hey this sounds creepy but i saw you comment on someone's post about blockquotes but i can't find it anymore and was wondering how you make the blockquotes /stay/ as blockquotes? and if you tested it and worked? like tumblr ruined the whole point of them and adds our url to our posts even when we use them now :/ but thank you!!
Sorry about that but I delete text post, replies and ask after certain hours because they bother people. Hopefully you understand my English, so let’s get that blockquote or graybox should we?
- First step is to find the little gear icon! That should be on top of your tumblr post box:
- If you manage to find the gear icon you’re half way there and doing an amazing job. Now click on it and a menu should have appeared, something like this:
- You got it? Awesome now on text editor tab change it to HTML. This should appear:
- Don’t get scared your screen just mega evolve into a HTML Screen. Now you must see this code: <p>Insert text here<br></p>
- So in that HTML code you will write re in front of the P, like this:
- Now hit save and boom goes the dynamic you got yourself a blockquote!
Hopefully that helps out, if not here is a Gif with the process. Anymore questions Call me, beep me if ya wanna reach me :3