“Does she (Camille) still love you?“ "I don’t think so,” Magnus said dryly. “She wasn’t very pleasant the last time I saw her. Of course, that could be because I’ve got an eighteen year-old boyfriend with a stamina rune and she doesn’t.” Alec sputtered. “As the person being objectified, I … object to that description of me.”
How would you rank all seven seasons of Lost from your favorite to least favorite?
This was very difficult but my personal ranking would be:
The second season is my favorite by far because establishes the most important things in the show:
- Through Mr. Eko they set the religious and right vs evil themes
- Jack and Locke’s science vs faith antagonism is at its best
- We see the smoke monster for the first time
- First time we hear about the Dharma Initiative and The Incident
- Ben Linus has his first appearance (even tho we don’t know his real name yet)
- The threat of The Others gains momentum
- Now that the characters have already been introduced in the previous season they start more complex developments
PS: I know most fans would have put the 5th season lower but I always had a thing for time-travelling.