Looking to get a tattoo with quote that has to do with overcoming something. I like "this too shall pass" and "let it be" but I've seen it so often as a tattoo. Do you have any ideas for a semi short quote about hard times and/or strength etc?
1. “So it goes” -from Slaughterhouse Five. Though the line deals with accepting each moment as it is, I think shrugging through hard times makes them a little easier to deal with.
2. “Your heart is the size of a fist because you need it to fight” -me (sorry)
3. “Please, hold onto your hope. It is in such limited supply around the world these days. Hold onto it and be proud that you are one of the ones that does.” -Tyler Knott Gregson
4. “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.” - C. Joybell C
5. “remember you are not you, now. you are you a year from now. how does that woman walk? she is not sick or sad. doesn’t even remember today. has been to Europe. what song is she humming? now. right now.
that’s it.” - Marty McConnell
6. “Don’t go through life, grow through life.” -Eric Butterworth
7. “What matters the most is how well you walk through the fire.” -Charles Bukowski
8. “It’s good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies” -Kerouac
9. FROM A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE: “helivesfortoday said: “soften your belly” we hold so much as tension in our stomach, mindfully relaxing it/oftening it in the moment can make it so much easier let things just pass"
10. ANOTHER REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE: “kucala said: In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” -Robert Frost”