My Favorite 22 Melt and Pour Soap DIYs from truebluemeandyou. 2015 Spa Gift Guide Part 1.
Why Melt and Pour Soap? It makes soap making quick and easy, so everyone can make soap that looks like it came from a boutique.
You can combine DIY Boutique Soaps with sugar scrubs, candles and homemade beauty products for a wonderful spa gift. Check back for more Beauty Roundups.
Left to Right Below:
- DIY 3 Ingredient Lemon Soap from A Pumpkin & A Princess here.
- DIY Rose and Vanilla Soap from Hello Natural here.
- DIY 2 Ingredient Honeycomb Goats Milk Soap from Freutcake here.
- DIY Easy Homemade Soaps from She Makes a Home here. There are 2 recipes for peppermint lavender soap and lavender with exfoliating orange peel soap.
- DIY Vanilla Peppermint Loofah Soap from She Makes a Home here.
- DIY 10 Minute Peppermint Soap from Happiness is Homemade here.
- DIY Rainbow Soap from Latika Body Essentials here.
- DIY Jasmine Dead Sea Salt from Essentially Eclectic here.
- 10 Minute Pumpkin Spice Soap from Happiness is Homemade here.
- DIY Spiced Latte Soap from A Beautiful Mess here.
- DIY Polar Bear Soap from Soap Deli News here.
- DIY 3 Ingredient Herb and Spice Glycerin Soap from Hello Natural here.
- DIY Candy Cane Soap Tutorial from Gluesticks.
- DIY 4 Ingredient Vanilla Coffee Soap from She Uncovered here.
- DIY Easy 4 Ingredients Oatmeal Soap from Free People here.
- DIY 3 Ingredient Earl Grey Tea Soap from Shrimp Salad Circus here.
- DIY Gemstone Soap from Honestly WTF here.
- DIY Coffee Coconut Soap from Fall for DIY here.
- DIY Easy Melt and Pour Orange Clove Gardeners’ Soap from A Cultivated Nest here.
- DIY Beer and Coffee Exfoliating Soap from Make Scout here.