Pennywise x Fem! Reader head cannons
I’m probably going to hell for writing these, but idgaf. Keep in mind I’ve never written something like this before, so I’m trying. Enjoy this trash.
1. Penny is over 7 feet tall, and the fucker uses it to his advantage all the time.
2. Penny is rather protective of his little girlfriend and often watches over you from afar in various different forms. Such as a bird or a dog.
3. Love is a VERY foreign concept to Penny, so he’s often clueless as to what regular couples do.
4. Penn wants affection from you, but he doesn’t know how to ask for it so he just creepily stares at you until you ask him what he wants.
5. Having never really been touched in a romantic way before, Pennywise is somewhat touch starved and is always craving cuddles and stuff from you.
6. When you and Penny first got together, he went through a short phase where he didn’t want to eat because he didn’t want to upset you.
7. You found this both heartwarming and upsetting because on one hand, it’s sweet that he’s willing to do that for you, but on the other hand, you don’t want him to starve. So you basically make him eat
8. When you have to be gone for a awhile, like at work, Penn comforts himself by going into your room and sniffing your clothes like a creep.
9. As creepy as it is, Penny likes to watch you sleep. He likes how peaceful and innocent you look.
10. You sometimes get a nasty surprise when Pennywise decides to show you his latest “catch”. He sets it next to your feet and then sits beside like a proud cat.
11. You just sigh and say “Penny why?”.
12. “Penny why?” Is basically you everyday dealing with Penny’s antics.
13. Penn makes various animalistic noises, such as purrs and growls.
14. You often feel more like a babysitter than his girlfriend, but then he cuddles up to you and your reminded why you fell in love with the big goofy creep.
15. Penny is the SLOPPIEST kisser on the planet. When he kisses you, you get a mouth full of weird alien tongue and a good portion of your face is covered in drool.
16. Over time, you get used to the weird, creepy shit that Pennywise does. So when he does something that would probably make someone else scream in horror, you’re just like “Penny again?”