It is 1am and here I am, thinking about how Chris would probably do the most ridiculous exhibition skates to ridiculous songs and now I can’t stop imagining him skating to “It’s Raining Men" in a neon, translucent raincoat with something mesh, glittery, and borderline questionable for family-friendly TV viewing underneath.
Each of the skaters are the planets and background characters are other celestial bodies.
• Mercury: JJ. Wishes he was Jupiter.
• Venus: Yurio. Angry and feminine.
• Earth: Yuuri. Natural and pure and blue. (Vicchan is the moon).
• Mars: Otabek. Compliments Venus, masculine.
• Jupiter: Phichit. Lots of moons equates to lots of friends.
• Saturn: Chris. Again, lots of moons equates to lots of friends.
• Uranus: Viktor. It rains diamonds. Enough said.
• Neptune: Seunggil. More diamond rain. I headcanon Seung as a part-time model who wears designer clothes all the time.
• Pluto: Minami. Smol. No further notes needed.
I like to think that Axel, Lutz and Loop are playful comets.
I was planning on having Viktor as the Sun because he gives life to Earth and he is the ‘star’ of the show (pun intended), in the skating world anyway. But raining diamonds? If that doesn’t scream 'Viktor Nikiforov’ to you then I don’t know what does.