@ Louis Tomlinson’s Team, since there seems to be a second single in the works, how about you do the following things too:
1. Fix that website. No one has even received a confirmation that they’ve signed up for the newsletter.
2. Use his full name for his Instagram account.
3. Actually do advanced promo for Louis the artist. Highlight his skills as a singer-songwriter. Talk about all the great things about Louis - that things that make him unique, likeable and relatable.
4. A photoshoot for Solo Louis, one that will produce photos that be used for a cohesive online and press aesthetic. EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE UPDATED. p.s. Plenty of beauty shots of Louis in gorgeous clothes won’t hurt, I promise you.
5. Line up those full-length interviews and features for Louis. We want to see him profiled in the best publications.
6. Create promotional opportunities for him that go beyond radio and press interviews, and tv/radio performances. The man can act and host - give him those platforms too. SHOW HIM OFF.
7. Give him the rebrand he so deserves, and the PR he needs. Create a wave of media and industry support for him - be vocal and be public about it!
8. Be the best, most cohesive, creative. supportive and highly professional team you can be for him.
9. END IT. END IT. END IT. Set him free from the stunts that do nothing for him - every single one of them.