Thanksgiving Turkey Cran Sandwich
Yield varies by preference
The things you’ll needIngredients
- Leftover cranberry sauce, stuffing, & turkey
- Provolone cheese
- Sourdough bread
- Electric griddle
- Heat leftover turkey, cranberry sauce and stuffing.
- Turn the griddle up to 300ºF and then place a slice of bread on it.
- Lay a slice of cheese on the bread and then layer cranberry sauce, stuffing, and turkey on top of the cheese. Let it sit for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Flip the sandwich over and allow the other side to brown, about 30 to 45 seconds.