quickly and would go back to his normal self where he gives you surprise back hugs and pinches to the cheek,

He would tease you by hooking his chin on top of your head to make himself taller (really it’s just a silly excuse for him to be vERY close to you, slow down speed racer).

He probably confessed a week after he realized he liked you, and he just hoped that you liked him back even if you started liking him a day or months ago.

Favorite Color? (Soulmate Au)

Originally posted by newtloveshisfantasticbeasts

Request: A soulmate Au where you see grey until you meet your soulmate.


The world had always been grey for (Y/n), and it would probably be grey for the rest of her life. You see (Y/n) was raised by a pure-blood family, and being a pure-blood came at a cost. They never meet their soulmate. Sure on occasions, if you were lucky, they’re betrothed was their soulmate but most of the time it never happened.

She was only 7 when she found out that most people could see in color. Which surprised her, considering her parents also only saw grey. That’s when (Y/n)’s parents explained about soulmates and how if she met hers then the world became colorful. Even then she still was okay with seeing grey for the rest of her  life.

That was until (Y/n) arrived in Illvermorny. Sure for awhile all the kids saw grey but by 5th year almost all of them could see in color. All except the pure-bloods. She tried to ignore the taunts of being called “Soulless.” or the taunts of “Hey pure-blood are you sure there’s even someone for you out there?” That’s when the hatred for grey bubbled inside her. 

It was that very blasted color that kept her from being normal. That one color. The bullying was extremely worse one day and that’s when she met the Goldsteins. 

“Hey Pure-blood you do know what color this is right?” A boy taunted waving a grey fabric in her face. No matter how hard she concentrated (Y/n) couldn’t tell, but she knew what happened if she got it wrong. Tears gathered in her eyes as she grew more and more frustrated. “Hey pure-blood I don’t hear an answer!”

“Leave her alone! She’s not bothering anyone” A voice cried out catching the group off guard. Another student, a girl, stood with her arms cross. She was a fairly tall girl with short wavy hair and a frown was on her face.

The boy huffed slightly. “Aw come on Queenie it’s just a little fun!” (Y/n) watched cautiously as the girl made her way over with a sweet smile on her face. It honestly scared (Y/n).

Queenie let out a giggle and replied,”Oh I’m sure it is, but do you want me to tell your soulmate about your other fun?” The boy’s face seemed to get paler and Queenie smirked. “That’s what I thought now run along.” Tina plopped down beside (Y/n) as the boy quickly made his get away. “Are you alright sweetie?”

(Y/n) shifted slightly and gave Queenie a thankful look. “Yea it’s pretty normal…” She mumbled fiddling with her hands.

Queenie huffed slightly shaking her head causing her curls to bounce in every direction. “Well it shouldn’t!” She turned to (Y/n) and smiled. “I’m Queenie Goldstein by the way.”

(Y/n) smiled slightly. “(Y/n) (L/n)… It’s nice to meet you…”

It seemed after that day (Y/n) no longer cared about colors. Cause when she met the Goldstein sisters she found out that not only pure-bloods got stuck seeing grey. That in fact sometimes other people met their soulmates later on in life. In fact, she had accepted that she might not meet her soulmate and decided that grey was her favorite color. That was until she met her soulmate.


(Y/n) had been slightly fidgety all day. Queenie was bringing her soulmate over to meet her along with his friend. She would have been glad for it, but this was not the week. You see (Y/n) and her parents had struck a deal a long time ago. She had 1 year to find her soul mate or else she would be married off. This was her last week to find him, but she knew that no matter what she couldn’t say no to Queenie.

So here she was in one of her nice dresses waiting for Queenie to show up. She glanced around making sure that her apartment was all set. Her great horned owl, Athena, was perched in her cage sleeping. All her papers were neatly organized on the coffee table in the living room. The flames in her fireplace were going steady and she glanced into the kitchen. the table was all set for everyone and the food was still cooking.

A small knock sounded on the door and (Y/n) was instantly at the door. “Queenie!” She exclaimed hugging the girl tightly. 

Queenie let out a laugh and pulled out of the hug. She grinned widely at the girl. “(Y/n)! It’s so good to see you!” She stepped inside and pulled a short man in with her. “(Y/n) meet Jacob my soulmate!” Queenie leaned in and whispered excitedly,”He’s also a no-maj so let’s try to keep this quiet.”

(Y/n)’s eyes widened slightly at the word “No-maj” but kept her mouth shut. She and Queenie knew the consequence of being caught… But if Queenie was happy that was all that mattered. She smiled at Jacob and held out her hand. “Nice to meet you Jacob.”

He smiled slightly. “It’s nice to meet you as well  (Y/n). Queenie speaks fondly about you…”

(Y/n) smiled slightly at the thought. She suddenly remembered something and frowned. “Hey wasn’t there supposed someone else?”

Queenie giggled and replied,”He’s outside the door… He’s just a little shy” She took Jacob’s hand and sang, “Come on Newt. She won’t bite.”

(Y/n) watched as a tall man came into view. His curly hair covering his eyes as he stared at the ground. He was carrying a slightly beat up suitcase as well. “Hello I’m-.” The moment his eyes met hers a pain shot through her skull.

That’s when she saw it. At first she didn’t know how to describe it. It was the most beautiful color she had ever seen and almost immediately the name clicked. She was staring into his green eyes. That moment she decided at that very moment that green was her favorite color. His eyes were wide in shock.

“Newt? (Y/n)?” Jacob’s voice pulled the two back from their moment. ‘Are you two alright?”

(Y/n) let out a small laugh and turned to them again. Queenie instantly noticed the sparkle in her eyes. (Y/n) grinned and replied, “Yea Jacob perfectly fine.”

Newt stepped beside her and hesitantly took her hand. “I guess I should introduce you to my Soulmate,” Newt joked sending a flutter of butterflies through (Y/n).

Soulmate…. (Y/n) smiled softly at the word. I could love this….


HEY GUYS I’M BACK FROM THE DEAD! That’s right I’m back I have finally been inspired and it’s about time! Also any valentines day ideas would be awesome! Anyways this is my longest one I’m pretty sure so I hope you like it!s

You know those stories that people tell about celebrities? The ones that often go, “Oh, just wait until you meet them! They’re just the sweetest person ever!”

Well, let me tell you that when it comes to Robin Lord Taylor, aka Oswald Cobblepot from Gotham, those stories are absolutely one hundred percent true.

He is probably the sweetest celebrity that I’ve met thus far – even probably surpassing John Schneider – in all the conventions that I’ve been to. He is simply full of smiles from the moment you see him, has sweet words to say and honestly just makes you feel important and truly shows just how much he appreciates and cares for his fans.

If you ever get the chance to head off to a comic convention and Robin is there, I frankly could not recommend seeing him enough.

He is simply a precious man~