Hi Emma! Do you have any tips on getting your mind to rest after studying? My brain has a hard time slowing down after a study session and it makes me really stressed and tired, and it gives me sleep issues sometimes (I study best at night) Love your blog! :)
Hi! My favourite thing is to immerse myself in a good TV show! I think it gives you the opportunity to focus and think about something for a while. I like to focus entirely on the show - no phone, laptop - and just give myself some down time! I guess depending on what you enjoy, you can pick a show that’s going to make you settle down more - for instance, you might enjoy comedy shows or full on action shows! I’ll list a list of my favourites which you might want to check out:
Game of Thrones
Parks and Recreation
Pretty Little Liars
Orange is the New Black
American Horror Story
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
60 Days In
How To Get Away With Murder
Catfish: The TV Show
13 Reasons Why
Other things you could try is taking a long shower/bath, journaling, exercising, making time for your hobbies or meditating! Hope this helps xx
1. oh god kibum’s and kahi’s couch scene fuck, they are so sexy together!!!
2. kahi is not as cute as the other bonnie, the kisses feel more intense
3. kahi’s voice is so nice and kibum too is singing better than the first time
4. there’s a moment while they sing and their faces are so close their eyes stuck on eachother intense - clyde tries to kiss bonnie but she moves away with a knowing smile on her face - sexy sexy sexy as hell.
5. when kibum gets beaten up by the other prisoners and is left bleeding on the floor his face showed deep shock and his hands were trembling, i almost cried looking at his terrified little body trembling. but after everybody goes away he starts laughing a crazy laugh and his gaze becomes determinate while he sings about revenge. pretty scary shit guys. kibum'a acting is on point today too. so many emotions cross his face. He’s perfect for this role
6. at some point clyde fights with his brother and kibum started screaming so laud and agrily at him. bonnie trys to make him calm down but clyde slaps her and tells her not to dear speak like that to him again. kibum splapped hard D: looked so real i’ve jumped at the sound. kahi wasn’t sweeter. she slapped him hard back and told him not to dare put a hand on her again. intese. These two are intense omg
7. on a side note kibum gained weight and cut his hair~
8. the musical is over, i still can’t deal with kibum crying, he makes me shiver and cry with him ㅠㅠ when him an bonnie look at eachother and with broken voices sing that it’s okay as long as they die together and they cry and… ugh magic
9. i like both bonnies but the kisses are better with kahi. they were more intense and sexier in a way, difficult to pinpoint why.
10. during the curtain call kahi took kibum’s face between her hands and they smiled fondly at eachother. I don’t think they were still acting. it was a really sweet moment between them~ kahi then patted him and he smiled going back being her dongsaeng, clyde disappeared for a sec~
11. kahi’s voice is wonderful, her solo was perfect. speachless.
12. kahi and kibum have chemistry, definitely. so glad that i went to see them togther, it was an hell of a show
13. on another side note kibum spitted a lot today, both while screaming and singing. i could see him struggle not to shower people ㅋㅋㅋ
14. the serenade in the bathtub was perfect today. sweet oh so sweet ㅠㅠ
15. kibum cried so much while singing with bonnie, tears were dropping from his chin and nose. after he stopped his cheeks were flushed ㅠ baby ㅠ
16. kahi took off her night dress completely contrary to the other bonnie. she was wearing only underwear while embracing kibum.
17. with the other bonnie i thought that the kiss that leads to the couch scene went from sweet to passionate in an akward way but with kahi omg even before kissing there was this strong feel of expectation between them and then after starting i had to hold my breath because well shit
18. after clyde kills a policeman bonnie want to leave him and they fight. kibum grabs her all over her body to stop her while she struggles and then she stop, backhugged by him, both with ragged breath. bonnie gives up and starts undressing and that’s what leads to the bed scene. they acted that scene perfectly. kibum was so… Desperate to make her stay. he looked so broken ㅠㅠ
19. 1st bonnie was cute and funny, made everything sweet. kahi was more intense, made me laugh less, but she is what i was expecting from bonnie