skatelifer

This used five photos, the original skater, several photos of the bird (Cassowary) and the explosion. I pieced them together using the selection tools, copy, paste, the eraser, and the clone stamp tool. I then took parts of it and use the burn and dodge tool to lighten and darken, and I also adjusted the saturation on layers so everything would match up a little better. I then duplicated my layers for the skater, flattened or merged them, and turn them black so I could use them as a layer set to overlay for the distorted shadow on the ground. Lastly I used low opacity layers of orange to make everything have the same color feel. I spent 3 hours on this, in between answering questions and other instructor duties.