ok dude girls are so cute okay like let me tell you:
you dont even gotta be the typical good looking skinny girl with a small face and abs okay
girls are so cool they have this aura of confidence, even if theyre super insecure. IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN BUT ITS GREAT YES GIRL WORK IT
like you can TELL that each and every one of them are special and wow im just so excited to tell you how much i love them ?????
1. theyre so gentle and even if theyre more masculine theyre still soft and good like yes YOURE A GIRL and IM A GIRL THANK U FOR UNDERSTANDING!!!
2. wlw especially: theyre really legit with u???? like straight up (more lyk gay up u feel) tell me whats up girl whatchu feelin whatchu need
3. hair- long hair or short hair????? ALL R NICE seriously okay i dont care if ur hair’s messy or neat or if ur bald whatever it’s cute nice
4. girls rock the wearing clothes thing (and the not wearing clothes thing but im not gonna talk about that) !!!! every girl has a different style and holy shit it’s so nice to see a girl wear something they like because THEY ARE RADIATING i love it
5. girls are so smart like no matter how dumb they think they are or how “bad” their grades are they probably like something and know a lot about it and it’s always so enchanting to listen to a girl talk about,,,, anything
I’m begging you to know
I can’t part my lips and speak out loud
So I’m begging you to lend a hand
Words blend in the curve
Of my back
Of my lashes
Easy to track
How it clashes
With my voice
But I have no choice
But to let you go
Because I cannot speak in words
That don’t exist
The words that do, resist
To sit in neat lines
Follow and lead
To something coherent
So I hope, indeed
That you read
The message of hidden words
Without sound you won’t need
Except maybe a sigh
That is all my breath for words, freed
- Copyright of @whenyoujustwannawrite
I rejoined the “Pixie Cut Club” yesterday, and I have something to say.
Everyone always tells me how bold I am to go short, even my hairdresser who was panicking with every cut she made. But why am I considered bold?
Because hair defines my sexuality. Because hair defines my femininity. Because hair defines me as a rebel or an outcast.
According to our society, anyway.
I am beautiful with long or short hair, and by cutting an inch or two off, I am not threatening the fabric of my being or considering becoming a raging feminist lesbian (and even if I was, so what?). Why is a haircut pushing the boundaries of normalcy? I can be whoever, but my hair will never define me.
Let’s start a revolution, one where “hair grows back” is a statement I can openly respond to with “then I will keep cutting it”.