You've raised a good pupper be proud of the beautiful boy
Aaaaa, thank you, Vi!!! I’m so glad you think so!! I’m definitely proud of my grumpy ol’ man, but oh boy, was he such a handful growing up, you would not believe… I’ve literally never known a dog so perpetually agitated, so stubborn and full of personality, and pretty darn smart in the way he uses his intelligence to his own advantage, oh man..
Some of Simba’s shenanigans over the years include (but not limited to):
- digging a hole the depth of my entire leg the day he arrived at 3 months old (we had to buy a few bags of dirt to fill that up as long as other holes);
- conviniently dug holes under a few bushes to lay down in the shade (even though he had plenty of other places to be in the shade);
- dirtying the pavement outside and destroying 47 out of 50 cups containing holly oaks we were going to plant a few days after arrival;
- managed to pull out a meter long metal storm drain by pulling a bone that gotten stuck between its holes;
- running around the garden so much he has created paths where the grass can’t grow back;
- burried one of my gardening crocs under my hibiscus… that I only managed to find one year later;
- ate his one Simba rubber toy (ironic, I know), Pumba and Donald toys, half of his puppy blanket, chewed on our micro-irrigation hose and other hoses;
- peed on my dad’s back when we were out in the beach once;
i could go on an on honestly, Simba’s always been a riot, but thank god he’s grown to be a lot more calm in these last few years!! I hope these snippets were entertaining, though.
“You can try to forget what happened, but you can never forget what you felt.”
Summary: Seeing you that night was just a careless mistake. It was just another party and another one night stand… But why was it so hard to get rid of you… Why did you have to be around? Why couldn’t I seem to let you go? Was this fate… or just a coincidence?
“What’s the matter? Afraid of a little temptation?”