You’ve been dating Negan for a couple months now, and surprisingly,
living with Negan and sharing your mind and body with a ‘psychopath’ wasn’t as
bad as you were expecting. When you first arrived at Sanctuary almost a year
ago Negan had five wives, which he eventually left for you after you continued
to tell him you wouldn’t sleep with him while he was with other women. You
never actually expected him to give up five women for one, but when he knocked
on your door in the middle of the night to confess his love for you, you were unbelievably
happy he did so. Negan acted completely different when you were around, and
didn’t give a fuck who saw. He’d hug and kiss you in public, call you pet names
like “baby”, “sweetheart”, “Anna banana” and so forth. Nobody in Sanctuary
really cared about Negan and your relationship but Negan did one thing his men
couldn’t stand. You were never in trouble no matter what; Negan wouldn’t dare
to harm you, even if you absolutely fucked up, or talked back. But Negan had no
problem keeping his men and everyone else that resided in Sanctuary in line and
making sure they knew who was boss.
One night when Negan had finished taking a walk and was
heading back to your room, he overheard a group of his men whispering amongst
themselves, Negan hid around the corner and listened. He heard his men complaining
about how he was always putting you first and letting you do whatever the fuck
you wanted. “We should just overthrow him” snickered one of his men, named Jack
“show him what a real boss acts like, maybe burn his and his precious fucking
pets faces off, see how he likes it”. Nobody else agreed with him, even though
they were pissed at Negan they wouldn’t dare to do anything along those lines,
Negan could be an asshole, but he was a good leader. “Don’t let Negan hear you
talking like that” chuckled another one of Negan’s men, “I don’t give a fuck”
A few minutes later the men, unaware on Negan’s presence
left and headed in for the night. As Jack was turning the corner Negan put his
hand over his mouth and dragged Jack along with him. Negan brought Jack behind
a building and slammed him up against the wall “you want me fucking gone? Want to
put a motherfucking hot iron to me and Anna’s faces?” Negan slammed Jack into
the wall again and spat as he talked, anger boiling inside of him “I..uh” Jack
stuttered barely able to speak “what? You had quite a bit to fucking say before
you cunt, now you choose not to talk?, you really and I mean REALLY fucked up”
Negan then pulled the knife he kept tucked into his belt out and dragged it
deeply across Jack’s throat. Blood poured out as Jack’s lifeless body feel to
the ground. Negan took a deep breath, then bent down and wiped the blood off of
his knife onto Jack’s shirt before tucking it back into his belt and walking
off. He went up to two of his men who were about to enter their building “Jack’s
corpse is laying behind that building over there, do me a fucking solid and
bring that good for nothing piece of fucking shit out of Sanctuary, give the
walkers a little snack”. The men looked at each other then back at Negan and
gave a “yes, sir” before quickly walking off to dispose of Jack’s body.
The next morning, Negan knew that he still had to take care
of his other men and you. He wanted his men to respect him, but he still didn’t
want to harm you. He told his men to meet him out by the gate to go out on a
run and he also told you to do the same, you’ve been asking him to let you go
out on a run one day and it seemed like he was finally letting you tag along.
You and a great number of Negan’s men were standing around at the gate when
Negan finally strided over carrying Lucille over his shoulder, he walked up to
you and loudly said “I changed my mind your not coming after all, go help out
in the kitchen, where you belong” he then started walking past you. “Excuse
me!?” you shouted back. Negan smirked, his plan was working, he knew you wouldn’t
let him talk to you like that. “You heard me doll, fuck…off”, your blood
started to boil at his words and you walked up to him and gave him a smack
across his beautiful face. Right when your hand came down, you regretted what
you did and knew this time you went too far. Negan tightly grabbed your arm
with his free hand and began dragging you into your room, “wait for me boys, I
need to teach this disrespectful little bitch a lesson, shouldn’t be long”.
Negan’s men looked at each other in shock.
Negan pushed you into your room before slamming the door
behind him, “pull your pants and panties off and lay across my fucking desk” he
said lowly. “Negan please, I’m sorry” you whimpered back, “DO IT!” he yelled.
You quickly pulled your pants and panties down together and laid across Negan’s
wooden desk, Negan chuckled to himself and licked his lips, the sight of your
bare ass and pussy bent over his desk was already getting him hard, he then
unbuckled his leather belt and pulled it off. “I’ll go easy on you this time
baby, five smacks should do the trick..but you have to yell really fucking loud
for daddy, I want my men to fucking hear it, and if you don’t I’m going to
start over again until you do..got it?” you nodded your head quickly grabbing
onto the edges of the table and closing your eyes. Before you could even take
another breath you felt the sting off leather against your bare ass and you
yelled out as loud as you could. “That’s it you dirty fucking girl” Negan said enthusiastically
before lashing the belt against your ass a second time as you let out another
scream. Negan gave two more quick lashes one to each ass cheek and again you
screamed, you felt tears welling up in your eyes, this was the first time a man
has spanked you and even though it hurt like a bitch you felt your wetness drip
down your leg. “Last one darling, you ready?” Negan asked, enjoying this a
little too much, “yes” you whimpered, “huh? What was that?” Negan said leaning
in closer to you, “yes!” you said again loudly, “yes what!?” Negan shouted,
”yes, daddy” you loudly purred back. Negan grinned before pulling his arm back
as far as he could and then putting all his strength into the last smack. This
time you let out the loudest scream you possibly could as you felt your ass
burn as welts began to form.
Negan gently rubbed your ass with one hand “good girl” he
said gently, you let out a moan as you felt Negan’s other hand slip between
your legs “fuck baby, your soaked” he hissed. You let out a giggle before
turning around to look at Negan. He cupped your face with his hands “stay home and
relax for the rest of the day sweetheart, you deserve it, and when I get back I
want you on the bed naked, waiting for me, daddies gonna take care of you” you
nodded before giving Negan a soft kiss. Negan put his belt back on and slicked
his hair back before picking Lucille up and heading for the door, “bye daddy,
be safe” you called out, “see you tonight Anna banana, I love you” Negan replied
giving you a wink, “I love you too” you said back with a smile as Negan walked
out and back towards his men who kneeled down when they saw him coming. Negan
smirked knowing they heard everything “get up you fuckers; we’ve got work to do”.
Okay but MTMTE First Aid, Perceptor, Skids, Ultra Magnus, Rodimus and bubblegum.
Well folks, here’s my first completed request, and hopefully there will be many more to come! By the way, thanks for sending this one in, it was pretty fun to do! X3
A little off topic, please be patient with the both of us as we’re working to get these done. With the coming hurricane and the fact that we’re both down south, I have no idea what the internet situation is going to be like if it gets too bad for either of us, but we will do what we can.
In the meantime, enjoy these crazy shenanigans and expect to see more in the future!
(Hey Lily here. I helped Silver with this since first request but only with ideas and she put forth most of these herself. Literally the only thing that is mine is the first bullet point under Roddy cuz i wrote it then got sick. I also edited this to make it look nice because i’m fucking anal. But all credit goes to silver for being an amazing, creative writer!)
Rodimus would find the whole idea of bubblegum to be hilarious, to be honest. Just another weird thing humans have. Still, that doesn’t mean he won’t try it! C’mon s/o, he’s the Captain of the Lost Light! He’s been on wild space adventures, trying new things is what he does! At least that’s what he says even as he’s side-glancing at his s/o every time they blow a bubble.
It doesn’t take much to convince him to try a piece. In fact, he wouldn’t stop asking until you gave him a piece simply because you didn’t think he’d even be able to taste the gum in the first place. Once he’s in his holoform you offer him a piece of your favorite gum–Rodimus, no! You’re not supposed to swallow the gum!!
After that first incident he listens to you on the second piece. When it comes time to blow the bubble now, he gets so excited that he blows hard–and accidentally spits it in your face. Oh no, sorry s/o! Here, let him get it off–slag, it’s stuck in your hair!! How do you get it out??
After that incident you finally manage to coach him into doing a proper bubble on the third stick of gum before Ultra Magnus found out (barely) and managed to get Brainstorm to help remove the sticky gum still stuck in your hair.
He discovered cinnamon-flavored gum and loves the spicy kick to it! Just yesterday you heard him talking about getting Brainstorm to create a Cybertronian version of gum.
S/o, why are you moving your jaw like that? This is a very important meeting and you need to pay attention, Rodimus doesn’t need anymore ideas on how to ignore or mock him while he’s not looking.
Once he figures out that you actually do have something in your mouth he’s a little more understanding, though he still thinks that you shouldn’t be chewing it during meetings. It’s distracting to the rest of the crew–especially Rodimus. Outside of meetings though he’s still somewhat curious about bubblegum…even if he doesn’t show it that well.
When you offer to let him try a piece he’s reluctant. He’s got a lot of work to do, s/o! He’s gotta make sure everything’s in working order and no one is breaking any rules. It takes a long time to actually coax him into trying it, but a few well-placed puppy-dog eyes and pouty lips does the trick.
At first his expression is…awkward. He looks so uncomfortable about this, like he’s not sure if he’s chewing ice or some other weird substance. He comments on how “silly” and “strange” it feels, and you almost think he’s about to say it’s even dumb, but he holds back on that. When he spits it out later he thanks you for letting him try it but says nothing about wanting to do so again.
It’s not until days later that you come into his office late one night and find him sitting at his desk…chewing something? You thought you imagined the subtle movement of his jaws, but sure enough it was there. He’ll straight up deny it if you confront him about it, but secretly he actually likes the taste of the peppermint and its calming effect on him (he hasn’t yelled at Rodimus to stop doing back flips off the captain’s chair again!), and he seems more focused than normal in his work.
The first time he sees you chewing gum when you walk into the med bay he immediately becomes concerned. S/o, what are you chewing on? You just finished your food cycle half a megacycle ago, why are you still chewing? Why haven’t you swallowed it by now?
The first time you blew a bubble in front of him he panicked, believing that your tongue and taken on a weird shade of color and that it had spontaneously combusted. It took at least twenty minutes to not only stop him from getting Ratchet, but reassure him that no, Brainstorm hadn’t tested out some crazy new invention on you, nor did you eat poisoned fruit or some other hazardous chemical.
He’s curious about the gum afterward and wants to try it. It’s amusing to watch him blow his first few bubbles. Hey look, s/o! Watch him make a really big one! He starts blowing, and you watch as it gets bigger…and bigger…and bigger…and bigg–
Hey, hey, easy! It’s okay, First Aid, it’s not attacking your face! Calm down!
Despite his first attempt ending with panicked flailing and a quick scrub, First Aid actually found that he liked the flavor of spearmint gum and it was actually kinda nice. However, the first time he tried chewing it in the med bay, however, he soon discovered that a certain medic absolutely HATED the sound of the bubble popping. In fact, he threatened to weld his jaws shut next time!
It had been a quiet day when you decided to hang out with him in his lab, and for the most part he seemed preoccupied with some tests so he wasn’t really in that talkative a mood. Without even thinking about it, you start blowing bubbles with your favorite gum. At the sound of the first ‘snap’ he looks up, his optics turning to regard you in confusion and curiosity.
Despite him having been focused on his work, he has actually been paying attention and noticed your near constant chewing from earlier and inquires about it and the strange bubble. He loves you, s/o, but you confuse him sometimes.
When you demonstrate by blowing another bubble, he watches in mild curiosity and asks simple questions. Your answers satisfy some of his curiosity, but it doesn’t explain the appeal of using ingredients that can’t be absorbed by the human body for the sake of having something in your mouth.
It takes quite a bit to convince him to try it for himself. You have to use the argument that it’s for “research,” to which he eventually agrees. All things considering it was interesting, though after the first attempt it lost its charm when attempting to blow a bubble got the gum into his holoform’s hair.
The next day you saw him working on a formula for a safer, less sticky form of gum, though he claims it’s for other reasons. You would have believed him…if not for the subtle chewing you caught out of the corner of your eye.
You and Skids are just hanging out together waiting for Swerve to open his bar and just chatting with each other. He doesn’t say anything at first when you pull out a stick of gum and start chewing on it, simply observing you while carrying on with the conversation and wondering why you hadn’t swallowed your snack.
When you blow a bubble and pop it mid-sentence he’s quite surprised and utterly confused. What was that, s/o?? And why was it pink?? You offer to let him try a piece, to which he happily jumps at the opportunity to try something new with you. How exciting!
…to which you quickly discover that a bot chewing a fruit-juice gum was the most hilarious sight to see. He twisted his mouth at weird angles and was making an odd smacking sound as he chewed, reminding you of videos with dogs trying to eat peanut butter. Your hand MAY have slipped on the record button on your phone…
Eventually he gets the hang of it and finds he enjoys the burst of flavors. Hey look at this s/o! He somehow managed to figure out how to make the gum pop like bubble wrap with his tongue. He even manages to get Swerve to join in on the fun!
A few days later you heard some mechs talking about the latest meeting. Apparently Rodimus learned a new way to annoy Ultra Magnus and Megatron at once, and you can’t help but feel he picked up the “gum smacking” trick from a certain bot you know…
So safe to say April Fools is a very intense thing in the Filth household and each of the boys has their own specialties.
Pink Guy will cook food and leave it around the house for the others to find. The food is laced with laxatives and Pink Guy makes sure it’s the only food in the house every year
Safari Man leaves hot dogs in a the strangest places. He could be on a trip and not have been home in weeks but every year without fail, Hotto Dogus. Frank once coughed a hot dog he didn’t remember eating.
Salamander Man records himself screaming nyess and plays it throughout the day. Then he jumps out and smacks whoever’s closest. The trick is that he doesn’t always smack them when the nyess plays. It’s completely random.
Lemon is newer ot the prank traditions and somehow always falls for the ‘here drink this, it’s good’ prank where it turns out they gave him lemonade to drink. He doesn’t have a signature prank so much as he just flings lemons at people.
Frank, ah Frank. Every year it’s different. Once he convinced them all he was dead. Another he made them think he was getting married to a mushroom. There was the year they all got very drunk and did some very inappropriate things with each other and no one talks about that. Lemon once walked in on him fake summoning Chin Chin and well, Chin Chin actually appeared so yeah, that happened.
Fake Frank doesn’t understand the point if every day of their lives is a joke. He also flooded the apartment but that wasn’t a prank, it was a mistake.
The fuck do you mean “this isn’t how you dress up a cowboy?”
(Say hi to Chiron. 1 day old, spoiled as fuck. Centaur shifter (based off an Arabian 4 the long leggy and long-distance potential), legitimately looks like he has 5-’o-clock shadow (?? look at that shit). Insufferable itch-ass who has trouble sitting still. Probably wears eyeliner, because it ‘makes him look dangerous’ (no, it makes you look -fabulous-). Gun enthusiast, tries tricks, smacks himself in the fucking face with them. Overall verdict: a damn idiot. I love him.)
THE QUEEN IS BACKKKK! Not like she ever left you salty beyotches. Anywho, now that that’s out of the way, let’s get into it. As you all know. Maybe not. If not, then we have a diffy prob. I loves The Queen. I goes hard for The Queen. I balls for The Queen. FYI, in case you’ve been living on Pluto the past 16 yrs (16…we’ll come back to this a little later), The Queen is the one and only Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter. Even her damn name is beautiful. Her Highness has graced us once again with a taste of her exceptional art form. On Sunday, she released a combined snippet of two songs from her currently UNRELEASED and UNTITLED forthcoming work of beauty.
“Bow Down/Been On” came in the internet midst like an apocalyptic snow storm, raging war on the baseless brains of you mindless plebeians. She snatched yall’s edges like Naomi Campbell’s lacefront and left you barer than Whoopi’s eyebrows. Too much? Too bad. You need to hear this. So ummm, you might wanna grab a Moleskin, a Sharpie, and write this down. It’s important.
5 REASONS WHY PEOPLE HATE BEYONCE AND/OR HER NEW MUSIC AND WHY THIS HATE IS IRRATIONAL
1. “I ain’t gotta bow down to nobody.” First, it’s a song. Second, I know for a whole-hearted fact that she doesn’t know or give a fuck about you. Third, so why in the hell would you take offense? Seriously, the way people sometime warp the music world into their own truly baffles me. But honestly, in today’s society, full of its celebrity obsessions and the Instagram Famous, it’s no wonder people easily confuse waking up in a new Bugatti with pushing a ‘72 Honda Civic to the nearest gas station for $2.35 on pump #4. To be real, I can’t blame you for listening to Diddy’s verse on the “Same Damn Time” remix and feeling like you could bag a white chick and sucker punch her daddy. That’s what music is supposed to do. True artists want their music to take you someplace else. Make you feel what they feel when they wrote it. Make you have an out-of-body experience. And that’s exactly what real music does. It, however, should not be a one-way ticket to you assuming your BoostMobile number was on speed dial when they wrote the song. No one cares about you.
2. “She’s a hypocrite. One minute talking about girl power. The next calling women bitches.” This is almost a toughy to defend. I understand how the use of a traditionally demeaning word against women, being used toward women, can be offensive. But to say that she’s a hypocrite for it is unrealistic. Let’s first get off of our high-horses and for once admit that the word “bitch” is quickly on its way to becoming the new “nigga.” Just as Black Americans took this hate word and made it our own, women across all races are picking up on “bitch.” Does it mean that we all like it? No. Does it mean we all will? Absolutely not. But, it does mean that it’s now a buzz-word. One that can be released in public forum, while at the same time still being a taboo. *See: a tool often used by songwriters in order to grab the listeners’’ attention and spark thought and conversation.* It’s now not just a term of defamation, but also synonymous with “friend,” “best friend,” “boo,” “main boo,” and countless other female epithets. Acknowledging this fact doesn’t make you less of a woman, or take away your feminism. It simply makes you honest. And real. Now if you wanna fight, find a more dignified tactic than picking apart one detail of one song. Its not right. But its okay. You’re gonna make it anyway.
3. “She’s a hypocrite…” Let’s revisit a part of #2 for a sec. She’s a hypocrite? Are you freaking kidding me? She’s an A.R.T.I.S.T. And you’re an idiot who doesn’t know what artists do. They create creative shit. They go about this in many creative ways. Ie: exploring the multiple facets to their personhood, probing into all emotions, and releasing said emotions in their work. You know what this means? Lemme further break it down. She’s allowed to show us more than one side of herself. I mean, who would actually enjoy listening to a boring, one-dimensional person, sing the same topic, the same way, on each and every song. Can we say snooze-fest.
4. “Bow down.” Beyoncé simply uttering these two little words has ruffled the feathers of an entire nation, of hate. Remember when I mentioned being on Pluto for 16 years. Well that’s the amount of time that Beyoncé has been an entertainer. 16 years, countless accolades, 1 other worldly husband, and 1 Super Saiyan of a child later, and you honestly didn’t want her to make just 1 record patting herself on the back, while addressing haters at the same time. You’re so ungrateful that you wouldn’t even thank her for being nice enough to combine her State of the Union onto one song, not two. She did you a favor and saved your ass from committing suicide, twice. Seriously, if you were exposed to years and years of relentless hate, wouldn’t you eventually say something? Anything? No? Well, here’s a cookie Mother Theresa.
5. Her line, which reads: “I know when you were little girls, you dreamt of being in my world.” was not false. She’s now at a point in time and age where she can be, and damn well is, influential. People desire to have her work ethic and talent. And it’s perfectly fine. She’s not stepping on Mariah or Whitney’s toes by having aspirants. Let’s be real, there was Aretha before them, and Billie before her. There’s always a predecessor that will eventually give way to the next great. That’s how the world works. You know the cycle of life; try to imagine it like that. You enter, you rise, you establish a legacy, then the next person gets a chance. You don’t stop being a legend. Don’t worry y’all, she didn’t take away Ashanti’s thunder. Ashanti took away Ashanti’s thunder. I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist. But seriously, did you not expect her to one day say, “You know what. I’m Beyoncé. And I’m blessed with immense talent. And I’m gonna remind you.” The fact that she’s now at a place to not feel obligated to be polite all the time makes her genuine. And raw. And relatable. Hell I too sometimes want to tell people what I know of myself and how they can shove it if they don’t like it. One day I’ll have your courage Bey. One day.
Until that day, I’ll leave with this: Beyoncé is real. Beyoncé is here. There’s not enough room for her and her haters, so ummm some. body. has. to. go. Beeyooottcchhhhh.
pete and patrick cuddling in bed and pete turns to patrick and puts his hands on tricks face and looks in his eyes and tricks like 'wyd pete' and pete just smiles and says 'i think i found my favorite color, but it's trapped in your eyes' and trick blushes nd pete looks at his cheeks and says 'this color is a close second' and trick smacks his hands away and hides his face with his hands and pete kisses his checks and trick giggles and kisses him back sweetly.