THE RULES 1. Always post the rules. 2. Answer the questions the person tagged you and write 11 new questions. 3. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post. 4. Let them know you tagged them. Questions
1. What is one place you’ve always wanted to visit? Rome
2. What is your absolute favorite book? I’m a bit of a bookworm so it’s hard to pick a favorite, the last book I read was perks of being a wallflower and I really liked that one.
3. If you could meet anyone, alive or dead, who would it be? Another hard question, I would like to meet ummm…… a close friend of mine on the east coast. Never met face to face, would be nice to finally get to.
4. Do you believe opposites attract or do they have to be similar? I do believe that they attract! but it’s hard for them to truly understand each other.
5. What is your favorite exercise? weight lifting- I love leg night!
6. About me: My favorite personality trait. I have a profound sense of humor.
7. About me: One thing I would want to change about myself. Be stronger than I am.
8. What is one of your greatest passions? Art, I love to draw and admire work by others.
9. What is your favorite food? sushi
10. What is the kindest thing you believe you have done in your life? Bought a ton of food and packaged it up and passed it out to homeless in San Fransisco when visiting with family while out there. No special reason either, no cause, just because.
11. If you could go back in time and change something, would you? yes, of course. but then again, all that I have been through has made me who I am today and I kinda like me :)
My Questions for you:
1. What was your favorite food as a child?
2. What sound do you love?
3. What is your favorite time of day?
3. If you could learn to do anything what would it be?
4. When was the last time you were nervous?
5. What celebrity do you get mistaken for?
6. What song is most played in your ipod?
7. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
8. Where was your favorite place to go as a kid?
9. What are you most proud of?
10. What was your most embarrassing moment in public?
11. If you could be any comic superhero, who would you be?
5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
Alive: Greg Plitt. That man is my inspiration in life bro. Have you seen his videos? stop reading and go check out his videos. I’ll wait…. You done? Good. He’s a motivator and at a young age he wanted to lift weights. Im late for all of that but im not late to continue my progress. 48 hours with him would be like hanging out with my dad… and I dont have one?
Dead: without hesitation. Aaliyah. Tell you the truth, I have not seen Queen of the Damned because it was her last movie and I rather see her as she truly was. This beautiful girl with amazing vocal talent and stunning abs. I would love to hang out with her for 48 hours.
11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
The map of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
that picture? The one of me in 2005 on the couch playing God of War. Yea, me going back to that and turning into that picture. I just cant and dont want to.