- In 24 cities on Monday, fast food workers took to the streets, hung banners from the tops of buildings and even shut down a corporate office in St. Louis.
- They had one simple goal: to stop Trump from making fast food CEO Andrew Puzder the top government official for protecting workers’ rights.
- Puzder serves as the CEO of CKE Restaurants, the umbrella company that owns Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. burger chains.
- Less than a month ago, cooks and cashiers filed 33 legal complaints against CKE. One complaint says that the company surveilled employees and sent out intimidating memos warning them not to speak to the press.
- One woman fought off advances from a manager who, after he was rejected, allegedly told her, “If you don’t start giving me what I want, I’m going to have to start taking it from you.” Read more (2/13/17 8:12 PM)
In PoA, there are Dementors around Hogwarts looking for Sirius. As we know Dementors are creatures who fill peoples minds with their worst memories and suppress the good memories. So as long as they are around everybody is in greater danger of beeing overwhelmed by their worst memories. How can Severus resist those feelings? There are only few good memories in him, but a lot of very horrible ones. And its not possible to show his Patronus, it woul reveal to much?