- White Person: THAT MOVIE THAT BLACK PEOPLE LIKED ONLY GOT SUCCESSFUL CUZ IT PANDERED TO THEM!!!!
- Me: So...a movie is successful when you ensure your target audience relates and is appealed by it? Fascinating concept.
- White Person: NO BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T RELATE SO RACIST.
- Me: So...because you don't have the cultural perspective to understand the movie themes, it's automatically bad? Super fascinating.
- White Person: NO CUZ THIS MOVIE PREYED ON WHITE GUILT AND LIBERAL PC BULLSHIT!
- Me: So...more than the target audience found the movie relatable, DESPITE not having the social/cultural perspective which leads to full understanding of it's themes, and that lead to it's success, but because you specifically didn't like it, it doesn't deserve said success? Interesting. Dipshit
Any advice on how to write a heist story something like oceans Eleven?