So…I saw something earlier that made me a wee bit upset. A fan of TMNT was saying “Oh, interspecies romance. Disgusting…they better not have it in the movie…I mean, that’s just gross…how could you do that?”
Uhm…hell no…Let me just rant for a second…you don’t like interspecies romance? You think it’s gross and no one ever does it? Let me list the movies with interspecies romance…ones you may be familiar with…ones you may love…
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Bee Movie
3. Galaxy Quest
5. Any of your precious vampire/human romances? Twilight? Vampire Diaries? BUFFY? Sorry…interspecies…yep.
6. Doctor Who? He’s an alien, most of the women he kisses are human…another show with interspecies romance. He marries a human.
7. Supernatural? Hmm. Think of all the interspecies romance that goes on there…Sam, who is a human…and Ruby, who is a demon…Dean and Anna…human and angel…there are more…
8. KERMIT AND MISS PIGGY. A very obvious one.
9. Little Mermaid. Mermaid/human? Mmhmm. Interspecies. They get married and have children.
10. Who Framed Roger Rabbit? A RABBIT and a human woman…and they are MARRIED! I mean, hello??
I think I may have made my point…so if you can accept all of these romances and yet cannot handle a mutant turtle POSSIBLY falling in love with/kissing a human woman on screen, especially when they have a true connection…You can back the fuck…because that’s just idiotic. *drops mic and walks away*