OK HI IM BACK. i took a well needed two and a half days off!! happy halloween y’all!!!! <3
ok grayson would LOVE A SINGER GIRLFRIEND. he would literally be so soft hearing you sing and work on little songs.
you’re small, but like people know who you are, you’re more of just a covers sort of gal. but you are getting noticed! grayson makes sure of it. he shows you off so much. “my girl has PIPES” or “my girl is stunning and can sing”
maybe in a vlog you guys do like a sing off sort of thing. and it’s honestly the cutest thing - grayson and ethan are obviously very bad and you have the voice of an angel. THE FANS LOVE THE CONTENT. you even tried to teach the boys how to play guitar in another video too, which was very frustrating!
during quarantine you had a lot of time to yourself (and grayson) but you decided to release your own song, one you had written about grayson. and grayson cried so much hearing it 🥺 and he made sure to put so much promo on his instagram and twitter. and he made a little music video with you too 😭😭
sometimes he just enjoys sitting with you and hearing you hum. it’s literally like an angel lives in his home. but sometimes you do mess - grayson still compliments you though.
and maybe after lockdown and quarantine you get a little gig at a local bar or for an artist and the twins and kristina are constantly hyping you up!! “that’s my girl!” or “that’s my sister in law”
could you imagine being in jersey and singing maybe some halloween songs. or doing karaoke with the fam. like you mess about and make everyone laugh, but when you do sing grayson is just - simping. he’s just a simp for you and your voice.
this man is a permanent “🥺” when you sing to him. when he’s sick it’s like the best remedy. and when he’s really giddy he just randomly turns on your covers.
Tbh I just want a girl who’s down for anything. I want her to hold my hand in the car and let me taking cute candids of her even when she thinks she looks bad but she looks beautiful. I wanna bring her flowers on random tuesdays and coffee in between classes or on her break at work. Someone I can call at midnight and say “hey I’m outside let’s go on an adventure”. A girl who will shove pizza down with me in under ten minutes and who won’t get annoyed with me when I text her 28 times while she’s napping because I miss her. I just want someone to be completely in awe with, someone I can show off to the world and be like “yes, this is my girl and she’s the cutest damn thing around”.
I was a rich only child who got anything I wanted … as long as I behaved and sat still, and didn’t speak unless spoken to. My mother said I had to keep out of trouble. We had my dad’s political career to think about. // You don’t love him, do you? You don’t even seem to like him. But I do love my people. // Mai, I never wanted to hurt you. But I have to do this to save my country. Save it? You’re betraying your country! // It’s my duty, Sokka. I have to do this. // You miscalculated. I love Zuko more than I fear you.
- You’re finally in college! a breath of fresh air from high school.
- If only this college thing wasn’t so damn expensive.
- Economy textbook, 200$? no fucking way.
- Being the resourceful woman you are, you decided to skip buying that one. it seems hilarious to you that an economy textbook, costs two fucking hundred dollars.
- So you do what any other broke college kid does, go to the library and find the copy of that damned book since you needed it for an assignment.
- You ask the librarian where could you find it and since she wasn’t very helpful, you look everywhere for it in the gigantic library. Once you do find it, it’s in the hands of another guy.
- no no no no, he is not taking it.
- ‘um is that the economy text book?’ you ask tapping his shoulder and he smiles brightly.
- ‘yeah, i have been looking everywhere for it’ he replies and you huff.
- ‘funny, me too. is there another copy?.’
- ‘nope, this is the only one. And i think it can’t leave the library’
- ‘are u kidding me?’
- ‘you didn’t buy this expensive textbook either, i assume.’
- you nod and huff.
- ‘that’s it i’m failing that class’
- you turn around and he calls out at you.
- ‘um we could share if you want?’
- so you do that, and at first is like very awkward to share the book with that handsome stranger but he soon makes small talk to you.
- ‘i’m dick grayson’
- of-fucking-course he had to be dick grayson.
- yep the dick grayson the girls in your English class wouldn’t stop babbling about.
- the dick grayson, proclaimed the nicest freshman of your college. The guy knew everybody, and had the best ass (overheard that from the girls that were babbling about him)
- ‘i’m y/n’
- ‘weird, i had never seen you around before’
- and how could you possibly explain to him that you rarely get out of your dorm room.
- you shrug it off and continue your work.
- and it goes on for a couple of months, you grown fond of him, though you rarely see him outside of the library. and when you do, he feverishly waves at you and shouts ‘hey y/n!.’ always making you flustered since everyone glances at you.
- he finds that cute.
- and you find it cute whenever he does that.
- ‘i truly don’t understand none of this economy nonesense’ you say one night at the library, he chuckles.
- ‘does anybody?.’
- you develop a crush on him.
- he developes a crush on you.
- both of you are too oblivious to this.
- until one night, when you are finishing up another assignment you catch him staring at your lips.
- you think fuck it and kiss him.
- he kisses back happily.
- aaaand it turns into a make out session.
- the librarian kicks you two out and you two laugh all the way out of the library.
- ‘i never thought i would get kicked out of the library’
- ‘i did, 1# kink is making out in a library’ he blurts out and you laugh harder.
- and you soon become the most hated girl in your college because you were dating the dick grayson.
- and he often likes to show you off.
- ‘my girl is the smartest’
- ‘and the cutest’
- ‘though she doesn’t understand economy at all’
- after you find out that dick grayson is the adopted son of billionaire bruce wayne:
- ‘yOUR DAD IS A BILLIONAIRE AND YOU COULDN’T BUY A 200$ ECONOMY TEXTBOOK?’ ‘HELL YOU COULD OF BOUGHT ME A TEXTBOOK AS WELL!’
- ‘if i had bought it i wouldn’t have met you. so be grateful i was way too lazy to ask bruce for 200$ dollars’