Can you do where everyone on the cruise for the vacation?
here is everyone’s favorite the-staff-goes-on-vacation headcanons:
- garderenza book the cruise ship. it is FABULOUS. they get the biggest, most fabulous one, and they book themselves the fucking biggest suite on the ship. belle and adam book a small cabin in third class and they couldn’t be happier
- lumiere burns like a candle in the sun. plumette packs a small bottle of sunscreen for herself but like, a fucking barrel for lumiere, because he is pale and smoll and also smearing sunscreen on her lover is a good excuse for s e x™
- chip buys the BIGGEST fucking beachball. it’s like more than half his size and he rolls around on it and is a fucking danger to mankind
- lumiere eats and eats and eats and when he’s done he goes into the kitchen and bothers the cruise’s chefs and he has to be thrown out and is basically A Problem Child for this whole thing
- adam turns out to be really good at cannon-balling into the pool
- he also is good at dunking belle into the pool. she screams and swats him but they both love it
- chapeau in swimshorts. just. chapeau. in . swim. shorts.
- cogsworth starts the vacation being super uptight and signing on for all the really boring activities, but by the end he’s red as a lobster and won’t move from his deck chair and his extra-large martini
- mrs. potts and jean potts renew their wedding vows. it’s cute and plumette cries
- garderobe sings every night and cadenza CRIES omygawd he CRIIIES
- maurice gets a lil seasick but adam checks in on him and makes sure he’s o.k.
- by the end everybody is really sunburnt and ready to go home but also they all really like Jamaican food and lumiere’s bought a summer cottage in the bahamas that he and plumette have no real way of getting to
- in the end adam buys the fucking boat and they just go on cruises whenever the fucking want to. lumiere lords it over the kitchen and everyone is pleased