Maybe it’s a sign of weakness when I don’t know what to say. Maybe I just wouldn’t know what to do with my strength anyway. Have we become a habit? Do we distort the facts? Now there’s no looking forward. Now there’s no turning back.
I’m here today to remind you all that the habit Jimin has of singing little songs about things he’s doing or eating or really any song about anything that he’s made up at the spot is the cutest habit of his
Characters: Reader, Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester (brief) Word Count: 3,660 Warnings: There’s some angst. Lots of alcohol use. General shenanigans. A/N: I wrote this for my 800 follower song prompt challenge. My dear, sweet @pinknerdpanda requested the song “Burning House” by Cam. (Linked for your viewing and listening pleasure) It’s a little different than what I’ve written before and I really loved writing it. This song is hauntingly beautiful, and this just popped into my head.
Beta’d by my wonderful waterbear, @trexrambling: “A perfect, raw, beautiful ache in my chest.” Thank you for your support and lovely direction, love.
And @pinknerdpanda (yes, she beta’d her own request. I have no chill and couldn’t wait to share it with her lol) :
“I’m just….I can’t…..this is….evdbendbdnnd.” Sorry I have no self control, but thank you for giving it a once over. And thank you for such a wonderful request.
The aesthetic was made by myself.
As usual, tags are at the bottom. If you’d like to be added, please let me know!
Orange and red flames. Black smoke, swirling in choking tendrils. Unbelievable heat caressing my skin. Stinging eyes, burning and blurry.
I know he’s here. He’s always here, and I always arrive thirty seconds too late. Maybe this time will be different.
A long form, lean legs and strong arms melting into the floor. Chestnut hair, burnt ends curling gently around the smooth shell of his ear.
I’m too late. I can’t leave, regardless of the options. I lay beside him and pull him close. I close my eyes and, just like always, the two of us go up in smoke.
I jerk awake and feel the sweat running down my back, cooling quickly in the chill November air. For the third night in a row, I have watched him die. Usually, the dreams change; he’s in a car, passenger seat with the window down, glimpses of what looks like a fortress, a blue eyed man that constantly looks concerned, and a broken hearted one with eyes the color of moss in a sun dappled meadow. Until recently, when the same nightmare began plaguing me over and over again.
I swing my legs over the edge of the bed as I drag a shaky hand over my face, palming my sweat damp hair out of my eyes. I blindly reach out for the bottle I keep next to my bed only to find it empty and useless.
I stumble from my bed to the kitchenette, and groan as the bright light from the fridge hits my eyes. Empty. I go through the cabinets to find the same nothingness staring back at me. I start to wonder how long I’ve been on my liquid diet, then realize I probably didn’t want to know judging by the amount of bottles strewn around my studio apartment.
I shrug on my jacket and grab my keys; it’s time for a milk run.
how sad am I right my flatmate in the room downstairs just left her room to do laundry and I caught maybe 20 secs of music (no lyrics or anything) blasting out of her room and that 20 secs is all I need to know she’s watching lotr but specifically the scene where the faramir and the riders charge from gondor
• Not really there to look for someone to sleep around with • Like honestly he’s such a hopeless romantic • He would probably look for a serious date there • If you ever match with him he would really take things slow • And will try to get to know you as genuinely as possible • Seriously, he’ll be part of those 1% decent male population on Tinder
• Sweet talker lmao • A lowkey fuckboy • The type to ask for your phone number on the first 5 minutes of chatting • Asks you to Facetime with him • Because he know damn well how good he looks • Calls you sweetie and baby a lot • “Seriously babe, you’re one, if not the most, beautiful girl I’ve matched with on there”
• Cheesy pick-up lines as ice breaker • Honestly will bombard you with knock knock jokes for few hours • Then you end up talking about human existence and wonders of life at 3 in the morning • Will be very clingy and jealous if he sees you’re active few minutes ago but not hitting him up • I’m quite confident he’ll smooth talk you into meeting up with him • “Promise, we’ll just chill nothing else” my ass • Duh we all know you both end up doing something else than just chilling
• Will have a photo of him with a cat for his display photo • Mysterious and can be very hard to read • Like one minute he talks about art and vinyl records • Then cracks an R18 joke the next? • “Wanna cam? I’ll sing you to sleep.” • But probably you both just end up doing some nasty things on video call • He’d ask you to meet up with him to an art gallery nearby
• Forgets he even had the app installed • Will have Pennie on all of his display photos • That’s probably the reason why you swiped right, tbh • “Yo, not to sound pervy or anything, but do you want to hang out with me tomorrow?” • Could be true. He could just really want someone to go out with. • Would let you meet Pennie but only if you agree to go out with him for a couple more dates
• If I’m going to be 100% honest, I’d say he would be a highkey fuckboy • Honestly would have “Netflix and chill?” on his bio • You swipe right anyway because he’s cute? • “You’re the only girl I talk to on here, swear” LMAO A BIG LIE • Both of you end up keeping in touch and he’d probably overstay his welcome a lot • “I’ll drop by your place tonight. I’ll bring food!” • Ends up sleeping over at your house anyway • HONESTLY HE’LL GET YOU MESSED UP BECAUSE OF SO MUCH MIXED SIGNALS LIKE • Do you like me like me or do you just want to sleep around???
• His conservative ass would probably set the location of his profile to somewhere very limited • Like somebody just 800 meters away • “I just want someone who can have lunch with me, are you free rn?” • You tell him how he can get kidnapped with meeting people so easily like that • “But you’re not a psycho, are you??” • Very needy but charming so you say yes to him anyway • Would get so used to your presence and becomes dependent but he’s so irresistible so you don’t mind • “I’m hungry!! Please meet me now!!!! Ditch your other Tinder dates for me kkk~”