Imagine being the middle child of the Byers family.
- Being the quietest in your family.
- Only being loud and witty around people you know really well.
- Sometimes crashing the guys’ Dungeons And Dragons campaigns.
- ‘Y/N, fire ball the son of a bitch!’ ‘screw it!’
- Also sometimes crashing their arcade game nights.
- Beating Dustin’s high-score on Dig Dug.
- Him being incredibly salty about it for weeks.
- You and Jonathan trading mix-tapes.
- Him teaching you about photography.
- When you can’t sleep (which is pretty much always) he’ll drive you around until you fall asleep.
- Jonathan being protective big bro™️
- Him almost killing a guy for asking you on a date as a dare.
- Instead he puts on your favourite movie and makes your favourite snacks to try and cheer you up.
- (He definitely kicks the guys ass the next day)
- Will makes you small drawings which you keep in a scrapbook.
- Literally it’s overflowing with little doodles he drew for you.
- Being protective big sis™️
- Him calling you his personal body guard.
- Waking you up if he has a nightmare.
- You make him some hot chocolate and sit in his room until he falls back asleep.
- Joyce or Jonathan sometimes finding you sleeping on the chair by his desk most mornings.
- You and Joyce are incredibly close.
- You being able to tell her anything and everything.
- Joyce being the first to find out that you really enjoy poetry.
- And that you’re really good at writing.. like ridiculously good.
- She buys you a huge journal and pens for you to write with.
- Showing her your poetry after finishing it.
- Her always hugging you after reading and saying how talented you are.
- Having movie nights whenever the boys are out.
- Finding out El is still alive after you see her wandering around town.
- Taking her back to Hopper’s.
- Promising over and over again that you won’t tell anyone about her.
- Spending a lot of your free time with them both, mainly so you can tutor her.
- El finds your poetry journal in your bag and asks you to read some for her.
- ‘good’ ‘hmm?’ ‘it’s good’
- Teaching her how to cook different food.
- ‘Ellie, you can’t live on Eggo’s for the rest of your life’ ‘why not?’ ‘you just can’t’
- Scolding Hop for yelling at her.
- You comforting her when he did.
- Teaching her how to read.
- Giving her different novels to practice reading with.
- Eventually teaching her how to write as well.
- Hopper being continuously grateful for your help.
- Them becoming your second family.
Hey look, my first head canon woop!!
my requests are open so please request things xox
@winchesters-favorite-girl @girl-with-a-fandom-fettish @keira-willow
@1amluke @max-peralta @fabulouslycassie @intimeandspacewithyou @bluecookiesandbooks@deathtonormalcy56 @jensen-jarpad @gogomez-509 @amayzing-mayzie@sassy-specter @nickie-amore @assbutt-still-in-hell@thecaptainamerica16 @alittlerosebud @internationalmusicteacher @rosie-winchester