A/N: Okay, this is my first fanfic so don’t judge me if I do something wrong lol
Summary: (Y/N) sees something in an alley and that something should have never been seen.
Don’t you ever experience crime everyday in your city?
I have. It’s horrible. Most crimes people do has scarred me for life. I punched Jerome Valeska’s face off, made me falter slightly. Now I don’t go forever blabbering-
“Jim! Hey!” I hear a familiar voice. I turn around to see Harvey and he certainly looked like he was in a rush.
The GCPD was empty, surprisingly. “(Y/N) found something in an alley near Woodley Street.”
I tilt my head to the side. “So?”
“Follow me, it’s like two alleys away from here.” Harvey pointed left. I follow him out the doors and walk left. (Y/N) is the only person with powers in Gotham. Now, I see (Y/N) staring at what seems purple-blue in the alley.
“The hell is that?” I ask.
“I don’t know, I’ve never seen this before.” (Y/N) simply explains.
“All units, come to Woodley Street. Just two alleys away from the GCPD.” I hear Harvey speak in his walkie talkie. Harvey turns around slowly. “(Y/N), you’re staying here.”
Screams can be heard from behind you. You whip your head around to see that the mysterious floating thing is now sucking in as much wind. It was a portal of some sort. The wind was too strong to flee from that it sucked in Harvey and Jim.
“Damn it.” You mumble. You let loose and let the wind take control to the portal. Once you entered the portal, you immediately regretted your decision. There were swirls of colors that would’ve made you blind and you blacked out.
“Do you think she’s okay?” A familiar voice rings in your ear.
“There’s something called touching her pulse, Cameron.” Another voice calls out.
A/N: lmao sorry for the shitty fic, there will be several parts to this. tell me if i should continue or not
based on a dream I had, I present: a short semi-fic about Jack and Shitty and their day-long, beautiful relationship.
Basically, this is what happens:
At a kegster during their freshmen year, in which Shitty is running around being the life of the party even though he’s a freshman, Jack is also in attendance– talking to Berger and Marsh in the kitchen. Jack is there, partly to keep an eye on Shitty, partly because he is surprised by how much he does like some of the guys on his team, mostly because they had won today and Jack is in quite a good mood. Not a good enough mood that he is going to risk going into the living room where music is blasting, but in a good enough mood that he is holding a solo cup of beer and chilling in the kitchen, chatting with Berger and Marsh. He is at ease as Jack ever is– laughing good naturedly as they tease both him and each other and of course, this is when the trouble starts.
The trouble is this: Marsh is drunk and excited that Jack has actually shown up to a Haus kegster and since Jack seems to be in a good mood, Marsh decides to take a risk and ask Jack a Question. More specifically, Marsh rams an friendly elbow into Jack’s ribs and goes:
“Yo, Zimmermann, you like anyone on campus yet?”
A few months prior, that question would have made Jack freeze up. But now, Jack smiles easily (because honestly, it is a rather respectful question– “like” instead of “fuck”; “anyone” instead of assuming “girl”) and he certainly doesn’t want to get into his romantic history or lack of crushes so he smiles, shrugs, and says
“Nah, love’s shitty,” It’s still friendly and he smiles and asks Berg about his crush that the whole team knows about and that should be that.
The problem, however, is that what Alex Berger and Carter Marsh heard was not “Nah, love’s shitty,” but “I’m in love with Shitty.”
• this boy is the king of cuddling, he wants to do it 25/8
• like for real, he could be driving or something and he’d wanna cuddle
• his favorite position to cuddle is face to face, or with his face buried into your neck
• most likely, some cuddle sessions would turn into heated make out sessions, and that would turn into heated sex tbh
• cause soda definitely, definitely has a high sex drive about 80% of the time
• anyway, back to cuddling
• he would love to have you over at his place, cuddling in his bed while talking about anything and everything
• most of the time, you would both end up falling asleep in each other’s arms
• until darry got home and woke the two of you up
• he loved having his hair played with and he loved it even more when he could play with yours
• let’s be honest, he’d probably feel you up when y'all were cuddling
• obviously not in a creepy way, but he’d squeeze your ass and boobs a lot
• he’d just love to hear ya squeal
• he’s a super soft and comfortable guy, so like you could literally lay on him because of that
• other times though he’d lay on top of you
• and say some stupid shit like, “you looked cold”
• even when the two of you weren’t cuddling, he would always, always wanna be touching you in some way
• arm around the shoulders/waist, hand holding, you name it and he would probably do it to keep you close to him
• because you’re so warm and small to him so he always wants you super close
• not that you minded though cause you loved it just as much as he did, if not more
• at first the guys would be like, “ew do that in your own time guys”
• but after awhile they’d start to become okay with it, probably even make jokes sometimes (especially dally)
• most of the time, darry would let you stay the night and at first he’d be iffy about you and soda sleeping in the same bed, but after a couple weeks, he wouldn’t care
• but one night he walks in on you and soda fucking and he makes a rule that you can’t sleep in the same bed for a week
• if soda was ever “mad” at you, he’d go and try to cuddle with steve
• which led you to go to cuddle two-bit, but of course, soda would grab you and pull you down on top of him before you could
• cause you were his cuddle buddy, not someone else’s
• he’d probably give you one of his old shirts for you to wear, specifically for cuddling
• on those nights where he was really tired, he’d just wanna lay his head on your chest while he wrapped his arms around you and you played with his hair
• if you two were around two-bit cuddling and he was drunk, you bet your ass he would lay on top of you guys
• anyway, cuddling with sodapop would happen like 25/8 and he’d always make you and him late to everything cause he’s stubborn and wouldn’t wanna get up or let go of you
The Charming family has finally defeated the Evil Queen. After years of torment and suffering, they’ve vanquished her for good—banished her to a far off land, that she’ll be unable to return from. All it took was the help of Rumpelstiltskin. The man who had previously been unwilling to aid them against Regina had finally found something worth his interest or, to be precise, his son’s interest.
Emma met Neal when she was 17.
She had been preparing to take her horse out for a ride when she saw movement in her peripheral vision, a blur running through the forest. Grabbing a sword, she headed after whatever she had spotted to discover a young man hiding in the trees.
He told her his name was Neal and that he was hiding from his father. He didn’t ask her for help but she had been raised by, whom she is sure to be, the most compassionate rulers to ever live and she had learned to spot a soul in need. So she offered him food, promised to keep his secret, and began to spend time with him.
• okay so ponyboy would probably be the first to see the dog • like he’d be walking home from the movies or something and see it just sitting in front of him • it’d probably be a golden retriever of some sort • of course he’d spend a couple minutes petting it before eventually starting to walk off, only to have the dog follow him • which was great cause he was gonna try to do that anyway • once he got home, he brought the dog inside and went to look for food • darry would probably be inside somewhere and see the dog and be kinda confused at first
• “where’d the dog come from pony?” • “oh, he followed me home today.” “bullshit it followed you. what’d you do?“ • pony pleading his case that the dog did in fact follow him home • darry eventually somewhat believes him • pony begging for hours to keep the dog • and darry eventually saying yes to shut pony up, but pony had to promise to take care of it
• soda coming home from work and seeing the dog and getting super excited • the guys coming over as well and petting the dog, loving it immediately • the guys also being kinda like “darry’s gonna let us keep it what” • pony and soda playing with the dog forever
• trying to figure out a name would literally be a living hell cause everyone would be saying something different • in the end they’d just call it ‘dog’ or something like that
• soda helping pony with getting the dog food and a bed to sleep on • soda loving this dog so much, that he cuddles with it a lot • the first couple days they have it, someone always has to be at the curtis house to make sure it doesn’t destroy anything • the guys fighting over this job
• one time when two-bit was watching dog, he thought he looked cold so he put his jacket on it
• and he thought it was the funniest thing ever and couldn’t stop laughing when he tried to tell the guys
• johnny just kinda chilling with the dog when it was his turn to babysit
• he took him for lots of walks
• steve almost feeds the dog a piece of chocolate cake when it was his turn
• dally just kinda let the dog do his own thing, sometimes he wouldn’t even show up to watch the dog, cause he trusted that the dog wouldn’t do anything
• the dog tearing the newspaper up on time on dally’s watch
• soda would not leave this dog alone when he was watching him, but the dog didn’t care because he loved the attention
• the dog laying on top of soda a lot
• ponyboy playing fetch with the dog a lot
• darry would lowkey probably just read when he was with the dog, sometimes aloud so dog could listen • after the dog doesn’t destroy anything, the guys all go back to doing what they do all day • the dog sometimes sleeping at the foot of pony and soda’s bed when they go to sleep • and sometimes sleeping in darry’s bed as well • darry was kinda worried about the dog at first, but he warms up to it after awhile • darry just absolutely loving the dog eventually • one time, the dog had gotten out when no one was home, but came back when it saw pony walking home from school • the dog getting out again and following pony to school and when he got inside, the dog would go home, only to be back again to pick him up • this would become a normal thing for them
• dog would just be everyone’s happiness and they’d always wanna be at the curtis house to see him • all the guys just absolutely adoring this dog and not being afraid to show it
• like they would spoil the hell outta this lil baby
• sometimes they would feed it like a steak cause they thought he was the best boy and he deserved it
• overall, they just wanted the best for this dog and they tried (and succeed) to give the dog the best life ever
and Bike Shorts Author: writingonpostcards Rating: General Audiences Warnings: None Apply Completed: Yes Word count: 3254 Summary: Jack has a wardrobe
issue, and that somehow leads to him and Bitty being locked in a bathroom
together. “And, again, I’m sorry for dragging you in
here,” Jack continues with the same sincere tone. “If you need to leave, you
can. I don’t want to be keeping you from something.” “No. I don’t mind keeping you company.”
Most memorable line: “Well, considering your appetite, we can
last for maybe… twenty minutes,”
obviously, again, requested by anonymous requests are open!
• he’s not really the nervous type, so he’d be completely chill when he picked you up
• he’d have his car and he’d open and close the passenger door for you to get in
• quiet music would be playing while the two of you made small talk
• for your date, he’d probably take you to like, a nice restaurant
• since it was a nice night, he’d want to sit outside
• he’d pull your chair out and push it back in when you sat down
• he’d ask what you wanted and instead of you ordering, he ordered for you
• because even if he’s a greaser, he wants to show you that he’s the biggest gentleman there is
• obviously, when you thought he wasn’t looking, you’d lowkey check out his muscles
• sometimes he would know you’re looking, but not say anything, just get this huge grin on his face
• you two would talk throughout the whole dinner, just about random topics really
• he’d be a little upset that the time seemed to go by so fast with your date
• he would not let you pay for anything
• like if you tried to pay for something, he’d threaten the waiter if he took your money
• “you take her money and I’ll beat you to the ground.”
• because he wants to pay for you and not make you pay
• because again, gentleman as fuck
• the ride back to your house would be quiet, but not awkward. it’d be one of those comfortable silences
• again, he’d jump out of his car and open the door for you to get out, offering you his hand as well
• he’d kiss your hand once he got to your doorstep, before smiling big at you and saying goodbye before he turned to go back to his car and drive home
• kinda like darry, he would not be nervous at all
• because he’s used to girls hanging around him, so obviously he’s a pro
• he’d pick you up from your house, probably borrowing darry’s car so he can seem a bit more classy
• that and he didn’t feel like walking around all night
• anyway, for the first date, he’d probably take you to a carnival that was in town for a couple days
• he’d have to pay for it instead of sneaking in, but he didn’t care tbh
• he’d insist that you pick all the games to play
• and of course, he would beat you at most of them
• but occasionally you would win and he would just give you the biggest pout and puppy dog eyes
• but he’d get over it cause he won at the next one
• and of course, he’d win you a prize
• like imagine the biggest teddy bear at the place
• that’s what he won for you
• you two would be laughing and challenging each other all night long
• as the night was nearing, he’d take you to the ferris wheel
• because that’s romantic af
• once you both got on, he put his arm around you and held you close
• he’d look up at the stars as the wheel started moving, but after a couple seconds, he’d be looking at you
• and just get this huge grin on his face as he watches you, laughing and smiling as it went around
• you’d feel him staring at you so you’d look back at him for a second
• and because this boy is a little shit, he’d lean close to you and gently peck your lips
• he wouldn’t full on kiss you yet, the peck being a sort of a question for permission
• and if you kissed him back, then he’d full on kiss you for a minute
• once you two pulled away, he had a shit eating grin on his face, like a five year old
• he’d pull you even closer to him (if that was possible) until you two got off
• afterward, you two would leave, hand-in-hand as you walked to the car
• you two would talk nonstop as he drove you back home
• once he got back to your house, he’d lean over to you and kiss your cheek
• and he’d probably be like, “I’ll see you again tomorrow doll.” as you got out
• hE’D WINK AT YOU LETS BE HONEST AS HE SAID THAT
• he’d also wait to drive off until you got in the house, wanting to make sure you’re safe
• again, he’s a pretty confident guy, so he wouldn’t be nervous
• he would want to date to be during the day though and into the night, not just at night
• he’d drive as well
• and it’d be awhile of driving, outta Tulsa by a couple miles
• but it’d be worth it, cause he would take you to the beach
• once you both got there, he’d wait for you to walk with him by his side
• at first, he’d just want to walk alongside the beach, just talking with you
• sometimes he might take a joke too far, or just say something that isn’t quite nice to say
• which would cause you to lightly hit him in the chest
• but since he can probably be a bit oblivious sometimes, he’d just go on and do it again
• after awhile of walking, he might get a little bored and lightly nudge your shoulder with his
• which causes an all out war between the two of you
• and you push him too hard cause he falls into the ocean a bit, getting soaked
• you went to help him up, but he just pulled you down in with him when you grabbed his wrist
• this means that now there is a splash war going on between you two
• which ends in you dunking him underwater (only because he lets you)
• and he comes back with picking you up and tossing you into the water
• after all this, you would both get out of the water, obviously completely soaked
• not that either of you cared very much though
• and you guys would just continue walking down the beach as if nothing happened
• he’d probably try to grab your ass or some shit on the walk
• but he’d play it off and just put his arm around your waist right after, pulling you into him
• anyway after a couple hours and when you two were finally dry, you decided to head back to the car
• he’d start the car and start the slightly long drive back home
• but you two talked about things, mostly cars cause that’s what he was really into, but you talked about other shit as well
• once he pulled up to your house, he’d be like “thanks for agreeing to go with me sweetheart, I had a great time” or something
• you’d most likely lean over the seat and kiss his cheek before getting out of the car
• “wait, doll what about the kiss I got for ya?”
• “pick me up tomorrow and you’ll find out.”
• which of course made him grin before whooping (yknow the noise he makes in the movie) before he pulled away to drive home
The Scamander family were a happy one; some
may have considered them odd or eccentric, but they were happy – and, really,
that was all that mattered. Newt and Porpentina (“Tina” to her family and
friends) had four children; Phoenix, Linnet, Leo and Wren, all of whom were
raised to love and care for magical creatures with their hearts and souls. No
one was more loved, however, than Newt and Tina themselves for their children
absolutely adored them.
ur smut is amazing could you do a malec or pynch fic where they make a sextape?
not gonna lie, as a film student i’m kind of proud of Ronan
It was possible that Ronan had come up with the most
brilliant idea in human history.
Ronan suggested it, nonchalantly and when they were with the
rest of their friend group so Adam couldn’t outwardly freak out, almost a week
ago, a month after Adam had cemented the date he’d be moving into his dorm and
a little less than a month after Ronan had come up with the idea. Adam, let’s make a sex tape before you
In that moment, Adam did not react except for a quirked
eyebrow (and perhaps a fair amount of blushing). He was interested, at least.
That was enough encouragement for Ronan; throughout the following week he
gently wheedled and whined, preaching to Adam his deep interest in the subject
and stoically enduring Adam’s refusals: You
know I’ll visit often. What if Noah or Gansey sees it? You don’t even know how
to use a tv, Ronan.
But he hadn’t yet said
It was Thursday night. Gansey and Blue had gone with Henry
to a drive-in movie the local library was hosting, the invitation to which
Ronan had turned down with an amount of scorn so lethal Gansey had banned him
from being within ten feet of Henry until the foreign add-on recovered. Opal
was sleeping over with Noah at Monmouth and Adam was working late, so Ronan
spent the evening leisurely and lovingly doing his chores around the barns
while Chainsaw flapped around him and he later fell asleep on the worn couch in
the dusty moon-lit living room.
He woke to a text from Adam. You up? Ronan’s glaring phone screen told him it was just after
Ronan propped his elbows and chin on a pillow and typed out
a reply with some difficulty, as his brain was still sleep stupid and his eyes
unfocused. Always. you coming to the
Adam’s reply was instantaneous. do you have that camera with you?
Ronan’s heart surged. Yes, he had the camera.
Adam must have assumed, because Ronan’s phone chimed again
before he could type a reply. I’m on the
• this boy is so nervous on y'all’s first date
• cause it’d probably be like, his first ever date
• like when he was picking you up from your house, he’d be messing with his fingers or continuously running a hand through his hair
• when you finally came to the door, he got this shy little smile on his face
• he’d probably tell you that you look pretty as well
• for your date, he’d probably take you to the movies and to get food after
• the whole time the movie was playing, he was debating on whether or not to put his arm around you
• he didn’t
• but you eventually grabbed his arm and put it around your shoulders for him
• when the movie was over, he’d take you to dairy queen, because darry had given him some money for the night
• he’d open the door for you, so that you can walk in first
• jokes the whole time you’re eating
• and also talking about all different kinds of movies
• afterwards, he’d have to walk you back home cause it’s getting late
• he walks you up to your doorstep, becoming a little nervous again
• smiling like an idiot when you tell him, “I hope we can do this again”
• he had wanted to kiss you, but he’s never kissed anyone, so he didn’t know how to
• but you gave him a kiss on the cheek instead
• which caused him to grin at you, walking back down the stairs as you went back inside your house
• as soon as you got inside, he sprinted home, wanting to tell soda about his date
• he’d be pretty shy as well I think
• he just wasn’t around girls a whole lot, so he didn’t know how to act around them though
• before he picked you up, he’d go to Dally for last minute advice probably
• obviously dally would give him advice, but it would be more on the dirty side
• so he wouldn’t take it, just deciding to wing it
• he’d pick you up from your house and probably just take a walk with you for a bit
• not that you minded, it gave you both time to get to know each other better and all
• after walking a bit, he’d probably take you to the park to chill
• you two would sit on the monkey bars to talk
• he’s like the best listener so his attention would be in you whenever you spoke
• if it was a cold night, he would waste no time in giving you his jean jacket
• cause yeah, he’s shy, but a gentleman
• he’d also try not to smoke on the date, just because he didn’t know if you were comfortable with it or not
• he’s take you back home like half an hour before your curfew to show that he’s a good guy
• he’d probably just smile at you and say “I’ll see you around” or something before letting you go inside as he left
• tbh he’d probably come up with the cheesiest pick-up line to get you to go on a date with him
• and just because it was so funny, you had to say yes
• he has to walk with you to get places for the date, cause he car wasn’t working at the moment
• the whole night would consist of stupid jokes and puns from the both of you, him more although
• getting to hear his laugh and adoring it
• him making you blush so easy
• him using some dirty pick-up lines on you as well
• but also using stupid ones that he loved
• he would honestly just take you random places he liked to go to
• and possibly going to the drive-in theater for a bit
• he didn’t drink a single drop of alcohol that might, just because he wanted you to get to know the sober him
• since he’s pretty confident about talking/hanging out with girls, he wouldn’t be afraid to throw his arm around you or something
• but he would respect you and your boundaries and if you got uncomfortable, he’d back off a little
• hearing constant jokes about other people around you and what they were doing
• hearing jokes that didn’t make any sense whatsoever to you
• if he laughed at them, it caused you to laugh cause his laugh is that type of laugh that makes everyone laugh at it
• obviously, he’s lose track of time and ‘accidentally’ make you stay out later, past your curfew
• but when he did get you home, he would walk up to your doorstep
• he’d say that he had an amazing time mad definitely wanted to see you again soon
• and he’d probably give you a kiss on the cheek before walking off into the dark of the night
competitive for yoga Author: hilarycantdraw Rating: Teen and Up Audiences Warnings: None Apply Completed: Yes Word count: 5390 Summary: There
is nothing Jack wouldn’t do to make sure he’s playing his best hockey, he’ll
even take ballet lessons. He expects six weeks of boredom as he memorizes some
new exercises to improve his ankle strength and his flexibility. Instead, he
gets an attractive blond instructor who draws Jack out of his own head, one
hour at a time.
Most memorable line: “You absolute goof.
This is Beyoncé. If you don’t recognize her by now, you might be absolutely
Summary: During Digestivo. Hannibal prepares himself & an unconscious Will for their final conversation.
Hannibal carried him inside. Chiyoh offered to help. He was tired, after all. Frozen and bloodied, hair mopped to the side of his face, shoulders tense and stiff from having been tied back. But he refused, a silent shake of his head and Chiyoh backed away. Walked to the field, rifle in hand. He allowed himself a moment to appreciate her. How, wordlessly, she knew. This was something he must do alone.
Will lay slumped in the backseat, arms limp on the floor. Dead weight. Hannibal felt the same strain he had the night before when he carried him, though he no longer had adrenaline fueling his body. He brought Will, slow, up the steps, across the porch, over the threshold, reveling in every second of pain the twinge in his back sent lighting up his spine.
Hannibal laid Will down delicate onto his bed. Careful not to wake him with too much movement. Fearing he might break.
He’d need some time to think. Prepare. More time than Will’s body was unconsciously willing to give, so he gave two gentle flicks to the syringe, a steady gentle pressure on the plunger, and Will’s sleep took on a far more tranquil rhythm. He drifted deeper. Hannibal, finally, exhaled.
He took a step back, took a moment. Contemplated the door. It stood open behind him, winter chill seeping in through the gap. And then there was the car. Chiyoh. The ease with which he could disappear. It was, he knew, the most practical option. He could make his way to the coast and set sail, heading someplace quiet and obscure, somewhere Will would surely never find him. He’d have to leave quickly in order to get far enough. He’d have to leave now. Hannibal’s eyes, resting on the doorknob, flicked back to the bed. To Will’s pillow flattened curls, the iron streaks of dried blood along his jawline.
He shut the door quietly, though he knew Will was sedated. Nodded to Chiyoh through the window and set to work.
He took care of himself first, Will’s shower rattling to life, blood peeling off him here and there, ripping off soaking bandages. Ignoring, as best he could, the cold and awful weight inside his chest. The feeling of his lungs filling with water. Water stinging sharp against the brand on his back, the burn raw, white hot pain in every corner of his body.
Deep, drying breaths. Hannibal redressed himself, his wounds. Turned his attention to Will. He undressed him as slowly as time would allow, fingers gliding over skin with each gentle tug of fabric. Placed a cloth over what Will would not want him to see, wrestling down the urge to look. He’d never looked before and he wouldn’t now, Will was worth more than that. Although.
Hannibal sat up straight and felt, all around him, a tension. An uncomfortable air of finality. A penultimate afternoon. He looked back down at Will.
This could very well be his last chance to look. Admire.
Still, he didn’t. He did allow himself one thing, though, face in the crook of Will’s neck. A deep, slow inhale. Committing the scent to memory, locking it in its own room near the center of his mind, before he began with the water.
There were parts of Will still caked in blood from days prior, places Mason’s men hadn’t taken care of. Patches of rough blood stuck to the skin on his chest, stomach, spilt from where Hannibal had opened his head. He couldn’t deny the bizarre amusement he felt cleaning up the fallout from something he had inflicted, though of course, with Will, it wasn’t the first time. His eyes narrowed as his musings led him to the terrible realization that this would, in fact, be the last time.
Dabbing gently with warm water, watching close as beads of it rolled across Will’s hips, dripping off his waist. Hannibal changed the bandages on Will’s shoulder. Cleaned the wound across his forehead. Slow and somehow far too quick. He took his deliberate time pressing Will dry with a towel, dressed him up again in warm and comfortable clothes. Smoothing the hair across his forehead, resting his fingers against Will’s face.
He knew this would be the last time. Of course he knew. The last time his hands would grip his face. The last time he’d lay him down onto a bed. Hannibal closed his eyes and lived, for only a fraction of a second, in a world where the opposite was true. Where these actions were the first of many times.
…It was still possible. A tiny sliver of possibility rested inside Will, the chance that his journey sparked a deeper understanding of the truth of him, the truth of Hannibal. How those truths fit together.
But then there was the truth of the bullet wound in Will’s shoulder. The ugly scar across his head. The reality of their situation sat thick at the back of Hannibal’s throat, cold in his stomach.
This was the last time.
So, he cleaned up. Discarded old bandages, positioned Will comfortably, carried a chair to his bedside. Hannibal flipped to a new page in his journal, pausing to open the levy, let icy dread flood through his veins and into his pen. Worked, diligent, at solving the problem that teacups and time had laid out before him.
Title: Lionheart Author: KaleidoscopeKreation Rating: Teen and Up Audiences Warnings: None Apply Completed: Yes Word count: 16150 Summary: Bitty
finds his place in the Wizarding World, and, inadvertently, in Jack
Zimmermann’s heart. Or: Not the Quidditch AU the fandom deserves,
but the one it needs, like, right now.
memorable line: ‘I think,’ he says, carefully, sincerely,
‘that Eric could have gone a lot further and done a lot worse.’