Let’s call it Secret Santa
–you know, without the secret part. You’re all absolutely amazing for following me and liking and reblogging my stuff. And because I feel like I don’t show you my appreciation often enough (and also because I forgot to sign up to any of the Winter Holiday Exchanges) I figured I might as well give this a try.
So I’m essentially handing out three free stories. Two around 1k and one which is at least 3k.
Here is how it works:
- Since this is meant for my followers you have to follow me
- You have to reblog this post once (multiple reblogs don’t give you better chances)
- You have to put something positive into the comments/tag/reblog. To be clear it can be anything and it really doesn’t have to relate to this blog at all. Maybe something that happened that made you smile. An encouraging thought. A quote you like. Even just “happy” or “smile” if you can’t think of anything. (So I want some positivity in my life, sue me)
- On the 1st of December 6pm CET I’m going to randomly (with the help of a tool) pick the three winners whom I’ll contact immediately
- The winners will then be able to pick a prompt (however open or detailed you want) for their stories. There are no rules here, you can have whatever story you want–as long as I’m comfortable writing it, but that’s really it.
- The winners will receive their stories on 24th of December as an early Christmas present. They’ll be posted here on this blog and on my AO3, so you all get to enjoy them, even if you don’t win :)
…and that’s it. If anyone wants a little something this December, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, please do join in!