how to make a screen print at home :
1. draw something you really like!
2. stretch an embroidery hoop with screen printing fabric
3. lay the screen on top of the sketch and carefully trace the sketch onto the screen with a pencil
4. use waterproof glue like mod podge to fill in all the areas that you do NOT want ink to go thru, also be sure to glue around the edge of the hoop to keep all the edges clean when you print and to help keep the screen in place
5. get some appropriate ink for the surface you are printing on and print it! HINT: you can use an expired credit card for a squeegee or an old electronic hotel room key works great too
PS don’t let your cat help no matter how much they want to