tbh i'm absolutely ok with manson being dead, i didn't post anything RIP bc i was worried it'd be misconstrued, but i did a little thing in my personal diary bc i feel weird whenever someone i knew a lot abt dies and i didn't know what to think about it so i made a simple little RIP thing in it since i felt bad shit-talking a now dead man, and since doing that i feel loads better, but i also feel a little like a weirdo, ya know? like he was a bad person but death always makes me feel weird :\
you’re def not a weirdo at all, you have empathy. when another human being dies, its normal to feel weird.
YES charles manson was a shit person. he was not a cool guy AT ALL. BUT even when jeffrey dahmer died, obv scores of people were happy. but robert ressler, an FBI agent and Pat Kennedy, a detective were upset by it. it’s human nature to feel something when someone passes.
TBH it didn’t effect me none that charlie died, just cause i dont know him and i dont care for him. im not cheering it, i’m just neutral. keep calm and carry on.
To clean a room from bad vibes, there´s always different methods but I like to use a simple and more personal one.
First, gather dried herbs. It´s more special if it´s your favourite, since its your room. Mint, Eucalyptus, Rosemary , Lavender Buds, you choose.
Then, you have to burn them on a old frying pan or the herbs alone if you like, just be sure to turn out the fire quickly, the point is to leave the aromatic smoke.
Pass the herbs around each corner of the room while thinking of positive energy, of things that make you happy and give you peace of mind.
Lastly, once you are finished, open the windows and place the ashes and remains in a garden or the natural soil. It´s preferable to thanks the earth for letting you use the herbs to clean your place. .ﾟ☆ﾟ. - Bo
*writing* Oh wow, they are going to love this. This is by far my best work!
*witty lines* *perfect love making* *fluffy enough to kill us all* *a dash of angst, a smidgen of hurt/comfort*
Oh man. This is it. This will be my legacy! *sweats into fic* *bleeds into fic* *cries into fic* *spends days perfecting the grammar and verbage and sex scenes* *has 15 betas look over it*
Okay. It is finally time to release my baby on the world. Here you go fandom. You're welcome.
Ha, cute. *like* *kudos*
* * *
same fanfic writer:
*writing* Whatever. This is shit, I don't even care right now. A singing squirrel? Sure, let's do it. Haha, cheesy lines that make no sense, sure. Grammatical errors out the wazoo? Why not. No one's going to read this piece of crap anyway, I literally wrote it on a scrap of 1 ply toilet paper with a broken yellow crayon.
OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER GRANTED US WITH, WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE, OMG, I NEED A SEQUEL IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE. WHAT THE. I'M NOT EVEN WORTHY. *kudosrebloglikereccomment*
🌸- What’s your favorite color?
🌺- Name a song that reminds you of a happy moment in your life
🌷- Do you have a best friend?
💐- Are you in love?
🍡- Name 3 things you love about yourself
🍬- What food makes you happy?
🍭- List things that help you fall asleep
🎆- Do you have a favorite person?
🎀- What is your favorite tumblr account?
🛍- Who do you admire that you don’t talk to?
💕- List two reasons to love yourself
💗- List three good things about your friends
🦄- What’s your dream job?
💒- If you could live with anyone, who would it be?
🍉- What would you do if you had one day with unlimited money to treat yourself?
🍂- List simple things you can do to make yourself happy everyday
🍁- List things you can do to make other people happy
have you eaten in the last six hours?? if not, please be sure to get yourself some sort of healthy snack or meal to keep you running!! food is super important, you need it to keep doing your best. make time for it!!
are you hydrated?? if you’re anything like me, probably not. get yourself something nice and cool to drink, preferably water. you’ll feel better almost immediately. keep a cup of something near you to sip on every now and then!
how long have you been sitting still for?? i have a blood clotting disorder, so i have to be especially mindful of this too. get up and get moving! stretch a little, take a walk, dance, whatever- just wake your body up and get some energy flowing
do you have any medication you need to take?? if so, please make sure to do so!
have you slept in the last 24 hours?? i get it, you could get so much more done if you didn’t sleep butttttt chances are you’ll be so sleepy and miserable that it won’t happen. even if you just take a nap for an hour or so, you gotta rest up and recharge!
when was the last time you had a shower?? on my worst days, it can be super difficult for me to drag myself out of bed to do anything, and this includes something as simple as showering. but i promise you, it will make you feel so much nicer! give yourself a whole spa treatment or whatever if you’re feeling it- treat your body with love! you’ll feel so much fresher and nicer once you’re done
the most important thing is your health. doing your best does not mean pushing yourself to the point of a breakdown; at that point you aren’t doing your best anymore!! take care of yourselves loves, your wellbeing and happiness is important <3
How to Become His Dream Girl, Even if You’re Not (A Spoiled GF Guide)
so recently, within the past 2 months I have successfully become a spoiled gf, this (surprisingly) was a whole lot easier than I thought it would be, but using this technique (that I kind if made up) I broke it down into some simple steps :)
STEP ONE: Pick someone you wont mind spending a considerable amount of time with
- Realize that this isn’t a sugar daddy, this man wants to have a full on relationship with you, therefore you will be spending a large amount of time with him so you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM. So just make sure that he is someone you can handle without wanting to strangle after 45 minutes.
STEP TWO: Charm the fuck out of him, then have him open up to you
- You have to make him want you, be alluring and kind. smile at him, laugh at his jokes, compliment him on shit that you might not even care about. Right now you are selling a prophecy, an introduction to a relationship. Make yourself sound as interesting as possible but leave him always wanting more, always have him talk about himself more than you talk about yourself. try to pick up on little things and get a read on his emotional status and how he chooses to react to certain situations, learn about him so you can mold yourself into his dream woman. Once he sees your “genuine” interest in him, he will start opening up to you and THIS is where you’ll really need to pay attention.
STEP THREE: Find out what intimate part of his life is missing
- THIS IS KEY LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!! You will have to figure out what relationship related snippet is really missing. In my case my sugar boyfriend (ill call him T) was married for 10+ years and never really got what he wanted out of the marriage and was constantly lied to, but ended up staying on behalf of his 4 step kids. after getting divorced he dated a stripper who just used him for his money even though he supposedly had “genuine” feelings for her. After learning about his tragic love history I came to the conclusion that what he really needed out of a relationship was mutual affection and to feel valued. KEEP IN MIND, THIS STEP CAN TAKE A WHILE AND INCLUDES LOTS OF TRIAL AND ERROR. So after coming up with my hypothesis of the lack of value and affection, I decided to put it to the test and did 2 simple things in order to do so. first, while he was at work, I called him to see how his day was going. You would have thought I was god himself calling because he was so happy to hear from me and to hear that I was thinking about him and that I took the time out to call him and let him know that. Second, I cooked him dinner. One day while I was staying at his house I decided to surprise him with a very basic meal (frozen salmon fillets and sautéed bell peppers) and yet again, he was so happy and excited at the fact that I had done that for him. This is when I knew I was on the home stretch
STEP FOUR: Focus on the missing intimate piece, and make it your specialty
- This is what has him keep you around, doing the things that he needed but never got. don’t get me wrong, I’m not cooking this man dinner everyday, instead I switch it up and substitute certain actions. He loves affection, so when we’re sitting on the couch together ill lay my head on his lap, or hold his hand and stroke the side of his face. I’ve learned that simple shit like that makes him incredibly happy, which makes him incredibly generous.
STEP FIVE: Get Spoiled
- Now after giving him a taste of life with you in it, you need to give him a taste of how much your life costs. By now he’s showered you in nice dinners and gifts on the whim, but you’re here for the kill, you want a access to the finances and for him to get you whatever you want. For me, this was by far the easiest step out of all of them, I told him I wanted to go shopping and that I needed some stuff from Lush and Sephora (he had no idea what either of those places were) AND HERE IS WHERE YOU GET HIM. Make sure he sees how expensive it is just to be you, talk to him about your favorite products and what you need and use on the daily (hype them up in price too, like if you need foundation and you usually use L'Oréal, rave about the Gorgio Armani foundation instead) make it seem like your mere existence is expensive, by now this man wants to take care of you and wants to keep you in his life and therefore will do what it takes to keep you near and dear. Once he see’s how “hard” it is to be you, he will make it easier
At this point in my relationship with T, I am nearly moved into his house and have full usage of his ex-wife’s Lexus and his credit card, and tomorrow I get to meet his mother. Once you get on the right path of knowing what a man is missing in this life, you’ll be able to use that to your advantage and have him truly believe that you’re the woman of his dreams, even if you’re just a Faux Heaux :)
it’s important to take care of your studies, but you need to take care of yourself! focus on little every day things that will keep you happy and relaxed!
1. drink water. hydration will keep you healthy, alive, and functioning to your best ability! in between studying, make sure to continuously drink water. this will make sure your brain is active. if ever you feel really dull, wash your face and chug a glass. you’ll feel rejuvenated immediately. (but do not drink too much water or you’ll deplete yourself of important body resources.)
2. eat fruits. even a simple banana or apple will do the trick. rather than drinking the sugary juices you can buy in stores, cut up a fruit and eat it while you do something. this will not only prevent you from munching on unhealthy snacks, but your skin will become fresh! don’t overeat the snacks that are full of calories. studying requires being pretty much physically inactive while our brain does all of the work. eat fruits, get your vitamins and important nutrients, stay healthy, and keep your skin glowing!
3. keep moisturized. drinking water will do half the trick, but make sure to apply some form of moisturizer. some acne breakouts are due to allergy, but most of them are due to dry skin. dry skin will force the face to make more oil which will clog the pores and cause a breakout. however, if you are already moisturized, your face will not produce extra oils. Make sure to wash your face at least three times (moderate based on skin type) a day aside from your shower to keep any grime from sticking to your lotion/cream. coconut oil is an amazing alternative that will keep your skin glowing, eyebrows healthy, and eyelashes long. (not for everyone)
4. smile. smiling will relax your facial muscles and make you feel (somewhat) better. you’ll feel positive and others will feel nice by looking at you too! radiating a smile from inside will project a good feeling outside, keeping you motivated at all times. try to be positive!
5. keep organized. organization will make you feel less cluttered and stressed both outside and inside. you will get the feeling that you have your life under your hands and be able to find everything-do everything-you want. organization will create great habits for your future, too. try to follow a certain aesthetic (colour, furniture, etc.) that you love and this will guide you to a more organized, beautiful, and neat environment.
6. do things that make you happy. studying all the time will only get you good grades, which does bring some level of happiness. but pursuing a hobby will make you feel a lot better as well. take care of your plants, knit a sweater, go jogging. be active outside of studying, especially while doing something you love. meet someone nice, call a friend, hang with family. or just chill by yourself! all of this will cumulate into a healthy lifestyle.
7. think about you! think about your past, present, and future. worry about the things you haven’t done and comfort yourself with a plan to fix the problems. think about your goals and try to set them in place. plan and focus. remember all the great things that have happened and continue down the road of goodness. this, no doubt, will keep you always happy! and remember, do not stress. just breathe and think things through.
If you change your mind about what or who you want in your life, that is absolutely fine. Life is all about adapting to change.
Some people turn everything into a hassle and drain the life out of you. They see the world through a negative lens when they have so much to be grateful for. They let you down. They make excuses. They never apologise.
Others make life easy, they are always real with you. They forgive all the little things and everything just flows. They are on your team. They want to see you succeed. They want to see you happy.
After the conversation we shared I muted the conversation, there was nothing I wanted to hear anymore and nothing I wanted to do but sleep. I was curious of what they had to say, if anything at all but at the same time I didn’t want to know because they probably don’t think it’s a big deal they’ve missed my birthday three years in a row. I sat at my dining room table, staring at the candlelit cake in front of me. It was their favourite, strawberry flavour and just looking at it reminded me of them and how they won’t be here again to share this too large cake for one with me.
For so long I believed that we were best friends, that we were inseparable and nothing or no one could come between the friendship we shared because we had been through so much with one another. But I was wrong. They let her get between us. I don’t want to be a selfish brat that I’m seeming to be, but they just forgot me so easily after spending a week with her, wouldn’t that hurt you? They used to be the first people to say happy birthday to me, even if they were away they’d never forget to FaceTime me at 12am - but this year, even though we were supposed to celebrate, they didn’t call at 12, they didn’t send me a text. Because they forgot, and they left me waiting for them like a fool standing outside the restaurant in the winter cold holding my own birthday cake. They promised. They promised that they were going to celebrate with me this year for sure, they even made sure they had no schedule clashes today so that we could celebrate, but just like that they forgot and I was replaced with someone new, someone better.
People looked at me funny, people who walked into the restaurant, had their meal and came back out to see me still standing there alone - they all looked at me with pity in their eyes. ‘That girl must’ve got stood up’ must be what they were all thinking. Yeah I was stood up by my seven best friends. The entire week they’ve been hanging out, the entire week they’ve dismissed me. ‘If it was important we would have remembered’ ‘Clearly wasn’t all that important’, that hurt to say the least, it only told me how much I didn’t mean to them, making it clear to me that they don’t need me in their lives anymore because they have someone new, someone that let’s them have the personal space that they needed and I understood now. I was only ever thinking of myself and what I wanted. Maybe they didn’t forget, maybe this was their way to tell me that our friendship is over.
I blew out the candle without making a wish, wishes don’t come true. I’ve wished for the same thing the last two years and each following year I end up getting disappointed. I crawled into bed and went to sleep, eyes slightly wet from crying. But a few hours later, I heard my phone ring; I picked up without even checking the caller ID.
it goes like this: looking at her makes you feel all kinds of things. hot and cold and stupidly brave, but it also fills you with doubts from head to toe. it scares you. looking at her scares you. and you wonder how something so simple can make you feel happy, yet incredibly sad. you think: it must be her face. it must be how her eyes light up when she laughs, or the way she crinkles her nose. you think: it must be her determination. it must be how she knows exactly what she wants. at first you can’t get enough of sneaking glances, of holding her hand, but later even the simplest things are enough to send you running. you don’t know who you are when you’re around her. you’re impulsive and bursting with confidence. you’re a wildfire. and you’re bound to get burnt. but the longer you stare, the more you get lost in her dark eyes and you wonder: am i all that? is she worth the pain? the effort? and oh, she is. and you know. that’s what scares you.
it goes like this: her arms are snaked around your torso and being held by her makes you feel all kinds of things. strong and invincible, but soon enough, you falter. because in the end, she leaves you feeling weak. it hurts you. being held by her hurts you. and you wonder how something so simple can be so confusing, so contradicting. you don’t know who you are around her. you find yourself laughing at her jokes, and wondering how to get away from her only moments later. you are a single leaf caught in the eye of a storm. you think: it’s because she’s too much. but is she? are you sure you were ever enough?
Yes hello I am a Alex and this is a thing of how I do a witchcraft. If you do this a certain way feel free to not listen. If you don’t like the way I do it lit, donut do it this way :3 that is all
What is a sigil?
“an inscribed or painted symbol considered to have magical power.” -google aka a digital or physical painting/drawing/craving/or anything with a design that is given a certain meaning by the person who made it.
What are sigils used for?
The maker draws a doodle (more or less) and charges it with their intent.
Can anybody make one?
How complicated does it have to be/look like?
It shouldn’t be that hard or pretty, as long as it pleases you it is fine
What materials do you gotta use?
Whatever you got. digital or physical. Paper and pencil/pen/blood/wax/anything - Wood drawing things/knife to carve Literally a n y t h i n g
Do sigils have to be aesthetically pleasing?
Nope :3 just has to have meaning it you/someone you’re making it for
Do you have to be a witch to use sigils?
No you don’t. It’s up to you and your beliefs
Where can you put sigils?
*cracks knuckles* Shoes, binders, behind phone cases, under tables, under chairs, on your nails with sharpies then put nail polish over it, in your car, in a pillow, draw them on yourself (thighs, stomachs, arms, whatever), clothes tags, out of ketchup on your food, literally anything and everything you can think of
Can I cut out a sigil for a keychain or somethin?
Yes, and you can put them on your alter, hang em in a car, etc
Can you use sigils in spells?
Yes you can, just like tarot cards and oracle cards
Can you have two different sigils for the same thing?
Yes you can (ex. if you have one for happiness, but want to make another one for happiness, you can draw a different design) (ex. 2- if you see someone make one to ward off depression and want to make one for the same reason, you can make one but with a different design)
How do you “activate” a sigil?
As soon as you draw it, it’s activated. However if you want to give it a little umph, you can bury them, burn them, submerge it in water, etc. If burning you can wafe (is that even a word) an object through the smoke to charge it with your intent
Are sigils used for cursing/hexing too?
Sure can be, up to you and your beliefs/craft
What all can you use sigils for?
Everything. happiness, good luck, help to study, anti*illness*, help your plants grow, help your phone battery last longer, help Kendall to not be a bitch, the list is endless
And finally, how do you a sigil?
Understand what you want the sigil for, I would suggest a simple one at first so I’m going to explain how to do it for happiness
Gather your resources, again I’m doing a easy one so I am going to “use” a pencil and paper
Get in the mindset of the intent you are going for, so this one is happy. Maybe do some stretching before and clear your mind
Now that you’re all razzle dazzled in a happy mood, close you eyes and thing, what shape in happiness to you right in that moment. Do you thing it’s a bunch of lines or even as simple as a heart? Thing about it
Now if you have trouble with step 4 (like I do, ADHD is a lil bitch) play some music that makes you happy or a movie. Does Frozen make you happy? Maybe draw a lil snowflake
Now as fun as it is to draw an elaborate sigil, remember, this can go into your Grimoire or BoS for you to copy onto other things
The most important thing now,
Magic requires consent
Please don’t put “Make Justin love me”
Instead you can put“Attract someone who would love me that has the same traits as Justin”
aries: feeling strong and able to overcome a challenge. The adrenaline rush after doing something brave. Feeling unapologetically like yourself.
taurus: when someone hugs you or supports you and you just feel so comfy and safe and loved. Recieving a “simple” but meaningful gift and just wanting to keep it forever.
gemini: feeling energetic and upbeat, like you can’t stay in your seat. Thinking fast and having clever bantering with others.
cancer: feeling soft and delicate, being overcome by love and care for those around you. Genuinely wanting someone to be happy and being happy when they are.
leo: looking in the mirror and loving what you see, wanting everyone to see you because wow you feel so good. Enjoying being in your own skin and being complimented.
libra: feeling at peace with your life, having that inner calm that makes things better and life actually worth it. The weight lifted off your shoulders after forgiving and letting go.
virgo: feeling clean and smelling nice after a shower, being a little sleepy for it and going to sleep with that fresh sensation. Being patiently listened by someone and feeling understood.
scorpio: when someone sparks that inner fire in you, that intensity and passion you never thought you had. The glow after sex and the comfortability in being intimate with someone special.
sagittarius: when you’re doing something pretty simple like spending time with your friends or listening to some music while watching out of you car’s window and you suddenly know it: everything will be alright, you will be happy and things will be okay.
capricorn: the feeling after organizing your room, finding structure in small things and feeling productive. Succeeding in something you’ve worked hard for. Doing a good job and getting recognized for it.
aquarius: realizing all the random moments that led to this moment and how if any of it hadn’t happened you wouldn’t be here, being amazed by the coincidences in life that may actually not be coincidences at all. having, for a minuscule moment, a tiny understanding of the universe.
pisces: escaping to your own mind and enjoying it, feeling hopeful about the future and imagining how it’d be. Finding comfort in nice dreams. Waking up feeling happy about something you dreamt of.
Jeremy Dooley is on the record of saying that fans should not grab at him. He doesn’t like it or find it cute or funny. He has said that if you want a picture or a hug, that’s awesome, and if he has a moment, he will be happy to stop and accommodate you; just don’t grab him!
It’s a simple request, and one he shouldn’t really have to make, because grabbing at someone, pulling on their arm or shoulders is a really rude and aggressive action. Just because Jeremy is famous, this does not change that fact.
Imagine that a stranger grabbed your arm and pulled on it as you were walking past. What would you do? You’d probably freak the fuck out! I certainly would! Don’t touch somebody without their permission, and specifically don’t pull on them.
Do not pull on Jeremy Dooley or any of the other Achievement Hunters.
Based on an ask I received!
I apologize, the story had to be edited so I rewrote the whole thing here!
Original idea by: @lightderin
Lance looked around at the accusing glares of his teammates, all different intensities. He smiled nervously, “Oops.”
They had been mapping out locations in the observatory of safe planets to land, or easy places to wormhole, in the case of an attack that needed quick escape.
The team had been at it for hours, and had over 120 spots pinpointed over multiple galaxies.
Lance, who had found the entire ordeal quite boring, had strolled away to check out the little holograms floating around.
He couldn’t help that it was hard for him to pay attention, ADHD did that to a person. Focusing just wasn’t his gig.
The blue paladin had started across the other side of the room, hands in his pockets and he just looked.
Until he thought he found Earth.
He should know what it looked like, he stared at its little hologram nearly every night.
Lance missed home.
He missed the people back there.
Without much thought, Lance reached forward to zoom in, a happy little smile on his lips.
Look at it, just right there—
“Aw, what the heck?!” A chorus of shouts came from behind and Lance jumped.
He turned to see the team staring at him, looking annoyed and tired. “Hm?”
Pidge motioned frantically to the hologram around them, “Lance, we lost our spot! We lost our points!”
Lance blinked, “…how?”
Keith groaned, “Idiot, because you were screwing around with the screen!”
Lance frowned, looking back at Earth, and saw how zoomed in it was and how the constellations and stars around him had changed too.
Oh, he didn’t think that one through.
Lance looked back at them and smiled nervously, “Oops?”
He was answered with grumbles, and a yawn from Hunk. They were tired and now were too frustrated to get significantly angry.
“Let’s go to bed, we can start again in the morning.” Shiro said, rubbing his forehead. “You too Lance.”
Lance rubbed his neck, looking at the ground as the team and the Altean duo walked past him.
He grunted when Keith bumped into him, “Watch where you’re going, Lance.” The red paladin spat.
Keith was the one who bumped into him!
“Oh yeah, mull—”
He was alone in the observatory.
He took a shaky breath, watching the doors close behind his friends, and sulked.
He had annoyed them all, again.
Why could he just keep his hands to himself? Look don’t touch, his mama had always said.
Lance sighed, arms coming up to pull up his hood and put it over his head. A safe place, where he could only see forward, and no one could see him.
Hoods were nice.
When you can only look back at your mistakes, they allow you to dream ahead and block out any side distractions.
It was a new world, your own world, and provided the blue paladin with a sense of security.
He sat down, back in front of Earth, letting it float nearer to him and he watched it carefully.
The blue light illuminating the white space his head was tucked into, and it was just those two.
Lance and Earth.
She was such a pretty lady.
His sadness escaped through a sigh, and he allowed himself to be calm.
Tonight, he would fix it.
Lance would stay up all night and go through the map an replot every point.
And as morning came, the hood would come off, and Lance would feel a little better.
Everything would be okay.
It had to be, otherwise what would have been the point of staying up all night to do all of this for his team?
He skipped breakfast, as that time came the following morning. Not that he was incredibly hungry anyway.
“203…204, wait, no…” Lance put down another point, rubbing his eyes and swaying in his spot.
Lance had marked down every point they had previously plotted, and finding he hadn’t been able to sleep, continued on.
The blue paladin barely noticed as a door opened behind him, and the team entered.
“Wh— Lance? We thought you were still sleeping, you weren’t at breakfast.” Princess Allura said with a hint of surprise in her tone.
Lance chuckled, “Nah, thought I would finish up some of our plotting.”
Team Voltron and the Alteans were staring in awe at the color coordinated dots that glowed amongst the light blue holographic model.
“What is this?” Shiro asked.
Lance looked over, rubbing an eye.
“I felt horrible last night, messing up the work you guys did. So I stayed up and fixed it. I even took the time to color coordinate them by condition, size, and whether or not they are open at certain times.”
Each had their jaw dropped, staring at their blue paladin. He had done all of that?
“Did you sleep at all?” Hunk spoke up, brows furrowed as he stared at his friend.
The poor kid looked drained; skin paled, bags under his eyes, and red in the corners.
He was exhausted.
It took them a moment to process this, watching as Lance sat down and smiled at them. “I even found more. In at over two hundred charted locations giving the correct conditions.”
Keith said it. “Idiot.”
Lance blinked, visibly flinching at the sudden words, not what he had expected at all.
Pidge looked annoyed, although it was probably at the fact Lance had done something tech related better than her for once.
“You stayed up ALL NIGHT? On a map that wasn’t even that important?” She said, gaping.
Lance paused, “Not that…Wh… But you guys got so upset when I messed it up, an worked on it all day!”
Keith rolled his eyes, “Yeah, it needed done, but it wasn’t life or death. Look at you!”
Shiro, in a nicer tone, agreed. “He’s right, Lance. You didn’t have to do this, and it’s not healthy putting yourself through such stress.”
Hunk bit his lip, “I mean, you’re really tired right? What if, What o Zarkon attacked and you just fell asleep durin battle?”
“He would KILL you.” Allura confirmed. Coran nodded.
“You’ve got to take care of yourself.”
Lance looked around at his friends, not believing what he was hearing in the slightest.
How could they accuse him like this?
How could they be so rude?
Lance had done this for them, staying up all night to fix his mistake. He had wants to make them happy!
The blue paladin wanted to be apart of the team and help out for once, even if it was in a simple manner.
He hadn’t wanted to be reprimanded for a deed he believed was good.
Frustrated tears appeared, and Lance crossed his arms. “Fine, whatever, I’ll go to bed. Do what you want with that.”
He stood up, swayed, and nearly toppled over with exhaustion. Lance couldn’t stand the worried looks he was getting.
The hood came back up.
Things were supposed to have been okay.
Lance marched to his room, rubbing his nose with an aggravated sniff and glaring the tears away.