Summary:- You go out for a few drinks after Wrestlemania with Seth, Renee, and Dean. After a drunk guy gets far too flirty in the bar, Seth takes you back to the hotel, and reminds you who you belong to.
mom.. is Erwin the only one with a white horse? he's like a fucking prince
Disney Prince confirmed.
There was a wide shot in Episode 33 that showed a large number of horses. All of them were chestnuts and bays.
Erwin being the only character seen riding a white horse fits the White Stallion trope which states that if a large group of characters routinely ride on horseback, only one of them will be on a white horse. That person is typically the leader, the “Knight in Shining Armor”, or royalty. So basically, Erwin :)
What are the inaccuracies in Hamilton? Sorry I don't know much history .
1. It is unclear when Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr met- they bought in the Battle of Brooklyn together, were Aide de Comps in Valley Forge together. But there is no evidence to support that they both met in 1776.
2. Alexander Hamilton never punched the bursar.
3. It was actually Hercules Mulligan who gave Alexander Hamilton the idea to support the American cause but that was while he started going to Kings College in 1773. The American continental army wasn’t even established until 1775 and Alexander Hamilton was at College of New Jersey in 1773.
4. It wasn’t even called Princeton university in 1776, it was called College of New Jersey. College of New Jersey was renamed Princeton University in 1896.
5. Funny how Aaron Burr says, “Talk less” because he actually talked nonstop.
6. Alexander Hamilton didn’t meet John Laurens till 1777.
7. Alexander Hamilton didn’t meet Gilbert de Lafayette till 1777- Lafayette wasn’t even in America 1776.
8. Sam Adams beer wasn’t founded till 1984.
9. Hercules Mulligan was not an abolitionist in 1776- he owned a slave named Cato.
10. Peggy’s name is Margarita. But, at the time Peggy was short for Margarita! Just like Patsy was short for Martha.
11. At the time Alexander Hamilton met Elizabeth Schuyler, Aaron Burr was not with him.
12. Alexander Hamilton wasn’t as into Elizabeth Schuyler as it seems in Helpless. He even wrote a letter to John Laurens saying he was meh about the marriage.
13. At the time of meeting Alexander Hamilton, Angelica Schuyler was actually already married- to John Barker Church.
14. It is not proven that Angelica Schuyler and Alexander Hamilton were romantically involved. Although, in their letters to one another they have romantic language which has brought out speculation into whether or not they had an affair.
15. “My Father has no sons” is untrue, Philip Schuyler had 5(+?) sons in 1780.
16. In 1780, after Alexander’s marriage- during the Story of Tonight- John Laurens was at the same place as Alexander Hamilton and neither was Hercules Mulligan.
17. Even though Stay Alive comes after Helpless- Helpless takes place in 1780 and the Battle of Monmouth (sang about in Stay Alive), takes place in 1778.
18. Aaron Burr did not second for Charles Lee. Major Edwards did.
19. Washington never send Hamilton home.
20. Philip Hamilton was born in 1782.
21. Theodosia Burr was born in 1783.
22. Alexander Hamilton gave no such invitation to Aaron Burr to author the Federalist Papers with him.
23. Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton’s first year in the cabinet together was actually more peaceful than displayed. Thomas Jefferson even invited Alexander Hamilton to dinner on many occasions.
24. Thomas Jefferson wasn’t “getting high with the French” he didn’t even go to France until after the war in 1784.
25. If Philip is nine in “Take a Break” then the year must be 1791. “I have a sister but I want a little brother” is incorrect- Philip did have a sisters at the time but at the time he also had two younger brothers.
26. Angelica wasn’t visiting America in 1791. While living in Europe, the only visit she made to America was in 1789 for Washington’s inauguration.
27. Alexander Hamilton met Maria Reynolds while he was in Philadelphia.
28. Aaron Burr was on the Republican side from the beginning. He never changed parties.
29. Alexander Hamilton never considered Aaron Burr a friend.
30. It was actually James Monroe and Frederick Muhlenburg who confronted Alexander Hamilton about his affair with Maria Reynolds.
31. It took Philip Hamilton fourteen hours to die.
32. Alexander counseled Philip before the duel to raise his gun towards the sky. The reason Eacker wasn’t put on trial for murdering someone in the duel who had raised their gun towards their sky as a surrender- it was when Eacker shot Philip that the hand Philip had on his gun caused him to fire out of shock of being shot.
33. Jefferson wasn’t trying to get Hamilton on his side for the election and Federalists weren’t relying on Hamilton for their vote.
34. Burr was not Alexander’s first friend.
35. “I was too young and blind to see”- no Aaron Burr at the time of the duel was 47.
36. I mean’t to say this before but when Burr says “Can we agree that duels are dumb and immature?” and Hamilton agrees- it’s funny because Hamilton does almost get into a lot of duels in his life. The one he actually does get into kills him though.
37. Philip Hamilton is killed in a duel in 1801 yet, the election of 1800 happens after Philip is killed.
38. In Take a Break, Peggy is not in the song. Funny because Take a Break happens in 1791- Peggy Schuyler dies in 1801- at the time of Take a Break, Peggy was well and alive and living in Upstate New York.
39. Alexander Hamilton actually fired his gun above Aaron Burr and it hit a tree above his head.
Martin John Bryant, born May 7, 1967 is known as Australia’s worst mass murderer. He is the perpetrator of the Port Arthur massacre, which took place in Tasmania, Australia. He was charged with the murder of 35 people after pleading guilty. He currently resides in Risdon Prison. He is currently serving 35 life sentences and 1035 years without parole.
As a kid, Martin had always broken his toys and his mother, Carleen Bryant described him as an “annoying” or “different” child compared to those of his age. Teachers described him as unemotional. During school hours, he was a victim of bullying and was disruptive to other children’s learning.
During high school, he was transferred to the special education unit. Whilst in high school, he was noted as possibly having an “intellectual disability”. After an IQ test, he was revealed to have an IQ of 66, the equivalent to that of an eleven-year-old. After being arrested, he was further tested and was shown to have an IQ of 64 verbally, and cognitive functioning and non-verbal reasoning IQ of 68.
On April 28, 1996, Martin had shot dead the owners he had held a grudge against of the guesthouse known as Seascape. Once killing them, he decided he’d go to the Port Arthur historical site. Once he got there, he got a meal. After eating it and returning the tray, he set down a duffel bag containing a Colt AR-15 with a 30-round magazine. That’s when he fired the gun rapidly and shot dead 12 people in the span of approximately 15-30 seconds. Once at the gift shop, Martin fired the AR-15 again at multiple people, killing 10 more, putting the total body count up to 22 people.
During the chaos, some people had escaped into the car park. After Martin had finished shooting up the cafe, he made his way out into the car park, where he fired at scared escapees, and made his way to the coaches, where he shot at more people. Now, he’d killed a total of 26.
Martin got back into his car and made his way to the toll booth. After shooting at more afraid civilians, he had shot dead 33 in total.
At a service station, he shot dead his 34th victim, Zoe Hall after hijacking a car and locking Zoe’s boyfriend in the boot. Martin had gone back to the Seascape house, and handcuffed Glenn Pears, Zoe’s boyfriend, to a railing in the house. During the police stand-off, Martin had killed Glenn, his final victim. He was eventually captured after attempting to set himself on fire and running out of the house.
After being arrested, Bryant was evaluated and was diagnosed with Asperger’s, with symptoms of conduct disorder and ADHD.
REQUEST: 33. “I love you, you asshole.” 38. “What did I do to deserve you? For Kozik, please😊 by @silverseamoons (I can’t tag you T_T)
A/N: I hope I pictured it right ._. I just recently fell in love with Kozik <3 damn
33. “I love you, you asshole.” 38. “What did I do to deserve you?”
Warnings: making out, kissing, flirting, violence
The patchover to Charming wasn’t a surprise, in fact, you helped your old man to try to convince Tig to not veto. You haven’t ever seen the other biker, but from what Kozik said, he was a lunatic. So you were pretty curious when you arrived at the new charter for your first party. You brought some of your girlfriends along from Tacoma and you were excited to see Happy. Some members, including Tig, were just released from prison so it was going to be big. You pulled into the driveway, which was already filled with people. They were nodding to the rhythm of some loud music, coming from inside. You got out, your friends already ready to party, but you only had eyes for your man. He was coming out of the door, looking for you, two beers in his hands. You went over to him, swaying your hips a little more than usual, with a cheeky grin on your face. He looked you up and down, smiling like an idiot. “Oh baby“, he grunted when you were close enough for him to kiss you. He pulled you into his arms, nearly got you out of balance. “I missed you“, you said and tugged your hands into his cut. He kissed you so sweet and urgent, your knees were getting weak. You loved that he could always do this to you, make you feel like a teenager kissing their crush. “Missed you too, babe“, he admitted and handed you the beer once you pulled away. “So you’re Y/N“, a smirking woman with a crow on her chest came out of the clubhouse, eyeing you two. “No wonder, why he went out here every five minutes.“ You smiled at her, instantly liking her attitude. Kozik rubbed a hand over his face. “I’m Gemma, by the way“, she introduced herself. You offered her a hand, which she took immediately. “Nice to meet you“, you greeted her and she went away, lighting a cigarette. “So that’s the queen“, you quietly said to your man. He shrugged. “Yeah, she’s a bit intense sometimes, but a good heart.“ You looked up at him and wrapped an arm around his neck. You didn’t want to talk about someone else right now, you just wanted to make out with your man.
Happy quickly got annoyed by the two of you being unable to keep the hands to themselves. But Kozik knew his brother wouldn’t be mad, he couldn’t blame him for being all over his old lady. There was only one person who had his eyes on you, but not with a happy impression. It was Tig. He would accept Kozik in Charming, he was ready to move on from their fight, but seeing him like that was a little too much for the biker. He took the chance, when you excused yourself into the bathroom. Tig followed you to the back of the clubhouse and waited for you. You nearly fell into him, once you stepped out. “Wow, doll, watch your step“, he said with a playful grin. You looked him up and down and mentally crossed some points off your list. Curly, black hair, crazy eyes and the sgt. of arms patch on his cut. It could only be Tig. “Never seen you here, before, doll“, he flirtet with you, slightly leaning in. You decided to play along. “Yeah, it’s my first time“, you said with a shy smile. He licked his lips and his smirk got a little wider. “Well, doll, I’m sure to be gentle.“ He leaned in a little more, coming dangerously close to your lips. Was he trying to kiss you? From the corner of your eye, you could see your old man come looking for you. He stopped in his way, shocked to see you close to Tig. You used all of your strength and rammed you knee right into his sensitive parts. Both looked at you in shock. Tig, grabbed his crotch and slowly sunk in. “In case you’re blind, there’s a crow on my shoulder“, you said with a triumphant smile. You were happy about this opportunity, though you felt a little bad to hurt him. The black haired biker got your old man into so much trouble, it was only fair you would have a little payback. In the meantime, Kozik broke out laughing, holding his guts out of a different reason. You sauntered towards your old man. “I love you, asshole“, you said to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. “What did I do to deserve you?”, he pulled you into a hug while still laughing.
This is a list of chapters for “i will make you queen of everything you see,” put into chronological order for anyone who is interested in reading it that way. I’ve finally fixed this. I’ve brought it completely up to date and made sure they’re all in the proper order—especially snap shots that place within the same year. All interludes—chapters containing multiple years—will be in their own list.
A family member found a roll of film in her house when she was moving. She got it developed and lo and behold, it had 33 shots of the Dead Boys playing a show and generally hanging out. No one in the family knows who took the shots, or anything about the show.
I’d love to know more about this mystery roll of film, so I was wondering if anyone here could help identify anything in the album/help figure out who the photographer was.
Hi guys :) Just a few snaps of my QLD holiday away a few weeks ago. ;)
Sorry for not being very active on here lately but I’ve been stressed out at work and haven’t felt like simming or dealing with social media so I took a little break from it all. The new role I took at work, and started in early this year, I was finding far too stressful so I’ve gone back to my old role. Actually me and another employee did a role swap! lol I’m so thankfully that my work cares about me enough to consider and agree to this role swap. Hopefully down the track another opportunity pops up but for now I’m enjoying being back in familiar territory.
So I haven’t flown anywhere in maybe almost 10 years so I was pretty excited and nervous about our holiday. Once we took off and were in the air I decided to make the most of my window seat. lol That shot is climbing to 33,000 feet! Pool shot is of my sister’s backyard and one of the few butterflies that were constantly flying around in her backyard. My holiday is a distant memory now with Winter suddenly upon us in Melbourne but I’m going to do my best to stick to indoor exercise’s this cold season and not get the SAD’s. :) Hope everyone is well and I’ll catch up on your blogs real soon! xo