Could you do Grimsley, Illima and Guzma taking care of an s/o who gets awful migraines? Thank you!
I have never ever gotten a migraine before, but docs said I’m very likely to get them now ; w; ~Mod Kiawe
- Uncle Grimmy here probably gets migraines a lot. I mean, look at the poor old man!
- If he does get them, he should have some meds around that he can MAYBE give to his s/o, but you gotta check the label and talk to docs blah blah HE’S NOT DUMN OKAY
- His room is hella dark okay, he has his s/o lay in there and away from any lighting (except some very dim ones) and probably lets them choose one of his Pokemon to bring them stuff
- Grimsley probably leaves them alone because he either doesn’t wanna deal with it or because he can’t really disturb them. Does tend to check up on them time to time.
- He will not tease them and instead will act more serious because they are in pain and would likely want to kick his ass if they are made fun of right now
- Meds. Blankets. Snacks if needed. Dark place. Lotsa water.
- I feel like he has gotten something similar, if not, actually gotten one before
- I’m sure Ilima knows best on what to do when his s/o is suddenly getting massive headache pains
- He dims the lights. Takes them to a quiet room. Just, find a place where they can lay down to rest.
- Probably prepared with medicine, but I think migraines need their own specific meds, so he probably stock up on some just in case
- If possible, Ilima runs his hands through their hair to try and calm them down, but if his s/o doesn’t like it or can’t stand it, then he’ll stop
- Out of the three, he is the most caring
- Does not know what a migraine is. He probably doesn’t even know what is wrong with his s/o when they are groaning and crying from the pain.
- Someone probably explains what’s going on and he is internally screaming because ‘WHAT DO I D O ???’
- Both of them are locked in his room for the rest of the day or however long it take for it to pass
- He tries talking to them, maybe to lighten the mood or get words outta them. Kicked out of his own room.
- Plumeria has gotten them time to time and gives advice and comfort to them both
- Guzma will do anything for them, but really wants to be there for them because he is worried™