Tagged by @simaethae x
1) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
My bed (which is also where I watch tv, browse the internet, eat, paint my nails- I do, like, own a sofa and a dining table and stuff, I just don’t..really…use them?)
2) Bookmark or random piece of paper?
memory (or having a Kindle)
3) Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
Since I do 90% of my reading while commuting, by necessity I can stop pretty much whenever.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
I prefer to watch shows just cause of the logistics of either scrolling or turning pages while holding cutlery, but sure. The real problem is reading while I walk, I’m definitely going to get hit by traffic/mugged/step in dogshit sooner or later.
5) Music or TV while reading?
It’s not my preference but I will read in the same room as them?
6) Reading at home or everywhere?
7) Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I’ll read ahead but I don’t skip.
8) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try to keep the spines as smooth as possible.
9) Do you write in your books?
like an animal? No but srsly, my own books are all at my parents’, so I’m either borrowing or on Kindle.