He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Because I’ve been so excited about the recent Person of Interest season finale, I decided to revisit my older paintings of Reese and Finch - they are among, if not actually, my favorite portraits I’ve ever done, and deserved some touchup and refinement. This show has come so far and raises such interesting questions - it’s a privilege to paint these characters (and hopefully I’ll do more this year during the hiatus!)
A-hem, hey guys! I’m currently planning to make an Eddsworld Fan-Eddisode called “Meanwhile in Red Army…”! (Ugh, I know it sounds really cringy but I was too lazy to think of a better name. If you have a good title then please tell me! I desperatly need help!)
The Eddisode is going to be about Tord and his trustworthy (probably not) soldiers, Paul and Pat going through troubles after the “The End” incident. Don’t worry, I’m not going make it to be edgy or sad. Now doesn’t that sound interesting? No? Okay..
But unfortunately, I’m having difficulties! I can’t make a whole Eddisode on my own, right? I really need help from other people to complete this so… If you’re interested to be a :
- Writers (Writing needs to be decent. Trying to make the episode as Eddsworld as possible, not a edgy fan-fiction)
- Voice Actors (Needs to have a good mic and needs to sound really close to the canon voice)
- Animators (You don’t have to be a professional! Animation doesn’t have to be that smooth. It can have “Saloonatics” frame rates.)
- Artists. This includes Background, Storyboard, Rough, Animatics! Don’t worry, you’re not going to do the job all by yourself. We can take turns to work on it! (When you ask for the role, please show me your own artwork! Traditional is okay too!)
loves Eddsworld, has responsibility, and is full of creativity and interested to participate in this huge project, please private message me! Tell me what role do you want to apply for then we can discuss about it!
If you can’t participate, that’s still okay buddy. You can still help me by reblogging the post so others can!
Thank you so much for reading this long lame post. I hope y'all have a good day!
Bendy And The Ink Machine fan art. First one Is suppose to be Bendy about to turn on the ink machine and Boris is very concerned for his dear friend. Next One was just a cut out I did of Bendy with lyrics from the Fandroid song The Devil’s Swing. Then we have Alice Angel, and Finally Sammy Lawrence and Ink Bendy. This drawing was influenced by a song made just for Sammy. Hope you all like! :)
honestly the greatest tragedy of my life is that my comic (yes, im gonna plug it as much as i plug @cambionverse everywhere sorry followers) mostly takes place inside of a house
2. hidden gasters, which is like a hidden mickey but instead of the disney mouse you use goop dad from the skeleton game. i like to draw them really tiny. see that glowing waterfall drawing up there? he’s on the little cat-tail plants above the bridge.
sometimes i also put him in reflections
or in shadows
hiding things in ur art is highkey a skeleton game thing and it was hard to break the habit when i was working on the cover for synchronicity. so i hid something in that too, near the upper right. MOST of the enochian in the bg is what’s on claire’s legs, but SOME of it says something else.
3. this garbage skeleton
4. this snarky bodysnatching ghost kid
5. this creepy flower motherfucker
ONLY the creepy version. not as fun when he’s not scaring you shitless.