I’m sure this has been done before, but I absolutely live for pansy/Harry friendship
- Pansy and Harry become friends even before Drarry happens
- it’s eighth year, and of course all the returning students are grouped in one big dorm because house unity and all that
- Harry can’t sleep. The nightmares are too much, and he doesn’t want to bother his roommate *cough*draco*cough* because he’s his ex-rival for merlin’s sake and that’s just /awkward/
- so he sits by the hearth in the common room, where everything is usually purple and gray but right now the fire is roaring and everything is bathed in a wonderful orange light
- and he doesn’t notice Parkinson sitting in the love seat to his left until she shifts and drawls out a scathing “well if it isn’t the boy who just won’t die”
- and of course Harry jumps, wand out and pointed at Pansy’s throat in half a second
- she stares at it and pushes it away in silence
- there’s the expected “nightmare?” “Yeah. You?” “Same as you, what do you expect” exchange then comfortable silence
- eventually they fall asleep where they are
- in the morning, pansy’s gone and Harry’s late for breakfast
- neither of them say anything about it, but she nevertheless slips him an extra hot coffee as she leaves the great hall
- it happens again that night
- this time, they talk about it
- “what’s it like to die?”
- he starts. He’s never told anyone about that. Ever.
- and that’s how he finds out that Pansy is a legilimens
- “why don’t you look for yourself?”
- “I’m not a barbarian, Potter”
- so he tells her. And she listens.
- she asks why he didn’t tell Weasley and Granger
- “they worry too much”
- and she gets it
- the next night, she tells him why she doesn’t boast about her legilimency
- “My Death Eater family loved to exploit it. When old Voldy came back, he forced me to use it to find out his victim’s fears and weaknesses. I was a puppet. I didn’t ask for that.”
- “None of us did.”
- they meet like this every night, when the nightmares are too much or the insomnia sets in
- she explains that sleeping was too much like passing out from Crucio
- He talks about how weird it feels since Draco started ignoring him
- they talk about Draco a lot
- “he wasn’t always that way. You should’ve seen him as a child, when his father would be away on business. I’d never met anyone more in love with life.”
- they don’t talk for the rest of that night
- he notices the slytherin Trio has mostly broken up
- Pansy, surprisingly, hangs out with Luna during the day
- Harry asks about it
- Pansy shrugs “she doesn’t dwell on the past”
- One day Hermione and Ron don’t show up for breakfast
- Pansy takes the seat next to Harry, “ she snuck into his room last night after you went to bed. Kicked Blaise out and everything.”
- They talk about life after hogwarts
- “you don’t want to be an auror anymore, then? Thought saving people gave you a hard on, Potty”
- he laughs for the first time in a long while
- “it gets boring after the first couple hundred times, I guess”
- “well, Mcgonagall obviously wants you for the DADA position”
- they walk together to herbology
- Draco gawks as they enter the greenhouse
- Pansy offers a small smile
- Draco turns away
- Harry sulks
- Ron and Hermione show up a minute later, Hermione blushing and Ron raising an eyebrow at Harry, but he doesn’t say anything when Pansy whispers something in Harry’s ear that makes him grin wide
- It’s the middle of the year, and Harry and Pansy have established a sort of routine
- they meet every night, sometimes to talk, sometimes to take walks around the castle, sometimes just to sit in each other’s presence until they fall asleep
- in the morning, whoever wakes first brings up two mugs from breakfast, if it’s Pansy she brings cocoa, while Harry brings coffee
- Harry asks why Pansy always wears extra layers, or uses far more blankets than normal
- he mentions that Malfoy does it, too
- “Draco never told you?” “I never asked”
- it’s a side effect of the Cruciatus and Imperio Curses
- Harry thinks he understands
- He pats her hand, and she wonders why he’s so warm
- he shrugs. He’s always been like that.
- maybe it’s because of his mother’s love, he jokes
- she just looks at him. “Perhaps you’re right about something for once, Potty.”
- the next morning, Draco wakes early to find them snuggled together in front of the dying embers, Pansy leaning into Harry, extra blankets discarded on the floor
- he can’t help the tight, smoldering feeling in his chest as he walks to breakfast
- it’s Saturday, so there’s no class, but Blaise still leaves a mug of coffee and a cup of cocoa on the coffee table in the common room for when they wake, warming charms cast to keep the drinks steaming
- when they wake up, it’s not awkward at all. Just comfortable.
- like sharing a bed with your sibling
- they enjoy their arrangement, and Pansy takes advantage of Harry’s warmth constantly
- eighth years are allowed to leave the grounds at any point, so long as they obey curfew
- Harry and Pansy visit Hogsmeade together shortly after Christmas break
- while out for lunch, they run into Draco
- Pansy invites him along
- Harry and Draco start talking and don’t stop
- Pansy is torn; she hates being a third wheel, but she thinks she ships the two more
- she excuses herself, claiming exhaustion, and finds a quaint book shop near the edge of the village
- There, she runs into a distressed Granger
- turns out, Granger broke it off with Weasley
- Pansy is surprisingly good at comforting others, and shares her unexpected love of books with Hermione
- but while Hermione adores nonfiction, Pansy reads fiction. Thus, a friendship grows
- their day at the book store marks the start of a new relationship
- she tells Harry about her impromptu date with hermione
- “on a first name basis now, are you? I feel betrayed.”
- “oh shut it, Potty.”
- she’s blushing and they both know it
- in retaliation, she asks about Draco, and now it’s Harry’s turn to bloom red
- when Harry asks Draco out in the Great Hall a few weeks later, Pansy stands and screams from the other end of the table “IT’S ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU PINING PRICK”
- Harry and Draco both turn red, scurrying out of the hall, hand in hand
- Pansy high-fives Luna, who giggles the whole time
- Harry does the same thing when Hermione asks out Pansy, but instead he’s screaming “SAY YES ALREADY PANS, YOU BLOODY WUSS”
- Ron gazes at them sadly, but Blaise distracts him with a comforting hand on his lower back and offers some treacle tart
- Pansy and Harry’s nightly meetings start happening less and less, but they’re still closer than ever
- when Draco and Harry have their first fight, Pansy knows, cuddling with Harry in front of the fireplace like they used to
- Hermione is super understanding, bless her heart
- She still draws a mustache and monocle on Harry in revenge for stealing her girlfriend, though
- she wakes Draco early to see it
- He takes pictures of his exbutkindofstill-best friend and boyfriend cuddling
- he won’t admit it, but his heart melts just a little as they wake, untangling from each other, bleary eyes and bed heads
- Harry and Draco don’t fight as much after that (but neither of them mind so much on the mornings after they do because Harry and pansy’s friendship is so precious)
- drarry and pansmione have a double wedding
- Ron and Blaise are Best Men, Luna and Ginny Maids of Honor
- Harry gets the DADA job, but always floos home at the end of the day to be with Draco and the kids
-pansy works in hogsmeade, running the bookstore where she first comforted hermione, now minister of magic
- Draco is a wonderful homemaker, who works from home co-editing the Quibbler with Luna
- even after marriage and families, Pansy and Harry have slumber parties, just the two of them in the living room while Draco and hermione take the kids out
- they cuddle and talk about everything
- in the mornings, pansy always wakes first, since Harry is usually up late grading papers
- but now, she makes two coffees for Harry and hermione, a cocoa for her, and a tea for Draco
- Harry and Pansy still spend nights by the fire, but sometimes they’re joined by their spouses, Ron and Blaise, and Ginny and Luna
- Sometimes Pansy and Draco’s skin still turn to ice
- sometimes hermione and Harry still wake up in the middle of the night for no solid reason
- but they’re surrounded by the ones they love
- the war is over
- pansy’s legilimency fades with age, and she’s happy to only have to live in her own head for once
- Harry and Draco learn to be in love with life, and with each other
- Hermione and Ron are no longer a ‘what if’
- and while Draco’s scars never completely fade away, Harry assures him they make him even more beautiful
- While Pansy will never stop being cold, Hermione is there with cocoa and and blankets and her warm embrace
- while Harry and Hermione never eat as much as they used to, too accustomed to those days in that wretched tent, running from the enemy, starving in the forest, Draco and Pansy are there to hold them and kiss them and remind them that it’s better now. It’s okay now.
- and suddenly it wasn’t just Pansy and Harry with late night talks and cuddles on the couch
- it was everyone else, too
- it was warm, and safe, and home
- and it wasn’t perfect
- but it was good.
the war repackage concept: exo sitting around the strategy table like the one in monster looking all beaten n bruised n arguing amongst themselves out of frustration bc they losing this war. they’re in deep shit n they don’t know how to get out of it, they been tryin to think up a plan but nothing is working. the resistance is failing. too many deaths too many injuries not enough man power. they can’t sustain their forces. in the midst of the yelling the double doors swing open and the camera pans to a shot following a mans footsteps as he walks calmly to the table. silence falls and hope rises. frowns even out, junmyeon looks relieved n there’s a satisfied smirk on bbhs face. the camera pans up and zhang yixing takes the only empty seat at the table. he smiles. the healer has arrived. their wild card. it’s time to win the war.
Oh oh oh oh!!!! For the prompt. How about a Klance video call where Lance is telling Keith all of their shows and Keith is like quiet but with a smile enjoying Lance's RAMBLING and they have a soft moment of.... Hey you are missed, u know that right? Kdksksksksikss idk.
HOLY SHIT YES. Yes i love this. Thank you Bleu for this premium suggestion
Keith’s fingers hover over the call button. He’s been doing this now every night for a week. Why is he nervous? Why can’t he summon the courage to just hit the damn button?
Just call him. Just call him. Just call him!
He reprimands himself. His hands tremble and he sits down on his bed.
What if he’s mad at me? What if they’ve moved on? Maybe it’s better if I stay quiet…
Keith sighs and goes to put his communicator anyway in his pocket. Just like he always does. The ship around him is silent. It’s always silent. His room is cold.
In his gloved hands, his finger slips and his communicator screen lights up.
“Shit! Shitshitshitshit…” He grapples with the device, but before he can hang up, the ringing has stopped. A chipper voice rings out and he’s staring into familiar eyes.
“Keith?!” Lance answers. His eyes search Keith’s face and his surroundings. “Are you ok? Do you need…?”
“What? No, no, I’m fine, Lance. I’m ok.” Keith shushes. He can’t help the small smile that pulls on the corner of his lips. “I’m fine.”
“Oh thank god.” Lance sighs and rolls back on his bed. He closes his eyes. His heart still thunders in his chest.
“You that worried about me?”
“More like I’m comfortable and didn’t want to go on a mission right now.” Lance smirks and chuckles quietly. Keith rolls his eyes.
“So why’d you call anyway?”
This question trips Keith up. He hopes that Lance can’t see the blush that rises to his cheeks. That he doesn’t notice the way he fidgets with his hood.
“Uh, I guess I just wanted to check in and see…” His voice trembles.
“Did you miss me?” Lance grins.
“No!” Keith snaps. Lance laughs.
“I… I dunno… I just….”
Lance hears the uncertainty in his voice. He watches Keith’s eyebrows crinkle together in frustration. Lance’s smile falters and his expression falls into one of gentle concern.
“Do you want me to tell you what the team’s been up to?” He offers.
Keith sighs. He’s grateful for the change of subject and nods.
“Well we’ve made contact with the rebels and have been working together on some stuff. And oh my god, Keith, Keith you will not believe…” Lance sits up and excitedly talks to his communicator.
“Keith, I swear to god, One of their captains is a dog!”
“I’m serious! One of their captains, she’s really cool by the way, she’s a straight up dog that walks around on two legs and talks and and… did you ever see Disney’s Robin Hood with the foxes?”
Keith blinks. Lance is going a mile a minute and it’s hard to keep up.
“It’s exactly like that! She looks like a character from that movie and everyone else is totally fine with it and isn’t even mentioning it, all the while I am freaking out because there is a race of goddamn space dogs.”
Keith laughs. A familiar warmth flickers in his chest.
“Oh! Oh! Sorry I totally forgot! We found Matt! Well Pidge did, but that’s besides the point…”
“Whoa what? You found…?”
“Yeah Pidge found her brother! He was with the rebels and she tracked him down! And now he hangs out with us and Pidge is just so happy. And Hunk has someone new to talk about nerdy stuff with. He seems cool, even if a bit delusional. He definitely has a thing for Allura and, oh man, that poor boy does not stand a chance.”
“Wow that’s … I can’t believe…” Keith sighs.
“Have you seen our shows?!” Lance beams into the camera. Again Keith is caught off guard. It takes him a moment to interpret what Lance just asked him.
“Oh!” His expression melts into a teasing smirk. “Oh… Oh I know about them. You’re quite the actor, Lance.”
“What can I say? I’m a natural.” Lance brushes his hair back and shoots a finger gun straight towards Keith.
“But they’re so much fun, dude. Like I just get such a rush from all the cheering you know? Like it’s been really amazing to inspire people and talk to fans directly. And the coalition is stronger than ever!
Shiro’s been such a good sport about all this. Like I can tell he’s uncomfortable? But he really throws himself into it, and the fans all love him. Well of course they would, he’s Shiro. Oh! And you should see the way little girls all run up to Allura afterwards. She uses your name in the script, but these kids aren’t fooled.”
Lance continues to rant about their antics. About how they rehearse, and Lance had a fair bit of input to his choreography. About how it all ended with them actually fighting a monster in an arena, and Allura doing the sweetest backwards flip kick Lance has ever seen.
A lump forms in Keith’s throat.
“I think I needed a different outfit for my rope routine. The armour was a bit clunky, and you know… I should really give the fans what they want.” He waggles his eyebrows.
“I’m sorry I missed it. You’ll have to give me a private show sometime.” Keith smiles.
Lance looks at him in shock. A blush rushes to his ears and his mouth opens into a wild smile.
“Did you just…?!”
“Oh my god!” Keith yanks his hood over his face. He’s just realised what he may have implied.
“I didn’t mean…! God, Lance! Not like that!” He shouts, but he can’t help the giggles that burst from his chest. He can hear Lance’s laughter matching his own.
“Can you get me a cool Blade of Marmara outfit to do it in?” Lance chuckles. He sighs as he catches his breath.
“I don’t think I can just take one.”
“Shame. I really like them.” Lance chews his lip. “You look really cool.”
Keith ignores the way that makes the ache in his chest throb. He shakes his head and tries to hide how flustered he feels with a laugh.
“It uh… it sounds like you guys are going really well.”
“Yeah.” Lance sighs. He brushes his hand through his hair. “We’re uh… we’re doing good stuff, but…”
A heavy silence falls between them. Lance feels the words on the tip of his tongue. He knows what he wants to say, but is suddenly embarrassed to say them. His relationship with Keith is precarious and he worries that his next word might send them over the edge. He swallows.
“But I really wish you were there.” His voice is hushed. He averts his eyes from the communicator.
“We miss you Keith. I know you’re doing important work, and I know that you’re helping us by helping the blades, but we just…” He stammers. “I…I just…”
He accidentally meets Keith’s eyes. The reality that Keith is on the other side of the galaxy hits him like a crashing wave.
“I’ll never replace you. We’re a team.” His breath shudders.
“Please come home.” Lance presses his eyes closed. “We all worry. And Red asks about you and, and…” His fingers grip at his jacket. “Don’t stay gone forever. … okay?”
Keith sighs. His eyes begin to sting and he can feel his resolve crumbling. He briefly thinks about where the pods on his current ship are located before he pushes it out of his mind.
No. He can’t run back now. Not yet.
“I’ll be back.”
“I will.” Keith nods solemnly.
Lance hangs up the call and stares down at his communicator. His hands fist into his sheets and his mouth twists into a scowl.
“Alright, class,” The teacher spoke up,
grabbing everyone’s attention. “Hence today is Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d
give you all a short, small quiz!”
The announcement was met with a collective
“It’s not that kind of quiz.” The teacher
began handing out papers, a smile on their face. “It’s about love and even
though it won’t get graded, try to answer the question seriously, don’t joke
(#21 off the Super Sappy Prompts list: “I’m better when I’m with you.”)
It’s an experiment based on a hypothesis based on a coincidence. They’re sharing a room on a roadie, and Nursey has been stuck in a dry spell for a week and a half now. The words just haven’t been coming the way he wants them to, and he’s starting to feel dried out, like all the creative juices have been wrung out of him by school stress and lack of sleep. Maybe it’ll never come back. Maybe he’s just done. All washed up by the tender age of twenty.
He’s not even trying to write as he watches Dex from across the room, tracking his fidgets and expressions as he sits hunched over his laptop frowning at the screen. It’s been a while since he and Dex have been in the same room for an extended period of time – a fortnight, about. Dex has been on a project, and Nursey started isolating himself about when the drought hit. But it was nice to sit with him on the bus today, and it’s nice to dump his bag near the bed and just relax, hands behind his head, and drink in his presence. It feels like something he’s been missing for far too long.
Nursey’s not sure what it is that makes the words start coming back, but it’s like a cloudburst on a hot day – a few lines, scattered drops against a parched sidewalk, then all at once he’s drowning.
He writes for four hours that night. His poems are full of microchips and anger, all about the gray morality of man against the rigidity of binary code, and by one a.m., when he should really be getting his beauty rest for tomorrow’s game, he’s starting to formulate a theory.
The theory is that maybe being in Dex’s proximity jumpstarts his creativity. In a phrase, Dex inspires him.
Apparently some people in this fandom (read White People) have a problem with authors writing for readers of color, since I am a real Bitch and I’m fresh out of fucks I decided I was gonna write not one, but two POC Reader inserts, this is one of them. The next one is gonna be Black!Reader and Bucky. This is dedicated to that anon @papi-chulo-bucky got last week who was crying about Haunting Me being a POC reader insert and, of course, to all the other bitches who want to complain about POC!Reader inserts being discriminatory towards White People.
Elf: *see’s super hot demi-god (another player) across the room* I want to go up to her, kiss her hand and say “M'lady” DM: Go ahead Elf *rolls natural 20* Everyone: *silence* DM: She falls in love Demi-God: *cries out in horror and hangs her head* Everyone: *loud whooping noises*
I want Lance to be actually important so bad but the idea of him not being blue's makes me SO SAD. he clearly loves her. And Keith being black's paladin would make red so angry and red deserves better than that. I want Lance to get a whole season devoted to how great he is but if he loses blue and isn't super sad over it my heart will shatter
my greatest hopes and dreams for season three:
-keith tries to pilot the black lion. the team goes on a mission (with keith leading it) but things are going terribly wrong until lance comes up with a plan that saves everyone. -after this mission, red and black have a telepathic conversation (bc they’re robotic lions) and decide that keith is a really bad choice for black paladin (the other paladins and allura and coran have the same discussion). -so then allura is chosen to be the black paladin. -the team goes on a mission in which lance’s plan saves them (again). allura is still the black paladin. -but allura has a lot on her plate as the leader of the general rebellion against the galra, the pilot of the black lion, and the pilot of the castle so. she’s Very Stressed. -allura can handle the stress but coran is like, “um?? no?? take care of yourself. drink some water. take a nap.” -and allura is like, “i’ll take a nap when i’m dead” and promptly falls asleep -so the team has another meeting about who to make black paladin -everyone is conflicted because they know allura and keith are out of the picture so they’re all like, “??? who can it be??” -and hunk (because he’s a Bro) is like, “um you guys…lance” -silence falls as they all turn to look at lance -lance: i’m not a leader though?? literally everyone: are you fucking blind -so black paladin lance!! -Angst™ ensues as lance doesn’t want to give up piloting blue -someone (coran) comes up to him and is like “chill. it’s just until we find shiro.” -and lance tells the blue lion this -allura goes to pilot blue for a mission (which has lance as the leader) -mission goes well bc lance -lance is the black paladin for some time -they find shiro -lance goes back to piloting blue and is confident in himself -boom everyone’s happy
Plot: After a fight, you walked away upset and Jungkook follows and walks you home from afar just to be sure you’re safe.
Pairing: Jungkook x Reader
Words count: 3,5k+
Genre: Angst / Fluff in the end
For anon, Hope you like it cutie! - M.
You had always hated the wiseacre tone in Jungkook’s voice, it was something he didn’t do voluntarily and even noticed. It happened when he was annoyed, really annoyed. So many times you had seen him with a shaky mood, the accumulated stress and his difficulty to openly express his feelings were his major obstacle. His biggest problem, the one that he always hid.
And this “problem”, his bottling any emotion, was the only thing you didn’t like about your boyfriend. Not because in almost a year of stable relationship he never told you what his feelings really were, they were pale and you still managed to understand them from his actions, but because his bad mood formed in the weeks ended up being poured on you.
You avoid answering, continuing to keep your eyes on the pages of your chemistry book. It was the two at night and the mere fact that you were continuing to study -in view of the exam of the next day- although your boyfriend was at your side, made you understand how dangerous was the path that Jungkook was deciding to trace and above all follow.
“Y/N; I’m talking to you.”
“And I’m ignoring you, Jungkook,” you whispered, turning listlessly the page and hearing him snorting by your side. You couldn’t even remember what the triggering cause of his attitude was, but the security that for once you weren’t the one to ignite the flame was total. Maybe you were throwing gasoline on the fire, continuing to ignore him, but you couldn’t help it.
“Stop ignoring me. I’m here.. for once. ”
His remark helped your mind to put together the missing pieces of the puzzle.
Jungkook was feeling neglected. Too busy with the comeback he had ignored your presence for whole days, but you were accustomed and indeed you had cropped some time in some way, bringing your body and your mind too tired to various music shows. Just to support him, to cheer for him and the boys. You never complained, because it was his work and especially his dream.
But now that it was him who had a few hours to devote, you were the one who spent the night studying. And he couldn’t figure it out. He couldn’t understand that for you the study was important, that without your degree you couldn’t become a teacher.
“Are you really annoyed by the fact that I can’t give you attention?” Your tone was calm, but he knew you. Sitting on the bean-bag near the bed, he began to think of his various possibilities. None of which could save him to the sense of anger hidden in your voice.
“If it were so?”
“I’d start cursing you.”
He shrugged his shoulders, the difficulty with his emotions was also seen in those small and unaware gestures of the body with which he expressed himself, avoiding to classify as “dangerous” that gesture. Unfortunately, in your eyes it was. “Then begin as well,” he granted you, his gaze that pierced yours and challenged you. Jungkook didn’t love to lose, a thing knew by every single person in the world, but during your fights that competitiveness increased until it had no limit.
And you, ignoring your sixth sense that was screaming to tell him how stupid he was for not stir even more the fire, you got up from the chair and away from the desk, went out of the room. So the fire was able to explode and start to propagate.
Your mind managed to count to five before he reached you, beating even his previous record of six. His hand clung to your shoulder, he didn’t squeeze forcefully but enough to make you stop.
“Let me,” you hissed between your teeth, without turning to look at him, “go.”
I guess it’s because you saw me as something soft and calm when I was coughing up blood and reciting suicide notes in my sleep, I thought you were something more than temporary when that was all you were
Because you pick flowers and put them in water while I crush them inbetween journal pages
I guess it’s because you were always humming and I always needed something to fill the silence, now all I fall asleep to is the faucet dripping because I realized nothing can fill this room like your voice
I guess it’s because you tasted better than
Newport Cigarettes while I was the coffee that made your hands shake
Because we were two poets in love with the idea of making eachother’s pain sound beautiful, that we forgot that the pain was just pain
I guess it’s because I loved so fast and so hard that I forgot to check if you were still in the passenger’s seat, and you forgot to wear the seatbelt
I guess it’s because I have to hold my breath around you because your scent is home and I am homesick for a place that burned down a long time ago
Because I still keep your love letters in my jean pockets to remind me that someone loved me at one point, even if you forgot
I guess it’s because I haven’t been able to smile at another boy without comparing them to your eyes or your smile or the way you made me feel safe when things got bad again
You were the first place I ever visited that made me want to come back and the first body I’ve ever fit so well with, now I’m just a puzzle piece mixed in with a different picture
You painted me into sunsets and rose fields and loved me so much I began to think maybe I didn’t have to hate myself forever
Because seasons change and feelings weather away and disappear somewhere inbetween crowded hallways and stale glances
I guess it’s because I can’t hold your hands so I dig mine so deep into my pockets my fingertips start to ache
Because we almost made it, we almost had it, almost almost almost
Maybe it’s because you are everything nice in the world while I am just smoke and white pills
Because I cut off my hair so maybe the hurt would go away and pretended I was not as lonely as I still am
I guess it’s because we realized the hurt was not pretty but I was willing to stay while you were halfway to another city
Because even though I was not your soul mate, you were mine and I will always love you more than I hate you, and I hate that
-R.J//Homesick for a Place That Never Existed// (via @boypoetic )
Genre: Fluff (with maybe a tiny, tiny bit of angst in the middle) // One-shot
Word count: 3.6k
Synopsis: Jeon claims, vows, that he has every reason not to like you - three reasons, to be more specific, and he’s more than willing to proclaim them on his very own deathbed if needed. Ok, a bit drastic, but it makes the idea.
After all, even the hectic, frantic pace of his much pissed heart is proving him right - right?
Author’s note:Pc destroyed but phone working, plus my need to wreck my lovely sis @pantaemonium with a shit-storm of fluff. And this is what came out, blame Laura.
(What happened to me and my love for horror tho? Blame Jeon)
exactly three reasons why Jeon Jungkook doesn’t like you.
the golden boy says he doesn’t like you, he means that he really, really,
really Does Not Like You – yes, all with capitals letters.)
all, for lacking of better words, you can totally, easily, completely
annihilate him at Mario Kart.
everybody in the room knows, truly shouldn’t be possible, yet here he is with
the controller hanging between his hands and eyes big and confused as he
watches his avatar falling into the abyss down Rainbow Road along with his very
bruised, very salty pride.
The soft white sheets glow in the late morning sun,
the rays fanning across his bare, tanned skin. Your eyes open, practically
slits at first due to the bright light filtering in through the window. As you
slowly adjust to the dramatic change from the dark that had been coating your
eyes, your fingers entwine with his where they rest against your stomach.
The position that you two are in begins to grow uncomfortable, your right shoulder cramping.
You try to shift within his embrace, moving from laying on your side to your back, your left shoulder sliding against his bare chest and one of his arms supporting the back of your neck.
“Mmm…” he grumbles, pulling you in closer and tucking his head against your neck. Your fingers automatically rise up to tangle in his brown curls as he hooks his leg around yours.
Since his time spent in the bronze jar Nico can’t stand silence, there always has to be something in the background or else his vision will darken at the edges and this sickeningly heavy feeling in his stomach grows
Calypso cries almost every day, begging to be back at ohygia. The world moves so fast she can’t keep up. The cars, conversations, time, even the butterflies floating on the edge of the stream at camp half blood seem like they’re in a hurry.
The pain Reyna feels from her fellow legionaries and campers becomes too much for her sometimes. She shy’s away from Nico the most and immediately feels his sadness, she constantly reassures him and others not to worry. Reyna often takes long walks by herself, embracing the freedom it gives her.
Percy has a silent anger about him, he’ll let most things slide but when everything gets too much he’ll look at you with the most dead ass hateful glare you’ve ever seen. One time a cabin counselor told a newbie camper to ask Percy for a tour around CHB, this happened and the camper ended up crying and scared. A lot of people are careful around him now
Annabeth never really paid much attention to her well being, if she got sick or hurt herself she worked regardless because “there’s always something more important going on.”
Even after Ares’ blessing on Frank he still feels self-conscious about his weight. It’s always been something on the edge of his mind, growing up in middle school was especially hard and Frank sometimes catches himself comparing his body to Jason’s especially.
Rachel can go weeks without even thinking about her parents, when she casually mentions this to the others an awkward silence falls because almost all of them have lost a parent and don’t have the option of choosing to ignore them. There is a barely-there resentment in Hazel and Frank and Jason and Leo towards her
A/N: Inspired by the episode in FRIENDS when Joey and Ross take a nap together. Also, I called that ‘fancy’ chair that actors get (the wooden foldable chair with the black ‘padding’ a director’s chair. Idk, I googled what it was but it was just that.
“Gotta head to set.” Tom stretches as he stands up from your couch.
“Aw.” You frown, pausing the scary movie Tom thought it would be smart to watch. “You guys are going to leave me in such a vulnerable state?” You pout out your bottom lip as they make their way towards the door.
“Harrison can stay.” Tom offers, you smile while Haz’s eyes widen.
“Really?” You gape, holding a pillow to your chest.
“Yeah, yeah.” The brunette nods, sending a smirk to his friend. “I’ll shoot you a text if I need a coffee or something.” He hits his arm and walks out of the trailer, closing the door behind him.