Happy holidays to all my lovelies! Here’s a little Christmas aesthetic for you sweet potatoes.
- Snow glistens in her hair, kisses her rosy cheeks. You are not sure if it is the cold or her radiance that sends shivers across your skin.
- Holding her by the curve of her waist, steadying her as she adjusts the star on the tree.
- Gently turning her away from the array of sweets she is preparing, feeling her smile as you kiss her frosting covered lips.
- Watching her nimble fingers pull apart the silvery ribbon, peel back the crimson paper. You watch as her face lights up the room, her eyes sparkle with the reflected rainbow twinkles strung around the tree.
- Feeling the heat radiate from her body, as she snuggles closer, wrapping the blankets around you tighter still.
- The air smelling of cinnamon and pine, the room filled with a soft amber glow.
- Perhaps her parents pull you in for a warm hug, smiles all around.
- Or perhaps it’s just you both, a first Christmas in only each other’s company. And that is all you could have wished for.
– beauty, love, lust. He would be oh so perfect in a flower crown and flowing
white outfit, ensnaring everyone with his god-like beauty, being in charge of
love and lust and having many lovers himself because of this. Tell me that you
can imagine him being birthed from the sea.
– manly beauty, music, arts, healing. The arts and music had to be a member of
the vocal unit, singing sweet songs from the top of Mount Olympus, and healing reminds
me of his smile and his all around sunshine. And I find that there is something
particularly manly about his looks. He would likely have many falling for him
with his beautiful singing voice and gorgeous looks, but would spend his time
looking out for people and healing than dealing in love and lust.
– war, bloodshed, violence. People often associate him with being so small and
angry and I love the idea of him being in control of war and violence. I
imagine him being the calmest god, reining over such terrible things. He would
think of it as a hobbie to deal in the affairs of violence, knowing that humans
are so easily riled up and will go to war over anything, and would enjoy
winding them up and watching the results of the disasters that he could create.
But he would also love holding back, knowing that he had the power to keep the
peace and that he was the only barrier between the people and chaos of the
– the virgin of hearth, home, chastity. Bringing in his wholesomeness and
purity. Him being a beautiful and pure god no matter what, always having the
highest morals and best ideals, wanting the best for the other gods and the humans
down on earth. He would never argue, always being entirely pleasant and calm,
sometimes getting on the nerves of the other gods with this trait of his
– marriage, women, childbirth. (This is going to sound entirely strange) but
because he loves his own mother so much, I love the idea of him caring for all
mothers in general. Him taking on this pure and caring role, using his passion
to vouch for people and look out for what’s best for them. He would see the
purity in children and want to protect it, and see the strength in mothers and
families and want the rest of the gods to see that too.
– seas, rivers, floods, earthquakes. He controls things that are so chaotic,
yet essentially to all life. Water being the key to all life. He is calm and in
control, being a good mater to the essential life and making it a calm and
beautiful element to earth. He would be incredibly humble and peaceful,
well-rounded as a god, but during the rare times when his temper would break,
would see the earth’s worst disasters, the marks of his emotional breakage
leaving scars on the earth.
– reason, wisdom, knowledge. The goddess herself was rumored to have been born
fully armoured, and the idea of that roughness balanced so perfectly with the
calmness of intelligence and reason. He would seem incredibly tough and brooding,
would intimidate the other gods with his presence, and when called to war, in
times when he would have to fight, he would dominate. But he would also be
incredibly calm and reasonable, being the highness of intelligence and knowledge.
– travel, communication, language, writing. Him as a scholar, showing his
colours as a brain. He is more of a bridge between the gods, he helps them
communicate and resolve the conflicts that come up with their larger than life
personalities. He is incredibly important because of this, but his presence is
taken for granted. He lets his emotions fall on the back burner, and lets logic
lead him where he needs to go. He is the great neutral here, on the scale of chaos,
evil, and good.
– parties, festival, madness, ecstasy. In the realm of gods, he is essentially
the sex-crazed, partying, drunk frat boy. He doesn’t give a fuck about having
any real responsibly, and just wants himself and everyone around him to have ‘fun’.
– animals, harvest, wilderness. Him being more wholesome and pure, caring and
bright. Having the responsibility over nature and being on the peaceful side of
side. Showing his goodness.
– metalworking, fire, crafts. Ruling over something as power and destructive as
fire, having a severe and incredibly destructive temper, but being able to
control it. He himself not being controlled by anger, rather being able to do
something good with it and create. He would seem grumpy and intimidating to
others, but he would simply just have a passion for his craft. Playing an
incredibly important role among the gods, creating both armor to protect and
weapons to sway the fate of their fights.
– the ruler of the underworld, death, lost souls. I genuinely believe he has a
dark side and he could make the move to make such a serious betrayal to end up
as ruler of the underworld. And he would love this role so damn much. He would
brood and get every ounce of enjoyment out of being evil. He would make his
presence fill a room, going to every possibly extent to make sure that people
knew he was the baddest motherfucker around.
– described as Hades’ “consort” in the underworld. He also has some darkness in
him. And tell me that you don’t love the idea of the maknae ruling over someone
in hell. But just the both of them committing crimes together, soaking up in
all their evilness. It’s the best part of this whole AU.
(A/N: me and Jaycen were discussing this yesterday and I came up with this. I thought you guys might enjoy this as well, so I wanted to post it. -Tanisha<3)