- Peter: Alright, good. Thanks dad
- Ned: You just called Tony Stark 'dad'. You said "thanks dad"
- Peter: What?! No I didn't! I said "thanks man"
- Tony: Do you see me as a father figure, Peter?
- Peter: No, if anything I see you as a bother figure cause you're always bothering me
- Michelle: Hey! Show your father some respect!
A Cap movie that didn't explore his single mom or immigrant diaspora issues and instead focused on a character who already got so much screentime. smh indeed. Maybe I'm touchy and even valid criticism feels bad but I dunno. If I read their comments and other fics, they're shady to Steve. Steve Rogers and Cap deserve better than that, is what I'm thinking 😞.