Tips on how to drink to forget
1. Don’t tell anyone that you go from smiling and laughing to wishing you were dead. It puts a bad taste in others mouths.
2. As hard as it sounds being a cliche is just that, a cliche. This needs to be a “casual” self destruction not a teenage fad.
3. This skill is best appreciated in the late hours of the day when your sense of self is low enough that you don’t have to drink that much in the first place.
4. Tears are optional. But probable.
5. As much as you want to text them. Don’t. The lonesomness of the whole event will be dissaccociated if you let reality seep into your veins.
6. As much as you would like to think I am strong enough to drink myself away you’re wrong.
7.Go back and replace it with an empty mind and a broken heart. Go back and see I am too scared to die, but I also don’t want to live. This forgetting part is hard. I forgive too easy and think too much.
8. I want to drink to forget you. I want to rip myself from reality even if just briefly.
9. Shut the fridge and walk away. You aren’t strong enough to make a decision like that yet.