- On Wednesday, Guardian political reporter Ben Jacobs claimed the Republican candidate in the 2017 special elections on Thursday, Greg Gianforte, “body slammed” him — resulting in law enforcement being summoned to the scene.
- According to audio of the exchange posted by the Guardian, Jacobs was asking about a recent CBO analysis of the Republican plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act before Gianforte flipped out, slamming him to the ground and breaking Jacobs’ glasses.
- “I’m sick and tired of you guys,” Gianforte yelled. “The last guy who came here did the same thing. Get the hell out of here. Get the hell out of here. The last guy did the same thing. Are you with the Guardian?”
- “Yes!” Jacobs responded. “You just broke my glasses.”
- “The last guy did the same damn thing,” an angry Gianforte shot back.
- “You just body slammed me and broke my glasses,” Jacobs said. Read more (5/24/17 9 PM)
Okok so it can be a scenario or a list of things idc buuuuut super insecure MC going to an art exhibit with V to find out that his entire gallery are beautiful pictures of her /a lot of them are nudes too because insecure but V obviously finds her beautiful/ and he wins?? And everyone finds the photos incredible. And she's never felt more happy and beautiful. I just want V to have a good happy damn ending with MC