What would the 2p F.A.C.E do if their s/o got sick but denied it and did everything in their power to hide it from everyone.
2p! France/ Franqúis
- Despite this mans seemingly unflappable self, he hates being sick. Even second degree sickness ends up with him honing in on that germ factory like a bloodhound.
- Even if you did try to hide it, he’ll know.
- You sneeze ten miles away, you’ll be getting a call and wondering if he has a sixth sense the moment he demands you come back home and get underneath those covers or so help him GOD –
- He’s surprisingly a good nurse though, perhaps from his own cousins getting sick and fussing like babies when they were younger?
- But you might want to convince this extreme germ fighting foe that no you wont try to escape from taking your medicine puT DOWN THAT STUN GUN FRANQÚIS!
2p! America/ Allen
- He probably wont notice until you’re bowling over, shivering on the kitchen floor
- This boy is oblivious even when instinct is screaming at him that you need SOMETHING
- Even after learning you’re sick, he’ll be floundering around like a helpless child wondering if you are one second away from death because what the hell am I supposed to do?!
- He’s never honestly had to take care of anyone when they were sick.
- Even when he moved out it never stopped Oliver or Franqúis from knocking on his door and throwing him in his bed and forcing the medicine down his throat (“STOP BEING SO DIFFICULT” “YOU CAN PUT THAT MEDICINE IN ME WHEN I’M DEAD”)
- Allen will try though
- Oh, will he try and and be frightened every step of the way because
- Is this right? Am I giving enough blankets is the room warm enough is this good medicine should I try liquid even if it tastes like piss because everyone says it works faster or that fat pill that looks like it could choke a small dog?
- In the end he’ll call Oliver because he’s the nicer of the two
2p! England/ Oliver
- Oliver is a lot like Franqúis in that he’ll know.
- Don’t hide it.
- He’ll see it in your eyes, the pale sweaty skin, and throaty voice and next thing you know he has his mask on, chicken noodle soup ready for consumption, and tucking you into bed –
- How’d you even get here?? You were literally on the other side of the house and he was in the yard, when did this happen?!
- Sssh, just sleep and take your medicine
- You wont escape from this man.
- He’s like a mother hen doused with all the instincts of every stubborn nurse in the world.
2p! Canada/ Mattie
- In all honesty, this boy rarely got sick and when he did he was usually out cold through the whole thing thanks to some love and care from that little blue light –
- So it takes him a while too, to notice anything, and mostly it’s thanks to his gruff polar bear that sniffs out the sickness and practically kicks him off his legs to do something about that bitter scent in the air and howling FIX THE SICK ONE
- Mattie’s going to look calm and collected through out the whole thing too.
- Don’t let this boy fool you though
- He’s going to worry about you no matter what you say or do
- And will look online to see what the best and easiest, quickest thing to do to help you through because holy hell what did Franqúis and Oliver usually do???