I have been fiddling with different meshes in Milkshape this week. Finding good meshes that are suitable for a planned project is somewhat difficult. I’ve had to scrap a couple of ideas because of technical difficulties. Maybe when I have more advanced skills I can revisit some of these ideas, but now I need to select carefully the things I will attempt.
This cute dress is my latest project. I did run into some challenges while working on this, but I have managed to find solutions. I still have many steps to go, so there might be still some suprises along the way. However, I am feeling quite confident.