The swimming club from Free!
The basket club from Kuroko no Basket
The volley ball from Haikyuu
The SKET DANCE from Sket dance
The baseball club from Ace no Diamond
The soccer club from Inazuma eleven
The American football club from Eyeshield 21
The tenis club from The Prince of tenis
The Kurata club form Chihayafuru
This is so cute xD “Onii-chan”~ xD hahahaha this chapter is definitely hilarious xD it’s Bossun’s fault that Tsubaki just called him “Onii-chan” :)) it’s because when Tsubaki transformed into a kid, Bossun told him to call him “Onii-chan” and so results in this when Tsubaki went back to normal xD kawaiiiii :“”“> hahahaha the most cute twins I have ever seen ^_^
I can legit blast right now lol but yes yes I definitely have recs for you. But since the genre isn’t mentioned, I’ll end up recommending a loT. But I’ll control and rec 6-7 for each category I’m making. So leggo!
Slice of Life Anime
1. Sket Dance(77 Eps) : One of my absolute favorites It revolves around this campus support club called the Sket club and their challenges and lives.
2. One Week Friends(12 Eps) : A bit of angst in a school based light hearted and beautiful anime about budding friendship.
3. ReLIFE : (12 Eps) : What if you got another shot at life? [Second season may come soon but the first isn’t a cliffhanger]
4. My Teen romantic Comedy Snafu(13 Eps) : I could make a religion out of Hikigaya’s words.
5. Hyouka(22 Eps) : Oreki is one of the most relatable people ever. Mystery and school my friend.
6. K-On!(Season 1 : 13 Eps ; Season 2 : 26 Eps) : The Light Music club is here to charm you!
7. Barakamon (12 Eps) : Don’t underestimate kids.
8. Baka and test (2 seasons : 26 Eps) : This is just crazy, funny and has a really strong underlying message.
Action/ Adventure/Fantasy Anime
1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood(64 Eps) : Hands down one of the best anime I have ever watched I could cry over it for years (which I have been) so yeS!!!
2. Boku No Hero Academia(2 Seasons : 38 Eps) : The hype is worth. Welcome to Superhero world!
3. Beelzebub(60 Eps) : Take care of the Devil’s son for me okay high school boy? Thats it in a nutshell.
4. Assassination Classroom(Season 1 : 22 Eps; Season 2 : 25 Eps) : Your standards for a teacher will never be the same again. The best teacher in the world is.. a yellow alien octopus….?
5. Nanbaka (Season 1 : 13 Eps; Season 2 : 12 Eps) : Kinda underrated. But hella fun!! Welcome to the Nanbaka prison!
6. Zankyou no Terror (11 Eps) : Feels.
7. No game No Life (12 Eps) : Underrated but a cliffhanger …
8. Noragami (Season 1 : 12 Eps ; Season 2 : 13 Eps) : A very broke God with issues and friends
9. City Hunter(4 seasons lol) : Ryo Saeba is the City Hunter!!
The very popular ones if you’d like to try : Hunter x Hunter (2011) ; One Piece ; Bleach, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail. Some more : Seven deadly sins, Shakugan no Shana, Guilty Crown, Yu Yu Hakusho.
Romance/ Comedy/ Musical Anime
1. Kimi Ni Todoke(Season 1 : 25 Eps ; Season 2 : 12 Eps) : They’re too cute asdfghasfdgdsf
2. Winter Sonata(26 Eps) : A K-Drama that got an anime adaptation.
3. Chuunibyou(Season 1 : 12 Eps ; Season 2 : 12 Eps) : I have the eighth grader syndrome but I want to fall in love.
4. Nodame Cantebile (Season 1 : 23 Eps; Season 2 : 11 Eps; 1 Special Episode) : For the lovers of music, silliness and romance!
5. Your Lie In April (22 Eps) : A beautiful and tragic musical.
6. Anohana (11 Eps) : A. Lot. Of. Feels.
Psychological/ Horror/ Gore Anime
1. Future Diary (26 Eps ; Redial : 1 Ep) : Survival Game and some obsessive love..
2. Psycho Pass (Season 1 : 22 Eps ; Season 2 : 11 Eps) : The system is the problem.
3. Hell Girl (4 seasons) : When one person is cursed, two graves are dug. Your revenge will drown you too.
4. Corpse Party, Deadman wonderland, Death parade : Gore. gore. gore.
1. Haikyuu!!(3 seasons : 60 Eps) : Volleyball next level.
2. Yuri!!! On Ice (12 Eps) : Figure Skating and aesthetics and wow ;;;;
3. Kuroko No Basket (3 seasons : 75 Eps) : Some serious Basketball….
4. Slam Dunk(101 Eps) : Super Old but a classic. Basketball.