Television: Super Bowl MVP: That one guy who wouldn’t stop wooing.
⬆ The 100 bows to no one, takes No. 1. ☆ The Super Bowl threw a touchdown straight to No. 7. One of their best season finales yet. ⬇ The X-Files fell to No. 9. Mulder would blame aliens, Scully would be fed up.
Movies: Remember when De Blasio dropped a groundhog in front of hundreds of people?
☆ Groundhog Day sees its shadow at No. 6. ⬇ Shrek fell one spot to No. 14. We don’t know why. Let’s get Shrek back to the top, donkeys. ☆ Groundhog Day sees its shadow at No. 6.
Music: Let’s start using the word spangled more often, even when not talking about banners.
⬆ Beyoncé is No. 1 after letting the Super Bowl appear during her halftime show. ☆ Lady Gaga sang her star-spangled heart out for a glorious return to No. 11.
You guys I'm drunk and I have some things to say about kylux:
2. What if one of them ran for president of the United States. Which one is Michelle and which is Obama?
3. Kylo setting Millicent up with his own cat Gerard Way the Third, and Hux is furious about it.
4. Dinosaurs. Kylo and Hux taming and hunting dinosaurs.
5. Shrek AU
6. Space Jam AU
7. Fighting zombies together
8. They LOVE ROLEPLAYING it’s their kink okay. Darth Vader/Tarkin that shit turns them ON!
9. Hux knitting Kylo blankets that he wears under his robes
10. Yes good