Reasons to Ship RoChu
Because I think the RoChu part of the Hetalia fandom needs a little pick-me-up. And potentially some new friends to ship RoChu with.
1. Sino-Soviet Treaty of ~Friendship, Alliance and Mutual Assistance~. On Valentine’s Day. ‘Nuff said.
2. China and Russia being communist buddies during the peak of Sino-Soviet relations during the Cold War. (Rom-coms!? How great does that sound?)
3. China and Russia being the angsty break-up-make-up couple during the tougher parts of Sino-Soviet relations during the Cold War.
4. China and Russia canonly stuffing their faces with donuts whilst watching the other Allies bicker during a meeting.
5. China canonly feeling up Russia’s bicep and worrying about him.
6. Russia canonly dressing up as a panda to spy on China
and get some noice cuddles in
7. China being an absolute sucker for giving hugs and affection. Russia being desperate for affection/company.
8. Russia and China being able to share their difficult history and scars together.
9. Tol/Smol cuddles and kisses. (Like, seriously, just imagine Russia bundling China up in his arms?????)
10. ALL THE PET NAME POTENTIAL (that’s a list for another day….)
This has only just scratched the surface, to be honest. But alas, lists must come to an end. Nonetheless, feel free to add more reasons via reply/reblog!