It’s been a couple of days since I created this blog so I thought I should make a proper introduction post!
○ My name is Meri, I’m 17 years old and I’m from Finland
○ I’m a Slytherin (and Wampus), my zodiac sign is cancer and I’m an INFP
○ My native language is Finnish but I’m almost as fluent in English
○ Other languages I speak (in order of how well I speak them from best to worst) are Swedish, French, Welsh, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Italian and Latin. (If anyone wants to practise speaking any of those languages with me you’re more than welcome to message me!)
○ I’ve been attending school in English for a year now and I just finished Pre-IB
○ I’m starting the actual IB next autumn. My higher level subjects are economics, psychology and English B and I’m doing standard level French, Finnish A, math studies and biology
My goal is to become a human rights lawyer one day and I’m hoping to go to university in the UK (or the Netherlands, who knows) to study law after the IB
○ Reading, travelling, playing the piano, studying way too many languages at the same time, mythology, photography, nature and art. I’m also obsessed with aesthetic stationery and hot chocolate
I hope this blog will help me stay more organised, productive and motivated throughout the next 2 years I have left of IB! I’m gonna be posting pictures of my notes and maybe some of my study tips and vocabulary lists for the languages I study at some point if anyone’s interested in that!
kirishima is totally that kind of bf who would kiss ur whole face and play with ur hair and bakugou it’s embarrassed just by holding hands on public so the moment they start dating katsuki is a Mess™ and eijirou thinks is the cutest thing ever