Merc & Em Headcanons
I refuse to believe that they didn’t excel at their mission of integrating themselves into the students at the tournament; especially the Haven students.
So imagine the following:
- Emerald and Scarlet throwing the most shade; either at each other or teaming up and roasting everyone in sight.
- Mercury and Reese Chloris passing nores in class because they both have short attention spans.
- Arslan being a Team Mum deciding to take Mercury off to one side for a “Quiet talk”
- Merc & Em having to make excuses as to why Cinder never leaves her dorm and eventually settling on “Look she’s in a long distance relationship; a lot of Scroll-sex is happening”
- Emerald and Sun looking at maps of Vale and dividing the city up into what would be their personal turfs when they got there.
- Emerald and Sun flagrantly disregarding their own agreement and pickpocketing in each others’ turfs.
- Emerald and Sun still letting each other know if they see police anywhere.
- Mercury cackling to himself at Jaune’s attempts to flirt with Weiss.
- The other Haven students banding together anytime they hear someone talking trash about Mercury over the match with Pyrrha.
- Literally everyone at Haven shipping Merc & Em.
- Emerald and Arslan hanging out and bemoaning the idiots they have to look after.
- The amount of crushes on Emerald Sustrai was too damn high.
- Mercury managing to hold surprisingly in-depth intellectual conversations with Neptune on a lot of subjects because he has seen a lot of things and learned a lot of skills
- DO NOT THINK ABOUT the sheer heartbreaking sense of betrayal when they find out what happened in Vale