This was the problem: You’d be searching for Field of Dreams, the critical standout film of 1989. But instead of Kevin Costner, you’d get rolling hills and wildflowers. That’s because we’re giving you the best stuff tagged #field or #dreams (or #of).
Here’s the solution: Choosing #tagged in the app bundles the whole phrase together. You just search for something and tap #tagged at the top of the screen to show posts tagged with that exact phrase.
And hey, slugger. Learn about the tons of other ways you can filter a search in our help center, here.
Yes! Wilson Just Released A Line Of Gloves With Extra Little Strings To Pick At For Kids Who Would Rather Be At Home Drawing
Well, this makes us wish we were kids again.
Some little sluggers were born to play baseball, but it takes all kinds to build a Little League team. Luckily, the folks at Wilson Sporting Goods have just delivered in a big way for all those players who don’t fit the standard mold: This week, they released a line of baseball gloves with extra strings to pick at for kids who would rather be drawing at home!
Literally all the yes! This just made some kid’s whole freaking life.
Wilson’s new A525 “Daydreamer” series gloves feature nearly twice as many little strings as conventional baseball gloves, giving young players no end of options to fidget with as they shuffle anxiously in the outfield, wishing they were inside with some nice, sharp colored pencils. For any kid counting down the hours until they can get home and trace Venom out of their How To Draw Comics The Marvel Way book, this mitt and its pre-loosened laces are a total godsend, offering endless picking potential through inning after interminable inning.
No matter whether you’re a string picker, a string chewer, or the kind of kid who just sits down, takes the glove off, and thinks about whether to draw a guy with two swords or one big sword that breaks apart into two separate swords, Wilson’s got you covered.
Of course, this glove is no slouch when it comes to fielding. The glove comes complete with a ParaShock palm pad to absorb impact from pop flies you’ve spent the whole game fearing, and is made of durable pigskin leather that somehow still won’t be broken in by the end of the season. Wilson even designed the glove specifically for long, slender fingers and easily bent wrists, making it an ideal fit for left fielders who are really only keeping at this because their dad buys them a meatball sub and salt-and-vinegar chips after the game, and who know full well that they could be using the time to draw a new type of wyvern that does electric blasts.
Consider us super jealous, because it sounds like playing Little League just got a whole lot more awesome!
- When Dick first came to live with him, Bruce purchased a bunch of parent help books. He buys new ones with each kid he adopts, and no matter how much he studies he’s always unprepared for his psychotic children and their antics.
- Everyone assumes Stephanie is his daughter and every time someone mentions it he and Steph are both thoroughly grossed out by the thought.
- Damian shows Bruce his drawings sometimes, and every time, much to Damian’s embarrassment, Bruce insists on hanging them on the fridge.
- The cabinets at Wayne Manor are filled to the brim with World’s Best Dad mugs.
- Jason owns a Dad’s Little Stinker t-shirt.
- When they were younger, Bruce used to let his Robins ride on his back if they got tired on patrol.
- Tim falls asleep in random places when he’s particularly sleep-deprived, and each time Bruce will sigh tiredly before picking him up and carrying him up to his room, planning on drugging his coffee to get him to sleep more often.
- Once he had to tie Damian to a post when he was misbehaving on patrol.
- The first time Jason called him “Dad”, (on accident, mind you), he legit cried and hugged him for ten minutes straight.
- He rarely has a bed to himself because his kids always invade his room at night and insist on sleeping with him.
- He brags about Tim all the time to his coworkers, and it only got worse after Tim actually started working at Wayne Enterprises. At least once a day Bruce will go to Tim’s office and ask how his “little slugger” is doing.
- He lets Cass paint his nails and isn’t afraid to leave the nail polish on because he’s so proud of how good of a job she did. Everyone is too intimidated to make fun of him for it.
- Even though he’s in his twenties and has an apartment of his own, Dick will still drive all the way to Gotham and sleep in Bruce’s bed when he has nightmares.
- Bruce attends every single one of his kids’ graduations and award ceremonies, even the pointless ones that nobody really cares about. He will be there cheering in the front row every time.
- Bruce was surprised that Barbara gave a Father’s Day gift to him in addition to her own father.
- He carries around a bunch of pictures of his children in his batbelt and likes showing them to the criminals he arrests. Poison Ivy makes sure he keeps her up to date on how Nightwing is doing, and Two Face loves hearing about Red Robin’s whereabouts.
Ugh so there was a post going around that I’ve now long since misplaced but it was like “I just saw you go upstairs with someone else and I know we’re only fuck buddies but I’m gonna go punch them in the face” and I was HERE FOR IT. If somebody remembers the post, link me. In the meantime, have some Sterek getting together fluff.
“Just tell Derek you want to date him,” Scott says, as if it’s the simplest thing in the world.
Stiles bugs his eyes and flails his hands in wordless frustration, because the correct response to this patently ludicrous advice eludes him. He had come for sympathy, not pie-in-the-sky delusions. “Scott. Bro,” he finally gasps. “How could you even suggest that in good faith? No way! Bad plan!” He slashes his arms in a demonstrative X. “The only reason we’re even hooking up is that I made it super clear I was down to fuck, no strings attached! I’m not ruining a good thing by announcing to Derek Hale that I’m 85% in love with him.”
“Why?” Scott genuinely seems confused, the sweet summer child. After falling into a happy triad with Allison and Isaac after their first semester at UCLA, he doesn’t really understand the definition of “unrequited.”
Stiles turns his attention to a hanging thread on his t-shirt, sourly tugging it loose. “He’s out of my league. I mean, with the baseball, and the smarts, and the sarcasm, and those eyes…” he breaks off with a sigh. The last thing he needs to do is remind himself of how gone he is on Derek. “Just, he’s popular. Dictionary definition of too cool for school. And the three people he actually deigns to hang out with here are all just as cool and good looking as he is. Do I need to remind you I’m not? I’m a gawky, nerdy Sophomore. I’m lucky to even be his fuck-buddy.”
Scott makes a face, incredulous. “I dunno, he must like you well enough if he’s still sleeping with you after all this time. What’s it been, six months? And you guys hang out, too, you’re always telling me about how easy it is to chat with him after you bone. So it’s not just sex.”
Stiles grimaces. “Yeah, but it’s not…”
“… a real relationship,” Derek says into the phone, hearing full well the heavy dejection in his voice. So sue him; the admission is more than a little depressing. “He just wants to be fuck buddies.”
“How do you know?” Laura asks reasonably. “Maybe this Stiles person would be interested in dating you, too. No offence, but you’re not great at reading people. I mean, he’s interested in chilling with you even after you hook up, and clearly he enjoys the physical aspect. Did he actually ever say he wasn’t looking for more?”
Derek heaves a sigh, rolling his eyes even though she can’t see over the phone. “Yep. About two minutes after the first time we slept together he said, ‘no strings attached, obviously.’ So, you know, pretty safe bet that it’s no strings attached.”
“Oh,” Laura says. For once she doesn’t have a snappy comeback.
“Oh,” Derek agrees. Dejectedly.
She gives him a sympathetic little hum, and then asks, “and he’ll definitely be at the sorority barbecue?”
“Yeah.” Stiles and his broad shoulders and his long fingers are definitely going to be at the party.
“Maybe you shouldn’t go,” his sister says softly. “If you really like him, and he’s just looking to get laid…”
Derek groans. Not go, and give up a chance to hook up with Stiles? Smart, maybe, but not something he’s capable of doing.
The problem is, he’s liked Stiles forever. Or at least since he first saw him, laughing uproariously and running around with his friends with an actually broom between his legs, playing “Quidditch.” Derek would have been way too embarrassed to do something like that on the front lawn, but Stiles made it seem like the most effortlessly awesome thing a person could get up to.
No, compared to Stiles, Derek is practically a social recluse, an awkward jock with only about three people who he gets along with at all. Stiles definitely doesn’t want to get saddled with a boyfriend like him. He’s lucky they’re even hooking up after all this time.
“Derek, I mean it,” Laura says. “Look out for yourself for once.”
“I know, I know,” Derek grumbles. “But it’s not my fault he’s…”
I would love to see head cannons for Asuma getting drunk with his s/o. ( I swear he doesn't get as much love as he deserves), a jealous Itachi, and Shikamaru sfw and nsfw.
Drunk Asuma Sarutobi Headcanons
When Asuma goes out for drinks his main intent is to get drunk, the whole idea of social drinking is really lost on him – where you’re supposed to take your time and not get too hammered. He really likes the idea of losing control, and unwinding entirely. After only a few drinks, Asuma turns into a smiling mess, he’ll start laughing over nothing and he’ll have this giddy grin perpetually stuck on his face.
This can really be awful at times, but after a drink or two Asuma starts telling people what he really thinks – no filter what so ever. Usually he is the calm, reserved type, but when he’s forsaken sobriety all of his thoughts just come flying out no matter the consequences.
Expects you to watch for him when you’re both drinking. It can be a pain in the ass if you want to relax and maybe get drunk yourself. He just throws that responsibility on your shoulders unfortunately, so it can really sour the whole time if getting drunk and having someone watch you is your plan. It’s funny but Asuma has trouble lighting his own cigarettes sometimes when he’s especially plastered – you have to light them for him if you don’t want to see his whole beard light up in flames.
Is surprisingly good at sex even when he’s drunk. Of course it will be a little sloppier than usually, it’s hard to have amazing motor control when your drunk, but his lazy and lingering movements prove to be quite hedonic during oral because he will drag his tongue all over. When it actually comes to sliding his cock in, he has these slow erotic strokes that can just drive you crazy and make you want to scream.
Jealous Itachi Headcanons
Itachi himself isn’t a jealous person. He’s not one to become green with envy if someone hits on you or if you hug one of your guy friends. Go ahead and kiss your foreign friend’s cheek, he won’t mind a lick. Being platonically affectionate to your pals won’t throw him into a frenzy or make him doubt his place in a relationship with you.
Thing is, if Itachi of all people is with you that means he explicitly trusts you. Do try not to break said trust. Heartbreak is a serious condition in the Uchiha clan. Nevertheless, if he does begin to suspect that you’re drifting away from him and spending more time than necessary with friends or that hottie from the Hyuuga clan, then, yeah, doubt may speckle a bit in his mind. He won’t jump to conclusions unless given reason to. He would rather finish putting the pieces together than key your car singing Carrie Underwood’s hit song Before He Cheats with only a couple pieces of evidence.
And, you know, he communicates with you. Any and all issues can resolved with some talking in your relationship. If he has suspicions, he will sit you down and discuss. No sugarcoating, straight to the point, nice and painless. You can enjoy a hand squeeze or even a faint smile when you soothe his worries and tell him that guy friend of yours was just that – a friend.
All in all he’s not the jealous type, and if he did get the j-word, it would be worked out.
Trying to make him jealous on purpose isn’t cute, so do not try it unless you want a serious discussion with how your relationship will go on from then on.
Shikamaru SFW and NSFW Headcanons
• There was an exact second in which Shikamaru knew he had fallen in love. There was absolutely nothing extraordinaire in that moment: he just saw your back as you walked in Konoha’s streets. But his heart was breaking his ribs, his stomach was full of butterflies and his face was burning. Then, he knew there wasn’t anything that could be done. After that, everything was strategies: he exploited his brain until every single neuron was thinking in a way for you to fall in love with him.• He is not much of an eater -it is too troublesome-, usually, Chouji or his family have to remember him. It is not that he doesn’t want: his thoughts always distract him, clouds float over his head, and he always finds something more interesting to do. He has spent entire days cloud-gazing, forgetting to do anything related to his physical needs.
• Shikamaru tends to forget important dates. Birthdays, anniversaries, important outings… He is also unapologetic about it: his S/O has to understand it. He cares about you, but it just isn’t the way he lives. He isn’t one to plan long term, Shikamaru prefers surprise gifts to show affection.
• He is going to complain about how much work a relationship needs while smiling and kissing your neck. Shikamaru is always making his best effort to please you, but he wants to keep a certain image. He is lazy, except with you, but complaining is the perfect way to ask for more attention. If he does something difficult and troublesome for you, then, he deserves more kisses in return.
• Shikamaru finds dandelions extremely interesting. They have accompanied him in his lazy afternoons. While laying on the grass, they tingle his skin. He loves watching them disintegrate when the wind is blowing. More than once, Shikamaru has found himself making a wish.
• His favorite kind of sex is lazy sex. No frustration, no rough moves, no heavy atmosphere. He loves sloppy kisses and wandering caresses and soft moans. Shikamaru thinks love is something slow and dainty, and although he can have sex full of harshness and tension, nothing makes him happier than sweat bathing your sleepy face in the mornings.
• Finds your naked body extremely alluring. Shikamaru can spend hours just observing you. Every blemish, every scar, every part of your skin excites him. He especially loves running his fingers around your navy.
• Although he is pretty good at oral, he hates giving it. Shikamaru is more of a receiver; Shikamaru’s penis is really sensitive, particularly in the tip, and for him, almost nothing can compare to the feeling of your tongue licking it. About pleasing you he prefers masturbating, either fingering or handjobs.
• His favorite position is the reverse cowgirl. Although there is not much physical contact, Shikamaru finds very exciting having you control all the action. While comfortably lying on his back, he likes running his fingers through your back or slapping your ass.
• Likes outdoor sex. The thrill of being caught gets him going. For him, the more rural the place, the better. He loves how your face contrast with the sky. Teasing him in public or while cloud-gazing is the easiest way to get Shikamaru going.
no offense but….. i dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats… i took a louisville slugger to both head lights, i slashed a hole in all four tires…..maybe next time he’ll think before he cheats