HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY SHINDONG OPPA !!!! Have a wonderful day even if you’re in army and have fun ! Stay as cute, handsome and perfect as you’re ! Stay healthy and comeback safely ! ELF support you and wait for you ! See you soon ! 생일 축하해요 신동 오빠 🎈🎊🎁🎂💙😘
JOYEUX 32EME ANNIVERSAIRE SHINDONG OPPA !!!! Ais une journée merveilleuse même si tu es à l’arme et amuse toi bien ! Reste aussi mignon, beau et parfait que tu es ! Reste en bonne santé et reviens sain et sauf ! ELF te soutiennent et t’attendent ! A bientôt !
생일 축하해요 신동 오빠 🎈🎊🎁🎂💙😘
The already completed calendar for the 2016/17 World Cup winter has to be changed only about two months before the start of the season.
Due to the fact that the organizers of the men’s and ladies’ ski jumping competitions on December 10th and 11th, 2016 in Nizhny Tagil (RUS) did not meet the requirements of the FIS (a wind net has not been installed so far) and didn’t pay the entire prize money of past competitions to the athletes on time, the four competitions were canceled.
The International Ski Federation FIS will announce shortly if the competitions will be moved to another venue.
May you have a wonderful, blissful birthday filled with laughter & joy Wishing you a lifetime of health, happiness and success with your family and friends & Thank You for being such an amazing blessing to us all
I once said Id never identify myself as an anti-feminist. And by once, I mean a lot of times. I even said it as self proclaimed anti-marxist. That’s actually what made me realize I was defacto an anti-feminist. By labeling myself against marxism, I was against feminism by default. And this is after I stopped saying I’d always support social justice, but wasnt an sjw. Im sure you’ve heard it before “I’m anti-sjw but not anti-sj”. Learning about marxism changed my position on that too. I’m an anti-feminist against social justice, and no, I’m not a conservative, I’m actually very liberal, much more so than before.
Point is, never put yourself in a box- you probably don’t fit. You never know what assumptions you’re going to question next when you’re a skeptic.
Hello, guys. I don’t know if you’ve heard, but in my beloved, you’d think civilised, beautiful country, located in central Europe, Poland, the basic human rights are about to be taken away from women. Why is that? The Polish government, inspired mainly by the Catholic Church (that has definitely too much power in Poland), has created an anti-abortion project. For now, abortion in Poland is legal in case of rape or if the mother’s/child’s life is in danger. If the anti-abortion project comes through (which is very likely) the situation of Polish women will change dramatically:
- aborting a pregnancy that has started because of rape will no longer be legal (3 months to 5 years of prison for the mother and the doctor),
- aborting a pregnancy that endangers the mother’s life will no longer be legal (3 months to 5 years of prison for the mother and the doctor),
- aborting a pregnancy in case of a fatal disease of the fetus will no longer be legal (3 months to 5 years of prison for the mother and the doctor),
- the project says that whoever puts the woman in a situation of a probable miscarriage could be charged of 3 years in prison, which in practice means that some of the medical exams (like the prental exam which helps to indicate if the fetus is healthy) could not be available because of the doctors being afraid of going to prison,
- it all also means that men could get easily away with rape, since the women would be afraid of going to the police in case they got pregnant and didn’t want to give birth to the rapist’s child (which they will now be forced to do),
- also, on the side of this project, the Catholic Church wants to make in vitro even less available for families struggling to have children, since apparently “it’s basically just killing unconcieved babies” (?? fuck logic),
- what’s more, they’ve recently withdrawn chemical contraception for women from the pharmacies (things like spermicidal gels, liquids, creams, vaginal suppositories) cause they’re apparently “dangerous for women’s health”, so now the only contraception available without a prescription are condoms,
- don’t even get me started with the level of sexual education in Poland which is basically non-existent. Recently, just this week, a 12 year old girl gave birth to a child. A 12-yr old!! She had sex (they said it was consensual, but who fucking even believes this shit) with a 29 year old man. The doctors said she didn’t even know what was going on during the labour, she of course had to have C-section because her body was obviously not ready to have a baby at such young age. There are so many cases like this.
- all of this is supposed to “help” with the demographic decline and to “encourage” people to have more kids. Let me tell you something - if anything this encourges me to is to not have babies a t a l l.
Let me also show you some of the social media responses of “pro-life” activists and give you a glimpse of what kind of shit Polish women have to deal with:
“If the pregnancy started because of rape, the only victim is the child that can lose its life.”
“If abortion is such a dramatic decision to make, it’ll be better to not let women make it. To ban abortion.”
“Womanhood is all about being in service of life. Women/female MPs who are against life, contradict their own womanhood.”
“All of these women screaming that “their belly, their choice” [should know] that the life in their bellies belongs only to the child. Selfish women, assassins like during Holocaust. You just lend your body to give new life. You should be happy you were not killed. There should be no abortion.”
“Abortion is barbaric (…) and it will be remembered as equally bad as genocide and gas chambers.”
I found these in 5 minutes. Women are treated with no respect, they’re believed to be stupid and not fit to make decisions about their own bodies. Men leading our country (most of them are very religious) want to decide about what we should do with our bodies. Please, help us. Spread the word. We are trying to fight this, but we’re in the minority… The world needs to know!!
Guys, if you wanna help, there’s a petition to sign!!
Call-out culture and the fallacy of community accountability creates a disciplinary atmosphere in which people must adhere to a specific etiquette. Spaces then become accessible only to those who are familiar with, and able to express themselves with the proper language and adhere to the dominant customs. Participation in the discourse which shapes and directs this language and customs is mostly up to those who are able to spend too much time debating on activist blogs, or who are academics or professionals well versed in the dialect. As mentioned previously, the containment of radical discourse to the university further insulates the “activist bubble” and subcultural ghetto.
In addition to creating spaces that are alienating to those outside of our milieu, anti-oppression discourse, call-out culture, and the related “communities” leads activists to perceive themselves as an “enlightened” section of the class (largely composed of academics, students, professionals, etc. who have worked on their shit and checked their privilege) who are tasked with acting as missionaries to the ignorant and unclean masses. This anarchist separatist orientation is problematic for any who believe in the possibility of mass liberatory social movements that are capable of actually transforming society…
The retreat to subcultural bohemian enclaves and activist bubbles acknowledges that revolutionary change is impossible, and as a substitute offers a counterfeit new society in the here and now. We understand that such a proposition is appealing given the day-to-day indignity and suffering that is life under our current conditions, but time and time again we have seen these experiments implode on themselves. Capitalism simply does not offer a way out and we must face this reality as the rest of the class that we are a part of faces it everyday. No amount of call-outs or privilege checking will make us into individuals untainted by the violent social relationships that permeate our reality.
With Allies Like These: Reflections on Privilege Reductionism, Common Cause Ottawa
I really struggle to articulate this properly but I feel like a lot of abled people can recognise the idea of disabled people in theory but not in practice? And I feel this heavily affects accessibility
So for instance with disabled parking spaces they see them and know that they are for the elusive ‘disabled people’ but also they think “hey no one will need this right now” and so will use it because the idea of disabled people actually existing and interacting with a public space just doesn;t add up and fully form in their minds
And I think a major cause of this is the fact that a lot of disabled people have not been or continue to not be allowed in public spaces. Through ‘ugly laws’, institutionalisation, inaccessibility, abuse, imprisonment and other violence, disabled people have been forced from or never allowed into the public sphere and so the idea of us being there, existing in communities, in society is so abstract to abled folks and I feel like that really affects and informs a lot of attitudes that people have especially wrt to using things meant for disabled people