Persona 5 sleeping headcanons?
I’m not weird you’re weird
not all the characters are here since i don’t have may headcanons for this, it’s just something that popped into my head one day and I thought “yea that seems cool and non stalker-ish” (i also run outta time here so)
- he doesn’t move
- like at all
- he goes to bed in one position and wakes up in that position, no movement whatsoever.
- it’s kinda weird, like sleeping with a rag doll
- or a warm corpse, whatever you prefer i won’t judge.
- he won’t sleep in a public place (aside from school?) he’s just too alert or focused to let that happen.
- the only reason he’d do that is if he’s with people he completely trusts or he’s extremely exhausted
- I think there’s been one time where he fell asleep in Mementos (inside the catbus of course when he’s not driving)and everyone ether thought he was cute or just gone.
- “dude is Joker dead?”
- “poke him and find out”
- he’s not dead and you almost gave him a heart attack well done.
- yea I like to think that even when he’s asleep he never lets his guard down. so anything like a loud noise or sudden manhandling will result in an amusing or painful reaction.
- painful as in he just freaked out an punched you
- (though that rarely ever happens with him, most likely he’ll just freeze up and stare at you wide eyed until he realises what’s going on. from then on it depends)
- tho he will get you back at some point. just wait.
- will sleep anywhere
- like all that energy’s gotta wear him out
- so at some point he’ll just pass out in a corner.
- he’s surprisingly quiet from what most would expect. though if you listen closely he can sometimes snore. but it’s not obnoxious tho so it’s fine.
- it’s almost impossible to wake this boi up tho so have fun with that.
he gets up on his own terms m8
- unlike Akira (where there is a 5% chance he’ll lash out) if you try to scare Ryuji awake there is a 1000% chance he’ll punch whoever is in front of him. and it hurts
- so don’t do that. it’s only funny when you don’t get hit.
- this boi will go to sleep in one place and wake up in Hawaii. that’s how much he moves about.
- ‘oh i’m sorry where you using those covers?
- not anymore bitch’
- he will apologise/ be embarrassed if you bring this up, but if you find it more funny then annoying he’d feel so much better/less guilty
- can sleep like a starfish or curl up into a ball, sometimes both whatever works.
- however, the moments when he does stay fuckin still he is quite
- like “how can this ball of energy and anger be so calm”
- on another note, he used to loose alot of sleep because of training, like he’d stay up almost all night trying to better himself for the track team.
- which could kinda explain his laziness in class.
- Falls asleep very easily when with friends
- she tends to be a hugger so if your with her be prepared.
- she moves about alot yea,but is still better then Ryuji.
- scare her awake and she’ll scream. just scream.
- she might hold a grudge, she might laugh it off, who knows.
- it’s not exactly snoring but, she makes a cute little noise when she breathes in and it’s just so.. <3
i like Futaba if you can’t tell (no i’m not obsessed what makes you say that)
- now when I said she falls asleep easily, that’s only when she’s got nothing do do. when she’s in her room or got new game she can stay up for a whole week.
- doesn’t move much (but certainly more then Akira)
- he once fell asleep while painting. Madarame walked in to see Yusuke face-planting a canvas.
- covered in paint.
- it was fun
- as you can guess he eats as much as he sleeps.
- which is not at all.
- honestly if you want him go go to bed you ether drug him or force him.
- and by force i mean give him the sternest look you can muster, point to his bed and threaten to confiscate his art stuff until he moves his lanky ass to bed
- or y’know watch him pass out again. ether way works I guess
- when frightened awake he acts like
Morganaa cat in the sense that he’ll just jump 15 feet in the air and glare at anyone involved.
- he will be salty afterwards depending on how many people laughed.
- due to his lack of sleep he’ll (much like Ryuji) fall asleep anywhere. though this is more of a ‘passing out’ situation then a simple lack of energy.
- if he did have a choice on where to sleep though it’d have to be somewhere cozy and warm, where he feels safe and secure with the one he cares for.
- though this rarely happens (since he rarely sleeps) there is a small 1 in 10 chance he will hug his partner when he sleeps. call it his subconscious giving them affection.